Do Dil Aur EK Jaan Humaare ZAYA

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I was watching old episodes the episodes after zaya 's confession and there in one episode Usmaan mamu talking to suri and he was like zain aur aaliya ka
ishq ek marthaba jab shuru hoga to tab duniya dekhegi". ❤️

This is their journey now and i told this earlier about BI title song , both zain and aaliya passed all other exam's in all cases , and rest of all song lyrics they have completed till now and now as of yesterday's precap said it all for these last line's of the BI title
Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,__Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,__Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,
Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,__Hoga Ishq wo,__Naa ho koi Ummeedein,__Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,
Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa... ❤️ , Now will be BI MohaBBat

Despite the fact they both will fight with religion/soceity rules now , for their love their life their mustakbil their taqdeer's TO BE ONE SOUL AND TWO BODIESstronger than ever and line of usmaan suits well now . !!

Just wait and watch guy's keep watching BI AND LOVE ZAYA AND HARSHIKA ❤️

came from work been 11 in night here and hella sleepy after 18 hours of work , ima soryy if i havent made any sense here !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U made perfect sense! Thanks for the positivity
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this Saranvir 😃
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

omg even I was thinking along the sameline posted similar stuff in MANDY'S THREAD ABOUT TAQDEER BRINGING ZAYA TOGETHER...JUST COPY PASTING MY THOUGHTS...

ok coming to the title song...if u listen to IT carefully the last para gives u clue where this story is heading towards...
JAB BHILAYeGI ZINDAGIKHUD USKO DHUNKE...
PEHCHAANENGE HUM IK PAL ME ANKHE MOONDHKE..
JAHAN KOI RANJISH NA HO..
JAHAN KOI BANDISH NA HO..
HOGA ISHQ BEINTEHAA BEINTEHAA...
NAHOKOI UMMIDE
KOIBHI SHARTE NA HO
HOGA ISHQ WOH BEINTEHAA...
its destiny which brought zain to hyd and zain found aliya just feeling her presence bcoz he was just walking towards her and aliya knew it was zain ...so here wordings of the song fits well... loose translation of the above lyrics ...whenever destiny/life finds him/her i will just recognize her with my eyes closed and then our love takes over us where there will be no greif/binding/expectations and restrictions ...in short we will go beyond all boundries of religion/society/family/ ...it will only be our love nothing else...hope I made some sense😃
suchijoshi thumbnail
again copy pasting my post in Mandy's thread about TAQDEER BRINGING ZAYA TOGETHER...
yes mandy even I am very excited about this track...I would like to see zain being possessive and going to any extent to be with his love and aliya willingly surrendering to his love...want to see zain claiming aliya with all the righteousness against all odds...
it will be zain-and aliya their love on side and all the characters including family/religion/customs/traditions on other side...😆
here I would like quote what usmaan had predicted about their love to suraiyya...inke ishq ek marthaba shuruhogaya tho duniya dekhegi"...😆

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

again copy pasting my post in Mandy's thread about TAQDEER BRINGING ZAYA TOGETHER...

yes mandy even I am very excited about this track...I would like to see zain being possessive and going to any extent to be with his love and aliya willingly surrendering to his love...want to see zain claiming aliya with all the righteousness against all odds...
it will be zain-and aliya their love on side and all the characters including family/religion/customs/traditions on other side...😆
here I would like quote what usmaan had predicted about their love to suraiyya...inke ishq ek marthaba shuruhogaya tho duniya dekhegi"...😆

Hey suchi I am sory if you thinking m copying your post if I had then surely I had given ur credits dear , actually I was watching few past episodes and these lines I have said infinity times shared with my friends here l. M sory If I had hurt you but dear that isn't the case , may be unfortunately we are having same thoughts
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect post :)
love it n I love how you said that they will fight the society/rules
suchijoshi thumbnail
@saranvir ...even I didn't mean or think that u copied my post ...even I meant that we think along same line😃