Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Read all chaps in a go...
Jus beautiful man...
All d 7 chaps had its own charm. A slow and smooth progress.. Der dance fear of rejection everything was nice do update soonish
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Late but worth the wait update. Loved the update. Especially how Sharon intimidated Swayam with her bike riding skills. Great work.
Thanks for the pm
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update. 👏👏. She rode the bike. ha ha ha. when are they going to confess? Please do update fast.
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 8

"No! Stop it." Swayam pleaded holding his ears.

"But you still have to hear my impression of the tiger." Sharon said with a slight frown.

Anyone looking at them now would consider them to be five year olds making weird noises that were difficult to be recognized.

"If you stop now I promise to buy you ice cream for a month." Swayam said resorting to the final option to convince Sharon. If ice cream couldn't make Sharon agree then nothing can.

"What did you say?" Sharon asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

Swayam chuckled at this. Sharon could really turn into a five year old sometimes, one of the many qualities that made her special.

"Ice cream everyday for a month, only if you stop making those terrible noises." Swayam said.

"Hey! Well I should be offended that you called my talent terrible but as you offer ice cream I shall forgive your grave mistake." Sharon said with a serious look.

"Oh my majesty, I am so delighted and honoured that you accepted my proposal." Swayam said bowing down and going on with the act.

They would often do this and most of the time Swayam was forced to be the servant of 'Queen' Sharon but he enjoyed it. They smile on her face was enough to make him join the act. During that time it felt that both of them had no barriers and they could be themselves without a worry of the world. It was still raining and Sharon had asked Swayam to stay until the rain stopped. Meanwhile Sharon decided to show off her talent of making animal noises. Swayam was excited at first but soon regretted his decision. Now it cost him a month of ice cream treats.

"So what can we do now?" Swayam asked.

"I don't know, maybe watch something." Sharon said.

"That reminds me did you watch the season finale of PLL?" Swayam asked.

As weird as it may sound Swayam loved the show, maybe a little too much and that added to another thing that they both had in common.

"No I didn't! Did you?" Sharon asked with a shocked expression.

"Of course I did!" Swayam answered.

"SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT! How dare you watch it without me? You promised we would see it together." Sharon yelled frustrated.

"Oops!" Swayam said, well that was all he could say before Sharon started chasing him.

"I'll hit you with a rock now! Swayam stop." Sharon yelled again.

"Don't yell Sharon, it's almost midnight. Be a good neighbour and let others sleep." Swayam said as he continued to run.

"You...arghhh statue!" Sharon said and shockingly he stopped.

"Hey, sorry it just slipped off my mind and I was so excited to find out." Swayam said sheepishly.

"No no! You can't give me that excuse. You know why I haven't seen the episode? Because you were busy and you pinky promised we would watch it together." Hearing this Swayam chuckled. "I'm serious here! I have avoided facebook and twitter like a plague for nearly a week so I won't get any spoilers and you..you..." Sharon continued to ramble.

"Hey hey... Sharon. Look I'm sorry ok." Swayam said.

Sharon took a deep breath to calm down. "Sorry, I think I over reacted." Sharon admitted.

"Well I shouldn't have seen it." Swayam replied.

"That, you shouldn't have done." Sharon said.

"The most shocking thing was that A turned out to be..." Swayam said after a few minutes of silence.

"SWAYAM!" Sharon yelled before she pouted and turned away determined not to talk to Swayam. She allows him to stay so that he won't get wet and he repays her by giving her spoilers! Such a great friend she has found in Swayam. Yes, you can clearly see how sarcastic Sharon can be.

"Sharon? Hey come on. You know I can't tolerate it when you avoid me. " Swayam said at which Sharon smiles but soon hides it. After receiving silence, Swayam goes ahead and pokes her.

"Come on, I didn't actually tell you. You know how much I love teasing you right." He said as he continued to poke her. Sharon just smirked. The old trick was not going to work as she was not even slightly ticklish and well Swayam on the other hand would squeak if someone tickled him. Realizing this Sharon's smirk turns into an evil one. Poor Swayam fails to notice this and as soon as he is about to give up Sharon turns and tickles him. He bursts out in laughter and falls on the floor with Sharon still tickling him.

"O...kay...lea...learned my...lesson.. Please...stop! " Swayam said in between his uncontrollable laughs. Sharon laughs, enjoying seeing Swayam in this condition. The night is going in her favour! When Sharon gets lost for a fraction of a second Swayam holds her hand and pulls her down resulting in Sharon falling on top of him. They both are still laughing on their crazy antics.

"Never ever tickle me again." Swayam warned Sharon to which she replied by poking him in the stomach.

They both stood up and remained in a kind of awkward silence. The night really was eventful. Sharon couldn't believe so much could happen in one day and she definitely thought there was a slight change in their relationship. Whether it was good or bad only time could tell but Sharon at that time knew that shift had caused awkwardness between them. To lighten the mood she broke the silence saying "I guess you're trapped here. This rain doesn't seem to stop." Swayam nodded with his eyes wandering to the different books Sharon kept until his eyes came to a stop on something.

"What's this?" Swayam asked as he picked up a book lying on a shelf.

"What? Where did you find this?" Sharon asked as she saw Swayam turning the pages of the book. Swayam didn't reply and continued looking at the contents of the book. Sharon tried to analyse his reaction to the book or you could call it more of an album. Her eyes remained focussed on Swayam who was still looking at it and had stopped turning pages.

"Who is this guy?" He finally asked with somewhat a tone of jealousy.

"He..no one." Sharon said as she took the album from his hands and placed it in a corner where no one would notice it.

"It certainly didn't look like someone." Swayam said.

"Swayam...please I... He really is no one. The rain has stopped too maybe you should leave." Sharon said with coldness in her voice. Swayam indeed felt this change. It was as if she was building walls around herself which never existed and Swayam wanted to know what happened that forced Sharon to build up her walls. Sharon wasn't the type of girl who kept her emotions inside her. She kept her heart on her sleeves which was always a fascinating thing about her. Swayam wanted answers and he knew Sharon was the only one who could provide him with them.

"Sharon...you know you can share anything with me." He said as he held her shoulders making her face towards him. Sharon looked in his eyes to find concern swarming in them. She wanted to share with him, the pain, the rejection, the fears and negativity. She had kept them bottled for a long time and deep inside she knew she trusted Swayam to bare her heart to him. She took a long breathe and decided to tell Swayam. Maybe telling it out loud to someone would make her forget.

"You're right. I should get out of my mind." She said with her back faced towards Swayam. The tears threatened to spill while all the memories danced in front of her eyes. She faced him again to see a concerned expression on Swayam. She knew he was curious to know about why she was so affected by one person. Even she would have been curious because she knew she was never like this, pondering and regretting on one event of her life.

"He was my boyfriend." She said finally. "I knew him since school and then.." Sharon couldn't continue. The memories washed her down like a big wave. Tears started flowing freely and seeing this Swayam panicked and immediately hugged Sharon trying to console her.

"Wow! I'm so pathetic. I started crying even at the mention of him." She said wiping her tears.

"No you're not pathetic for having feelings Sharon. All I know is he hurt you and he doesn't deserve your tears." Swayam said.

Sharon sniffled and hid her face in his arms grateful for having Swayam in her and she had promised herself she would never let me go.

Edited by .Vrushanholic. - 9 years ago
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
I'm back with an update! *Hides under the bed*
It's been a long long time 🤔
With my exams over I hope I can update a bit earlier⭐️
Anyway, enough of my reasons for not updating.
Thank you all again for reading and commenting :D
Hope you all enjoyed the update😃

Edited by .Vrushanholic. - 9 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update after a long time a new twist to the tale
Praying tat this character remains in past and does not enter plss
Hopefully it only brings swaron close
Don't want a third angle...
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a beautigul update. I loved Swayam and Sharon's closeness, their fun,masti. You written it beautifully. A request please do update soon. 😃😃
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swaron cute moments are wowww
Loved them

One month ice cream treat..
Lovely

Great
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 9

"I knew him since school days but we never really talked at that time. We might have rarely in one class together." Sharon began telling Swayam after managing to stop crying.

"Then we happened to be in the same college so we started talking and he eventually become a good friend. But one day all of a sudden he comes and tells me he loves me and did so from school days. Imagine me with a shocked face." She said which lead them both to begin laughing. Swayam smiled widely seeing that Sharon had returned to her usual self.

"Ok that is not a pretty picture. So, I had to make a decision of course. I never liked him more than a friend but I didn't want to lose such a good friend. I said yes eventually because my friends kept bugging me. At the start he was very sweet actually too sweet. He used to send me those cheesy texts and surprisingly I liked them! Over a few weeks I think I started looking at him like more than a friend and I told him. To say he was happy was an understatement. He used to tell him he loved me at least five times a day and being the cheesy, naive girl I was then I was happy. Everything was going on too good in the weeks we dated. Then all of a sudden he stopped texting me or picking up my calls. When I used to see him in college he would ignore me like I never existed. I finally confronted him one day with the help of my friends and all he had to say was it wasn't working anymore. I was heartbroken that my relationship with him went down in drain like that. Unsatisfied with his explanation my friends decided to play Sherlock and found out that jerk only wanted a physical relationship and I was far from giving that to him. I tried to ignore it and convince myself he wasn't worth the tears but it hurt very badly. "

Swayam looked straight into Sharon's eyes with an expressionless face though his mind was swirling with ideas to kill whatever the jerks name was. He noticed tears forming in her eyes but she held them back. She knew crying was useless and nothing could change the past. After receiving silence from Swayam's end Sharon spoke again.

"Swayam, are you going to say something?"

"What is his name and where does he live?" Swayam said with seriousness on his face.

"I won't give either of the information. May I ask why would you want to know?" Sharon replied.

"To break some of his bones. I was thinking of murder first but then I would have to behind the bars for my entire life, so few broken bones must be enough." Swayam replied.

Sharon smiled at this because Swayam looked utterly cute when he was threatening though she would never say that out loud, his ego had suffered enough damage that night.

"One, I already have thought him a lesson that included few slaps, punches and kicks in front of the entire college and two, you would have to travel all the way to Delhi to do so." Sharon said.

"Never mind, but I am happy you thought him a lesson." Swayam said proudly.

"I am too. I don't know why I still have that stupid album he gifted me. Maybe I should burn it." Sharon thought aloud.

"No don't do that. Air pollution." Swayam replied.

"Look at you thinking of the environment. Well you do have a point, any other ideas?" Sharon said.

"You could give it to the local raddiwala. Along with few papers it will give you enough money to buy an ice cream pack." Swayam said after few seconds of thinking.

"That is one brilliant idea Swayam Shekhawat. Your brain sometimes does work." Sharon said chuckling.

"More than yours does anyway. Well I should leave now, the rain has stopped and you need to be reporting early tomorrow, remember?" Swayam said quickly getting up.

"Yes, so meet you tomorrow?" Sharon answered.

"Maybe not. I may have to go to a cousin's place and maybe stay there for a few days." Swayam said.

"Oh, okay." She said with disappointment in her voice.

"Don't miss me too much Sharon." Swayam said with a grin before walking out the door.

"I won't Swayam." Sharon said with the same grin but she knew she meant the opposite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True to Sharon's feelings she missed Swayam around her, talking to her, irritating her or simply observing her. With semi finals approaching she was swarmed with work. The day passes by quickly managing all the rehearsals and stage settings. By the time she reached home she was exhausted but she still had some work left. She was busy working on her laptop when her phone rang. She didn't bother to check the mane and picked it up absentmindedly just hoping it wasn't the call centre calling her.

"Hello." She answered whilst busy on her laptop.

"Hola my bestie, remember me?" A voice came from the other end. Sharon smiled on hearing Ankita's voice. It had been days since they had a proper conversation.

"Uhm.. who is this?" She replied.

"I happen to be the best friend of the forgetful owner of this phone." Ankita said.

"I'm not forgetful." Sharon replied getting up and going away from her desk.

"Yes you are. Anyway, I want an update of your love life." She said with a demanding tone in her voice.

"Anku my darling, I cannot give you an update of a thing that doesn't exists." Sharon said with a fake sweet voice.

"It exists with 101% surety." Ankita replied.

"But.." Sharon started before she was cut by Ankita.

"Okay, I'll ask questions you give honest answers."

Sharon sighed and replied "Okay."

"Okay. So, the very first question is did you tell him?" Ankita asked with a curious tone.

"No."

"Why not?" Ankita asked.

"Because I want him to say it first and well I'm scared." Sharon answered.

"Pftt silly reasons and why the hell are you scared?" Ankita asked.

"You know Anku. I just don't want my heart broken again." Sharon said in a defeated tone.

"You Sharon Rai Prakash will not let that moron control your life and Swayam is not the same." Ankita said.

"I know but.." she was again cut by Ankita.

"I wasn't finished miss. Even if lets say he does hurt you in some way or other, it happens it every relationship. I'll murder him if he hurts you but I know that's a rare possibility so my gun stays safe in the locker." Ankita ended her rant.

Sharon remained silent for some time understanding her words and then replied, "Thank you."

"Welcome. You and Swayam are meant to be." Ankita said with a dreamy tone.

"Ankita stop fangirling and tell me about your life." Sharon scolded.

"I have every right to fangirl! My life is as boring as ever. All these files are making me go crazy." She said.

"Hey how about you come to the theatre on Friday. You're free right?" Sharon asked.

"Good idea. I can even meet the lover boy of yours and maybe even use my cupid skills." Ankita replied.

"You will do no such think Ankita!" Sharon yelled.

"Stop me if you can. See you on Friday." With this she ended the phone call.

Sharon dropped her cell on the bed before plopping beside it. She closed her eyes and thought about the night before which brought a big smile on her face. Then she wondered about Ankita and the possible scenarios that could happen on Friday. In a way she regretted calling her and hoped Swayam would not come to the theatre that day but then she realised it would be fun to have them meet each other. Whatever happened it was going to be on eventful and crazy Friday.

I guess this is the quickest update😆.

Thank you again for the comments and I hope you enjoyed the update :)

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I love this one🤗
Glad she let it out all, trusting him with the past.
Friday is going to be fun :v want Ankita to actually do something :3 cheesy enough but I really want her to embarrass them :p

Thanks for PM.
Keep writing