Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

First of all welcome to our forum,😃 as far as actors are considered they are just keeping the society in mind and stay away from these scenes.. once the society changes their thinking pattern shows and actors will also become more bold in these scene... but that is a long long way to go...😆

thanku so much
fully agree wid u maybe some actors hav some prob in dat n some r bound to shy away frm such scenes due to our society...but still we respect their choice and decision
designersaini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

I this is mostly because of the kind of audience we have. In India, values, traditions and all that is so very important. In Indian telly god forbid there is an actual kiss, it has to be very controversial. Coz it is a big deal. But it is slowly, okay extremely slowly changing. Audience are getting more sensible. Hope for the best

thankgod dat d audience is getting more realistic n sensible
designersaini thumbnail

Ya .. I agree... maybe in another 6-8 years there will be lots of difference... actors have their lips millimeters from each other but does not touch.. Its strange indian audience can accept to see that but not the actual kiss...😕

haha...strange mentallity f us indians
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There are many below 12 kids watching the show. And this is a family show. As well all know, these episode go under censorship. And hence, such scenes are DELETED from the context. And its not considered for a family drama television show. And this also decreases the fan following as people stop seeing it considering it as a so called adult show. Although we people don't mind, parents do as they don't let their kids watch such kind of shows having mature content. And kissing is one of them! :)
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree with u
@zaya.priyanka
Edited by zaya-firdose - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

There are many below 12 kids watching the show. And this is a family show. As well all know, these episode go under censorship. And hence, such scenes are DELETED from the context. And its not considered for a family drama television show. And this also decreases the fan following as people stop seeing it considering it as a so called adult show. Although we people don't mind, parents do as they don't let their kids watch such kind of shows having mature content. And kissing is one of them! :)

What surprises me the most is.. kids can see/watch Jasmine and Aladdin kiss, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider kiss but not actual people.. strange isn't ...😕
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just dont get y Bollywood has tons of kisses y cant tv has it too. Lots of aunties/youth watch a Ranbir, Hrithik, Deepika, or Katrina movie then there shouldn't be a problem.
I really want a beautiful Zaya liplock scene im sure alot Zaya fans want the same. If Harshika are professional they should b ok w/ kissing. I wish we get one.

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

I just dont get y Bollywood has tons of kisses y cant tv has it too. Lots of aunties/youth watch a Ranbir, Hrithik, Deepika, or Katrina movie then there shouldn't be a problem.

I really want a beautiful Zaya liplock scene im sure alot Zaya fans want the same. If Harshika are professional they should b ok w/ kissing. I wish we get one.

I would love to see zaya have a passionate kiss... Hopefully they are ok in doing such romantic scene... The fandom will go crazy if they do kiss... 😆... Thre might b some heart failures
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I would love to see zaya have a passionate kiss... Hopefully they are ok in doing such romantic scene... The fandom will go crazy if they do kiss...😆... Thre might b some heart failures

heart failures
whose?

Fans.. If they see zaya kiss on the lips