Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AshRun

let's remember that Rehaan is afterall human. If he likes her, whats wrong with that ? This is a man whose life has been devoid of the kind of affection, love and warmth that Aaliya beings into his childrens lives and indirectly into his. Why is it so unnatural that he yearns for that happiness in his life ?

It is inspired from Humsafar which was all about the importance of trust between a couple. So, if halala happens, then BI in its own unique way will be a story to be inspired by for young couples who don't realize the reprucussions of breaking relationships easily. I always knew ZaYAs romance came too soon after the wedding, and this track is satisfying because their love will be more realistic and stronger this time.

Now coming to rest of points.. Sure Rehan can yearn for love, fall for anyone..
But here while he throws dialgoues like Zain mere bhai jaisa hai, the moral compass of this person shows that it aint right. Falling for a bhabhi is fine?? Yearning love of a bhabhi jaisa women is fine?
Atleast for me this whole idea grosses me out.

Him being a bhai jaisa insan for Zain, leaves him when needed the most, hand overs the recorder, and he himself knows that Shabhana,Ghulam are equal culprits in this as much as Nafisa is, yet he jst hand overs the recorder and walks on his bhai jaisa insan and raato raat get a job and moves out of the place with Aliya. Lets not forget he is even the legal advisor for Barkat Royale, without informing Zain a legal advisor escapes from the place. Yes he is after all human.. and im still wondering what is the intention of this Just a human who lost his wife and yearns for love and mother for his children..

Now coming to other point, this track and Humsafar are incomparable, Asher and Zain are incomparable. So the point of comparision dies beteen BI and HUmsafar. Cause anyone who has watched Humsafar will agree Zain and Asher arent same neither were the circumstances in which the separation happened.

The CVs have already gone against religion and shown certain stuff, nt like they have followed it very correctly , so i will just wait and watch will they favor the purity in relation or favor a track just to fit in someone and mess with the couple and relation..

I dont think even if separated , divorced or be anything Aliya and Zain's love dies, both love each other and have proved there love for each other enough times.
Just so she can get back to Zain, Aliya agreeing for halala or marrying rehan is a bad angle again, or if she really marries rehan then i would be even more shocked coz we have statements like Zain mere pehle aur Akhri pyar hai. As much as i was pissed at Zain agreeing for 2nd marriage (i hv vented on this forum regarding zain on this issue so yeah if anyone before terming me as biased go read my posts) wud be same way pissed at Aliya too. Coz its just them, may be separate but not with someone else.

I rest my case here.
Edited by -sylph- - 10 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry gt posted twice.
Edited by -sylph- - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Now coming to rest of points.. Sure Rehan can yearn for love, fall for anyone..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But here while he throws dialgoues like Zain mere bhai jaisa hai, the moral compass of this person shows that it aint right. Falling for a bhabhi is fine?? Yearning love of a bhabhi jaisa women is fine?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Atleast for me this whole idea grosses me out.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Him being a bhai jaisa insan for Zain, leaves him when needed the most, hand overs the recorder, and he himself knows that Shabhana,Ghulam are equal culprits in this as much as Nafisa is, yet he jst hand overs the recorder and walks on his bhai jaisa insan and raato raat get a job and moves out of the place with Aliya. Lets not forget he is even the legal advisor for Barkat Royale, without informing Zain a legal advisor escapes from the place. Yes he is after all human.. and im still wondering what is the intention of this Just a human who lost his wife and yearns for love and mother for his children..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Now coming to other point, this track and Humsafar are incomparable, Asher and Zain are incomparable. So the point of comparision dies beteen BI and HUmsafar dies here. Cause anyone who has watched Humsafar will agree Zain and Asher arent same neither were the circumstances in which the separation happened.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The CVs have already gone against religion and shown certain stuff, nt like they have followed it very correctly , so i will just wait and watch will they favor the purity in relation or favor a track just to fit in someone and mess with the couple and relation..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I dont think even if separated , dovorced or be anything Aliya and Zain's love dies, both love each other and have proved there love for each other enough times.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Just so she can get back to Zain, Aliya agreeing for halala or marrying rehan is a bad angle again, or is she really marries rehan then i would be even more shocked coz we have statements like Zain mere pehle aur Akhri pyar hai. As much as i was pissed at Zain agreeing for 2nd marriage i wud be same way pissed at Aliya too. Coz its just them, may be separate but not with someone else.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I rest my case here.</font>

you voiced my mind once again n in a much better way! A guy falling for bhai's wife is puje worthy! Shows Rehan in the worst possible light! His professional ethics to I better not even speak of!

About Aliya too! I completely agree! They cannot show her marrying Rehan to fit him in dat way they will sabotage not just BI but also Aliya's character! Just like hated Zain saying yes to the secind mrg coz I felt that was man handling Zain's character, I wud feel the same if Aliya agrees to marry Rehan for any reason whatsoever!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to say bt ths word halala irks me n more when I read ppl pressurizing so much on it be it on IF FB or twitter tat it has to happen for zaya to be together so be prepared my ques is why
As I dn't think the religion islam is too cruel towards women tat when her husband divorces her even she doesn't want tat divorce she cn't do anything secondly after tat if she wants to go back to her husband she again has to go against her wish n marry other person to get back to her first hubby which I think is a sin if it is to be done purposely...the way ppl r potraying it.
If at all aliya get married to rehan which no one wants bt if it happens then she cn never give zain's place to anyone in her lf tatz forsure n no doubt she cn prove to be a gr8 DIL a gr8 mother bt a wife she cn only be of zain she cn't give tat love to rehan never so whtz next wait for rehan to die or for him to realize tat he cn never get aliya's love ever in lf no matter how much he try for it so at last he divorces her n aliya again has to listen tat talaaq word n go through tat torture n then get back to zain n will zain accept her after tat will their love be the same as before n does it mk any sense atleast nt to me.
Its nt tat complicated which ppl r making it as much as I hv learn abt divorce n all in islam through net I think there r chances tat zaya cn reunite without any halala bt its upto cv's how thy use it as farhan sir said in tv its nt wht its how so wht is ths how
Will thy mk it more complex or senseless to fit rehan in b/w anyhow or use sum logic there...by bringing in sum twist in it at the end...tatz wht I want to see cuz ths RM thing is very much predictable by everyone forget abt 8 yr old kid even my 6 yr old nephew is predicting the same thing so whtz new in it tat we cn call unpredictable.
I wish cv's cum up with sum surprise as thy r letting us wait for too long n nt with ths RM crap which everyone knws n is seen in many shws the only difference is its a muslim based shw bt RM is a RM it doesn't mk a difference if u call it a halala cuz atlast it ruin everything the purity of their love their relation everything it won't be the same how much u try it to be.
N zain does he deserve all ths I dn't think his mistake is tat big tat he has to bear all ths already he is suffering a lot frm more than a year isn't it enuf to add on it he has to see aliya being wife of sumone else I prefer thy shw zain died than him facing all ths cuz I cn't see him in anymore pain its enuf nw he has a right to get his aliya back I dn't knw how bt ya after going through so much he deserves tat happiness n so as aliya.
Jst keep ths religious sentiments n society norms aside n think wht is more imp ur happiness or these rules n wht u will get by pleasing others n by following ths if u cn't be happy doing it will u be satisfy sorry bt I dn't think so.
First cums ur happiness n then all these things...I prefer if thy shw zaya fighting against all ths n get a way to be back together again then give up n do wht others want them to do spclly these so called ppl around them who r so annoyed...n jst cuz of society presuure thy ruin their lf again ths is foolish thing to do.
I wish beintehaa shw us sumthing different as how a couple who r so much in love cn go against anything to get each other...It will a teat to watch..than those RM n all rona dhona.
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all BI could have gone forward without any issue they really did not need Rehans character at all to fit him to d story they have done enough damage to d story n characters
- They made Zain stand like a statue when his wife was accuse in front of him just to make Rehan a hero
- They made Aliya stay in a strangers house in Iddat period
so cv's have not completely followed d religion in d show
even they could have easily shown Aliya leaving Zain n going before d 3rd Talaq n then showing him getting to know d truth , redemption n wooing her back but to fit Rehan they have to go Halala way

I really hope cv's will surprise us with a different way other than RM n Halala

I feel,bad for Zain yes Aliya too is suffering but Zain he is already living like a dead person n to see her married to some one else will kill him more isn't it enough that he suffered for d past year ye he did a mistake but he has suffered enough

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Extremely well said! I totally agree. I honestly cannot hate Rehaan. He has stood up for Aliyah and helped her when all odds were against her. We knew it was coming. At least the CVs did not force him down our throats like some random cliche 3rd. person angle like most serials. Rehaan had the decency to wait and give her time for her wounds to heal but at the same time it is shady because he calls Zain his brother- you don't do that! That being said I'm all for Zaya because that is my ship and my OTP.
This show for me is still one of the best I've ever seen on Indian TV because in some ways it is very close to real life. Granted the whole Nafeesa thing was a little crazy and far fetched but at least she wasn't just a nasty vamp, she had her reason for doing what she did and she wanted to teach Suraiya a lesson. I cannot hate her for that. It was just unfortunate that Zaya got in the mess.
Ghulam is still not on great terms with Aliyah as we can see the awkwardness there and rightfully so, but like you said he is a parent and he only wants to see his child happy.
Zaya's relationship will only grow deeper from now on...
Also lots of shows make marriage and divorce a big joke. This one is different! A good different!
Edited by Shas3 - 10 years ago
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No to Halala but Yes to Shalala (Shazia and Bilal)...lol.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alright last night someone was already scaring me with RM and stuff and then this post just increased my fears so I was in no mood to discuss or give my opinion on this. But after today's episode, I had to come back to this.

Originally posted by: AshRun

"Don't take a good woman for granted, someday someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't."

He never did. Zain never took Aaliya for granted and if he did at some point then so did Aaliya. There were times she took him for granted as well and took some actions without his permission or go behind his back thinking that he will still support her in the end no matter what. It's not like Zain didn't know he had a good wife, he knew that she was beautiful inside out. But the circumstances was such that he couldn't think properly. Also how can you blame him when he has a family that is constantly filling his head! Sorry but Rehan here didn't go through what Zain did nor does he have a family like Zain who is constantly trying to separate him from Aaliya. So just because Zain committed these grave mistakes and Rehan was able to still keep faith in Aaliya doesn't mean that Rehan is a better guy and Zain deserves this.

SO there's all this hating on Rehan stuff happening on the forum, and while I respect everyones opinion, I also disagree with it because the above quote in blue is a bitter fact. Yes, I want ZaYA to be together at the end, Yes, I want Zain to be forgiven truly by Aaliya and for them to live happily ever after ( onscreen and offscreen lol :P ) but this is a mature story, and Rehan's character is essential to the current flow of the story.

I am hating on him because he keeps saying that he considers Zain as his brother and really cares for him and yet here he is living with her for the past one year quite happily I might add and yet he doesn't think of letting Zain know in some way. Did he try to see how Zain is doing? what Zain is up to? His words and his actions are quite contradicting.

Aaliya is not someone men can ignore easily. She is beautiful inside out and it is very natural for someone to fall for her. Rehan has no hope for ZaYa to happen because Aaliya herself wants to stay away from Zain, and he has seen Zain insult her in the worst ways possible. Yes, we love Zain and he misunderstood Aaliya and asked for forgiveness, but he should have had basic trust in Aaliya and been way more nature about the divorce. Anyone in Rehaan's place would have a slight grudge against a guy like Zain who couldn't see through Aaliya's heart and let her go easily. Nobody in the world is so selfless and so much in control of themselves that they can ignore a good candidate for marriage like Aaliya who is heartbroken and ha sno plans of returning to her first love. In such a situation, let's remember that Rehaan is afterall human. If he likes her, whats wrong with that ? This is a man whose life has been devoid of the kind of affection, love and warmth that Aaliya beings into his childrens lives and indirectly into his. Why is it so unnatural that he yearns for that happiness in his life ?

I honestly do not blame Rehan to fall for Aaliya. I am very well aware that any man would have fallen for Aaliya given her loving and caring nature. Plus she is fully divorced and living on her own now. But then again comes the question of if you truly loved Zain as a brother how can you look at her from a romantic pov. See even after Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq, Rehan went to give Zain the recording and when Zain told him that he ended his marriage forever..Rehan told him that forever is a long time, do listen to the recording. what was that about then?

3. Now coming to Ghulam. He is not a passionate ZaYa fan like is who looks at them as a fictitious , dreamy couple. He is the FATHER of a daughter who was not trusted by her husband whom she loved dearly. Every father has the right to keep his daughter away from someone who gave her immense emotional wounds and scars. With time, he will accept Zain after he redeems himself in the family's eyes, but for now, he only wishes the best for his daughter who has a long and lonely life ahead of her. He simply wants her to MOVE ON with Rehan, someone he trusts. Which father would want his daughter to remain alone after his death especially knowing how wounded she is deep within?

Again you are right in terms he is her father. You got it backwards here. This is not about him accepting Zain once Zain starts to redeem himself. Because if Zain committed a grave sin then so did Ghulam and Shabana! What Aaliya forgave them so they are scott free? They don't feel guilty anymore and they have a right to talk about marriage to Aaliya? what about Zain?!

Even if Zain is no longer their son-in-law, he is still their nephew. Their beloved Usman Saab's son! what happened to all that love? Did they forget all the good that Zain has done?!

I honestly think that they should apologize to Zain for what they have done. As they didn't just ruin Aaliya's life but they have ruined Zain's as well!

They lost the right to interfere in Aaliya's and Zain's life the moment they got Aaliya's signature on that complaint without her knowledge!

4. Now as far as Halala goes, nobody including me wanted to see it. But as far as I know, Preetika in the beginning said Islamic marriage laws WILL be highlighted in this drama, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a halala. Will it create complications in the story and be difficult to watch ? YES. Will it be tough for Zain and Aaliya ? YES. BUT that is the WHOLE point of halala. It is for people to realize that divorcing your spouse is not a joke. It has serious consequences for life and therefore marriages should not be broken in anger and depression. Zain will learn his lesson and after they get back together, he will appreciate what he didn't in the past. Their relationship will go beyond the not-so-mature love that they shared in the past.

Halala is not the only islamic law. As far as I know, islam is very fair and I do not know all the laws out there. There can be some other law that can be highlighted as well can't it? I heard about Rujju for the first time here on this forum. This is a law I never knew about and I'm sure that not many people know about his so wouldn't it be a great thing to highlight it so people are more aware about the other laws of islam.

This show finally has a purpose and lesson unlike many shows on Indian TV which are aimless and go nowhere.

Yes the show does have a purpose. And yes this will give a lesson to a lot of young couples. But again it doesn't have to go halala way. It's too predictable. The moment Zain gave Aaliya the third divorce almost everyone has been saying halala will happen now and there is no other way for zaya to get back together. So this won't be any shock or surprise.

It is inspired from Humsafar which was all about the importance of trust between a couple. So, if halala happens, then BI in its own unique way will be a story to be inspired by for young couples who don't realize the reprucussions of breaking relationships easily. I always knew ZaYAs romance came too soon after the wedding, and this track is satisfying because their love will be more realistic and stronger this time.

Yes but in Humsafar, the guy never gave his wife a divorce no matter how much he thought she betrayed him. They separated but they never divorced. He loved her too much and also divorce is not a joke! It's a serious matter in islam. But then again like you said about the lesson for young couples. It's done now so we can't do anything about it. But I personally think that zaya's love can still be more stronger and realistic and intense without an RM/halala. Is all these horrible events and a painful one year not enough for a person to realize the repercussions of breaking a relationship? I think it is.

Just be patient everyone, halala or no halala, the story will be something you won't be embarassed of watching. It will be meaningful, mature and beautiful at the end with ZaYA 😊

A 5 minute of sequence of Rehan staring at Aaliya has almost everyone's blood boiling, sorry but it'll be hard to digest a whole track of Rehan with Aaliya while Zain is on the side. Like it or not every single man has ego. And Zain has always been shown to be quite possessive. Do you think he'll be okay with Aaliya coming back to him after she's been with Rehan? I'm sorry no I see more problems rising between them actually. there will always be questions burning at the back of his mind like has Rehan touched her, if so how far has he gone etc..etc..

the CVs have created enough damage. There is still time to repair them. But if an RM happens then that is a damage to zaya's relationship that will not be repairable!

There must be a loophole somewhere, the CVs should come up with a twist. A rule that actually exists in Islam but it's just not known so much. There is a lot of scholarly research out there.

I do not mind if they show Aaliya pretending to be with Rehan to push Zain away. At the end of the day, bottom line is the best thing to do is to reunite zaya without a Rehan-Aliya RM.

my thoughts in black. nice post 😊
you should write more often, it'll help in having some nice discussion here 😛
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Ahaa So happy to see u back Ash

Agree with whatever u have said !!!!

I know Farhan Sir has chosen less treaded path but as in for viewers it will be difficult to go thru Rehan Aaliya Nikaah...!! But there's no choice and I have accepted that bitter truth.Bcz in the end ZaYa will come out stronger than ever before

P.S :- Keep Posting Yaar...!!

Thank you 😊 I went to India over the summer and saw the beginning of this track on TV. I wasn't able to watch since a couple of months when I was in the US.
Hahah I'll try to post often, but I have the same problem again with not being able to watch BI episodes :( Do you know why one of the forum members no longer posts ZaYa scenes on her google account. That was my last hope of watching BI. It was a kind effort by her !
And I'm glad you're looking at the track in a positive way. I do wish that CVs had not shown Zain going ahead with the 3rd talaq, but I am sure they will use creative liberties to avoid the Halala. Even if they don't, I'm all game for it because they are showing the reality of marriage laws and that's what they had said they would do in the beginning of the show. We should just focus on the fact that BI will always be about ZaYA eventually.
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I'll not speak as a Zaya fan soce I see ppl agreeing n saying only why they dont want halala is coz they love Zaya together! That is no reason to want them back together!

First, I respect your opinion! Second, I dont agree! Because it has all aspects but the one aspect missing and that is Zain's side of the story!

Before I say anything else let me just say this, I love Both Zain & Aliya as much! So I always spk for both & also against when either of them r wrong! But lately I hv hd to spk only 4 Zain bcz i see no1 doing dat! Dat saddens me though!
Now coming to the point! Yes Zain did a mistake, a terrible one.. He dint trust his MKB! But(I say this for nth tym) was he in a state to think straight? Has anyone ever thought of putting himself/herself in Zain's place? Sorry but what ppl forget is in whosoever's fault it may be it's Zain who has lost everything! His father,his MKB, his peace of mind everything! Aliya can & will move on as CVs hav said halala is happening&as u pointed out Aliya herself wants to stay away from Zain! But what will Zain be left with? A forsaken dream? A hellish life? An eternal pain, a moronic guilt for which he is not even entirely responsible? If Aliya comes bck to zain after halala also, he will marry her happily but does he deserve this? Just because he couldn't judge a situation(that too bcz he was not in a state to judge it) & committed a mistake? Wasn't the year long suffering enough? Will all every good that he has done(that r too numerous to count) be routed out just coz of that one mistake? Well may be for others but for me I see ppl by the good that they do not by d mistakes they do! And in Zain's case he has done too many goods to forget! And since I'm not Shabana Ghulam Rehan or CVs I cant forget him marrying Aliya even if it was for his dad when he cud hv easily run away, i cant forget him helping Aliya out of every trouble even when he claimed to hate her saving her from his mom's schemings all d tym, i cant forget him getting almost killed for Ayat, i cant forget him giving away his year's salary to save Ghulam's house, I cant forget him running in riot forgetting wat myt happen to him just to find Aliya, to embrace her,to tell her of his love! I cant forget him going against his mom for Aliya to get Aliya back into their house!der r other things Zain has done for others lyk "saying and showing" Rehan that he considers him to be his big brother! Has Rehan proved that till date that he is his bhai? He has said it but not proved it! If he had seen Zain's hate for Aliya hadnt he seen Zain's love for Aliya too? Dint Aliya herself tell him that she has the best hubby in the world? So he conveniently forgets the love n remembers the hate? He also leaves Zain behind following Aliya and never caring to knw how he is or informing him abt Aliya.. When he knws he wud be mad crazy looking for her after knowing the truth! Well, I dont see a man who says something and does something else in good light!

Abt Ghulam, he is as much a culprit for every wrong done to Zain & in turn Zaya as Nafeesa is! Do if Nafeesa cant be forgiven so cant he! U guys say why dint Zain bcm an antaryami n knw dat Aliya cant make the complaint, I say why dint Shalam become antaryami n knw dat he aint a mumma's boy tp hurt aliya wasn't d good done by Zain for them far more than dat 1 drunk Zain de witnessed? When Aliya herself told dem Zain loves her too much? I cant forgive what they did!even tho'Alia did! Yes as a father he can want Aliya to get married to Rehan dat doesn't bother me. What bothers me is where is the remorse in them for what de did to Zain? Haven't de ruined his life completely?
To conclude Zain is a beautiful person inside out as well! More than any Rehan who has facades, Zain has a clean heart a pure soul! He loves like theres no tomorrow, regrets like theres no end to life, suffers lyk he is the first one to sin, and yet all he gets in return is "let him suffer more"!

About Zaya together with halala, I prefer Zain letting Aliya go to that! For me the sanctity of a relation, the purity of someone's love, the holiness of one's belief that one day he would get back his lost love and will be forgiven is far far above than anything else! Also, if suffering is Zain's fate, I'd rather he is released from the worldly sufferings altogether and after that CVs can do whatever they want!

PS: I dont wish to hurt anyone! I just stated my POV!

Woah...I didn't know this whole ghulam angle. , I had stopped watching BI for a long time because I was unable to ( don't have indian channels and YT and DM were blocking them for US viewers.)
So I don't know what Ghulam did. The last I saw when I was in India is that they were trying to punish Suraiya. Can you please tell me how and why on earth they were targetting zain ? Also, after they threw away the papers, did they know that Nafisa used them ? And who convinced them not to turn those papers in to the police ?? I can't believe they wanted Zain to be beaten up by the police !

Edited by AshRun - 10 years ago