Humara rishta kabhi nahi toot saktha..mohabbat se bana hai!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The Haan ya Na' scene in yesterdays episode was just so damn beautiful, how it brought back new memories and how once again their destines have been combined no matter what or no matter who becomes a hurdle in their way; sooner or later Zain and Aliyah will lead themselves to each other. #MatterOfTime

Dream sequence it was, But so damn beautiful and heart wrenching man. The way Zain first touched her, Aliyahs world stopped per feeling that magical touch again, Zain bent down to feel her presence more and spoke, told her how much he missed her, he tried finding her everywhere. Honestly the best part was when Zain made Aliyah say twice that there is no room for Zain in her life and the third time she just stopped and began to cry.

That scene could also symbolize how Aliyah will be asked three times for RM(IF IT HAPPENS) two times she says yes but the last time she stops and it doesn't happen. LMAO maybe im just confused.

THAT HUG DOE, the intensity was so EFFING REAL man, Harshika were sheer brilliance in that scene, it was just so damn good, Kudos to you both

I want a confrontation of theirs just like that man, just as intense and passionate with a hug.

The best part was when Aliyah felt something, only if she knew man.

OH BOY Suraiya drama, so she has some traumatizing past with a doll apparently, LOL cvs showing us the Annabelle, which Zarina will use against her, Suraiya, and maybe make her seem mentally unstable and take over BV and that is when Aliyah is going to come. Zarinas plan is to play with Suraiyas head, great.

LMAO "kya naam hai" "Dayan"🀣

Zain man his pain is so heart breaking, when he read that email, just the name did it for him. He misses her so much. I honestly cant wait till they meet man, its going to be so good.Just reading her name did it for him, so will we have that convo via email or not. ZaYa are meeting over that hunger strike i guess

Precap:Suraiya has secrets man, a new tracks opening.

But honestly Zains pain, imagine going to every city and coming back empty handed every freaking time. Imagine his pain man

OH AND ALSO: the dream scene symbolized how at first Aliyah will not accept him and will not give in, but Zains love and his determination will lead him to fight and get her back and in the end when she hugged him back it was almost like YES they will unite it will happen

P.S. It was so cute how much Harshad had to bent to hug Pree, Loved that scene but no more dream sequences man i want reality of ZaYa!

P.S.S. COngrats guys BI even beat DABH and set a new records, where the haters at manπŸ˜†, wanna come at us now, BI rocks!

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ahh what an episode! I really do not care that was a dream, it was a damn good one! Preetika was right, ZaYa fans would be happy. Talk about intensity, Harshika nailed their scenes yet again. Poor Zain he is in so much pain, going from city to city searching for her and this scene playing out in his mind over and over again. Don't worry Zain your search is over, your taqdeer awaits!!

I can seriously see a scene similar to the one we saw today playing out with ZaYa. Aaliya is definitely going to try pushing Zain away because of what happened but Zain will not let her go I mean the guy has spent a year searching for her, he can't make the same mistake of letting her exit his life. Zain knows how much Aaliya loves him and she has not moved on.

Those massage spoilers, it wasn't for ZaYa but for Shazia and Bilal! I'm not complaining though, those two are hilarious! I just love them together, for a few minutes of filler they provide some comic relief. I will take that over negativity any day!

I love those guys who work for Aaliya, here is Zain trying to find out if his search has come to an end and there are these two going on and on about their dayan of a boss! 🀣 Zain must have put the pieces together by now about Aaliya being the owner of the restaurant, I mean it was quite obvious from her e-mail and the picture of Usman was such a giveaway. Can't wait to see when they finally come face to face

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO i think they meant Bilal massaging Shazia and not Zain massaging Aliyah🀣 doe we wouldnt mind such a scene

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I was waiting for your post only
Today's episode was good
But the first part of the episode was just excellent! πŸ‘
The desire in their eyes for each other , Aliyah's anger but she even she gave away in the embrace
Uff that longing for each other , the tight hug and the teary reconciliation
Sigh if only that was real. But wait I don't want Zain easily off the hook
Boy you have to work hard for her forgiveness and like Aliyah said the abuses hurled at her can just not be forgotten not even after that beautiful hug :')
But the adamant Zain like he was in the dream sequence will just not let her go easily
If he can search her everywhere then he surely won't let her go once he finds her
Very good job Harshika , please get married ? πŸ˜†
But even the scene where he gets an email from Aliya and he just has her name in his mind shows the fact that he just can't think about anyone else. Zain please find her soon now, and start your redemption
Suraiya? 😲What was that? What's in a doll? Which childhood nightmare did she remember? And this is a big one, considering the effect which it had on her
I am really with Zarina now , firstly the dispute between the brothers will clear the name of Aliya since Zain will surely blurt our the real culprit behind all this, high time to let the Abdullah's know Aliyah's innocence
Secondly the plotting against Suraiya will force Aliya to come back to into the house to save the house from troubles
So I guess go for it now maybe ?
Rest Bilal and Shazia should really get married to each other considering their IQ level πŸ˜†

Edited by -MKB- - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res...!!! :)
Unres..!!! 😊

Well firstly unfortunately I missed today's epi!! Just read now WU !!
Guys so my prediction yest was it gonna be miss coz cvs lyk giving us suspense!! Although it was completely a miss in form of dream!! πŸ˜† Bt I loved it !! For us zaya dreams scenes r heaven to us!!
Bt the tym is nt far wen they really gonna face in real!!

Zain: I really really felt today dat pain he went through 1 year! (Even though widout watching epi yet...yur comments n posts really made me feel )...bt one thing for sure he gonna struggle to get her back! Nt easy dude!! N yes this 3 times he asks her *if dee is no place of him in her lyf* n at 3rd tym she hugged her!! This point is really to be noted!! Its indicating towards further developments!! And atlast he read name aliya...email!! Now he gonna be more confuse n eager to know!! Now he ll nt stop...unless he dont meet her bring back in his lyf...he ll nt leave the city!!
Bt one thing cvs really really lacked here was wen zain asked dhabba ppl wats her name?! They said all abut chudrail stuff!! Bt being a sensable person ...he should kept on asking dem wats her name?!
Lyk literally zain had to use here mimd in a way dat anything he found regarding aliya...he should go in detail!! I mean he saw pic...so first thing in his mind should be aliya...maybe smthng related!! Dats different if it comes out true or nt!! (Reality was lacking here)

Aliya: she didnt forget zain!! She still feel his presence!! Her love is still alive!! No one can take out dat love from her!! Bt zain be ready ...dis tym she gonna give u tough tym!! Think ll those stuffs before in hand wich ll make her bring towards u!! She is only meant for u n u for her!!

Suriya n zarina: common suri now I dont care if u try hard n dont let zaya meet!! Bt until wat tym!! One day they gonna!! Coz u dunno yur son is so eager now to meet!! Widout meeting his love...he ll nt leave dat city!! Zarina I mhappy dat u gonna ditch yur sis...so she comes to know wats ryt n wrong!! Bt worry dear zarina...for yur answer v have aliya!! And infact for yur team to face our zaya r enough!! So enjoy as much as u can before u face dem!! And atlast suri new secret!! Lets see wat else u have done in yur lyf other den making troubles for aliya!!

Bilal n fahad: welcome to hyderabad!! Lets see hw much u ppl succeed!! Y I feel lyk dat aliya ll refuse togive dis land...den zain ll support aliya n dere gonna be battle btw zain n fahad!! Zain to fight for aliya n fahad for status!! Bilal to put fire or phir khud us mein tuney bhi aik din jal jana hai!! πŸ˜† And this ll be the point wen aliya ll come to know dat bilal is creating MU btw 2 brothers n wat his mom is upto back in Mumbai!!

Now things wich really making me excited to watch epi are:
1) no rehaan n his kids!! Ohhh cvs really!! I dont blv!! Wat a day n weekend!! 🀣
2) dream sequence!!
3) harshika's brilliant performance!!

Now guys I have seen still dere r some fans who all r sad coz it was dream sequence!!
Guys it ll take tym to unite n face off!!
Obviously jst think this soon they ll make dem face off n reunion...reality ll be missed!! Its serial...dey ll go gradually!! And DONT FORGET ALIYA GONNA GIVE TOUGH TYM... VIL NT AGREE EASILY!! SO FINGERS CROSSED!!
Y I feel lyk cvs gonna give us dramatic n intense wala face off n reunion!!
Well I always kerp my expectations low...so I can enjoy such surprise scenes nicely!! 😊
So guys keep calm n patience is extremely required!!

Keep watching BI
keep voting for HARSHIKA!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post dude!!
Yes I couldnt agree more
Cant wait for reality meeting
In tht dream sequence...i was lykπŸ€ͺ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO at the spoiler.. if only... 🀣
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AAAH! Can't get over how beautiful that scene was, they need to keep giving us these dream sequences until they reunite. I'll be happy with it LOL
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Figured it was a dream 2 minutes in as it was too good to be true! πŸ˜›
But who cares.. I just enjoyed how looong it was.. Thanks CVS, that washed out the unnecessarily long Rehan drooling sequence out for me. So happy with the rest of the episode too, love the Billal-Shazia stuff! Also enjoyed Suri suffering.. πŸ˜‰

And there's something so sexy about Zain with the stubble hugging her so tight.. Hits all the sweet spots for the incurable romantic that is me. Huge brooding handsome guy.. Tiny beautiful girl.. All that intensity and passion.. Mmm!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OH AND ALSO: the dream scene symbolized how at first Aliyah will not accept him and will not give in, but Zains love and his determination will lead him to fight and get her back and in the end when she hugged him back it was almost like YES they will unite it will happen

Absolutely!! She'll ultimately have to bend to his determination, his love.. ❀️