Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

but what was the use of that trip then?😭

That was just a lollipop for Us Kids (ZaYa Fans) just to make us Tolerate.If that Trip comes into use,No one else can be as happy as me!

Now,I tried my Best to accept Rehaan-Aliya but why did CV's show ZaYa like that before?That we started loving them to the core and break our hearts?

Whatever! But if the Show goes in Halala way then nothing is left.

Zain cannot really digest the thing!Aliya can never forget Zain.Rehaan cannot live happy! It can only be the kids who might be happy with this!

Please,mujhe galat mat samajhna (For god's sake please).If your Wife marries someone else after Talaq and comes back to you.Wont you feel disgusted?Like she was someone else's.And cannot be yours anymore! How much ever you try,but you can never feel her like before NEVER!

I think Zain does not know about Halala! If he knew that.His immediate next step would be Suicide,Nothing Else!

If you really wanted to give this message,Please go ahead! I will not watch and thats final!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Double Post!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can never ever accept Aliya and Rehaan even if Aliya accepts him!
I just cant! 😭

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'll not speak as a Zaya fan soce I see ppl agreeing n saying only why they dont want halala is coz they love Zaya together! That is no reason to want them back together!

First, I respect your opinion! Second, I dont agree! Because it has all aspects but the one aspect missing and that is Zain's side of the story!

Before I say anything else let me just say this, I love Both Zain & Aliya as much! So I always spk for both & also against when either of them r wrong! But lately I hv hd to spk only 4 Zain bcz i see no1 doing dat! Dat saddens me though!
Now coming to the point! Yes Zain did a mistake, a terrible one.. He dint trust his MKB! But(I say this for nth tym) was he in a state to think straight? Has anyone ever thought of putting himself/herself in Zain's place? Sorry but what ppl forget is in whosoever's fault it may be it's Zain who has lost everything! His father,his MKB, his peace of mind everything! Aliya can & will move on as CVs hav said halala is happening&as u pointed out Aliya herself wants to stay away from Zain! But what will Zain be left with? A forsaken dream? A hellish life? An eternal pain, a moronic guilt for which he is not even entirely responsible? If Aliya comes bck to zain after halala also, he will marry her happily but does he deserve this? Just because he couldn't judge a situation(that too bcz he was not in a state to judge it) & committed a mistake? Wasn't the year long suffering enough? Will all every good that he has done(that r too numerous to count) be routed out just coz of that one mistake? Well may be for others but for me I see ppl by the good that they do not by d mistakes they do! And in Zain's case he has done too many goods to forget! And since I'm not Shabana Ghulam Rehan or CVs I cant forget him marrying Aliya even if it was for his dad when he cud hv easily run away, i cant forget him helping Aliya out of every trouble even when he claimed to hate her saving her from his mom's schemings all d tym, i cant forget him getting almost killed for Ayat, i cant forget him giving away his year's salary to save Ghulam's house, I cant forget him running in riot forgetting wat myt happen to him just to find Aliya, to embrace her,to tell her of his love! I cant forget him going against his mom for Aliya to get Aliya back into their house!der r other things Zain has done for others lyk "saying and showing" Rehan that he considers him to be his big brother! Has Rehan proved that till date that he is his bhai? He has said it but not proved it! If he had seen Zain's hate for Aliya hadnt he seen Zain's love for Aliya too? Dint Aliya herself tell him that she has the best hubby in the world? So he conveniently forgets the love n remembers the hate? He also leaves Zain behind following Aliya and never caring to knw how he is or informing him abt Aliya.. When he knws he wud be mad crazy looking for her after knowing the truth! Well, I dont see a man who says something and does something else in good light!

Abt Ghulam, he is as much a culprit for every wrong done to Zain & in turn Zaya as Nafeesa is! Do if Nafeesa cant be forgiven so cant he! U guys say why dint Zain bcm an antaryami n knw dat Aliya cant make the complaint, I say why dint Shalam become antaryami n knw dat he aint a mumma's boy tp hurt aliya wasn't d good done by Zain for them far more than dat 1 drunk Zain de witnessed? When Aliya herself told dem Zain loves her too much? I cant forgive what they did!even tho'Alia did! Yes as a father he can want Aliya to get married to Rehan dat doesn't bother me. What bothers me is where is the remorse in them for what de did to Zain? Haven't de ruined his life completely?
To conclude Zain is a beautiful person inside out as well! More than any Rehan who has facades, Zain has a clean heart a pure soul! He loves like theres no tomorrow, regrets like theres no end to life, suffers lyk he is the first one to sin, and yet all he gets in return is "let him suffer more"!

About Zaya together with halala, I prefer Zain letting Aliya go to that! For me the sanctity of a relation, the purity of someone's love, the holiness of one's belief that one day he would get back his lost love and will be forgiven is far far above than anything else! Also, if suffering is Zain's fate, I'd rather he is released from the worldly sufferings altogether and after that CVs can do whatever they want!

PS: I dont wish to hurt anyone! I just stated my POV!
Edited by titleepari - 10 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I'll not speak as a Zaya fan soce I see ppl agreeing n saying only why they dont want halala is coz they love Zaya together! That is no reason to want them back together!

First, I respect your opinion! Second, I dont agree! Because it has all aspects but the one aspect missing and that is Zain's side of the story!

Before I say anything else let me just say this, I love Both Zain & Aliya as much! So I always spk for both & also against when either of them r wrong! But lately I hv hd to spk only 4 Zain bcz i see no1 doing dat! Dat saddens me though!
Now coming to the point! Yes Zain did a mistake, a terrible one.. He dint trust his MKB! But(I say this for nth tym) was he in a state to think straight? Has anyone ever thought of putting himself/herself in Zain's place? Sorry but what ppl forget is in whosoever's fault it may be it's Zain who has lost everything! His father,his MKB, his peace of mind everything! Aliya can & will move on as CVs hav said halala is happening&as u pointed out Aliya herself wants to stay away from Zain! But what will Zain be left with? A forsaken dream? A hellish life? An eternal pain, a moronic guilt for which he is not even entirely responsible? If Aliya comes bck to zain after halala also, he will marry her happily but does he deserve this? Just because he couldn't judge a situation(that too bcz he was not in a state to judge it) & committed a mistake? Wasn't the year long suffering enough? Will all every good that he has done(that r too numerous to count) be routed out just coz of that one mistake? Well may be for others but for me I see ppl by the good that they do not by d mistakes they do! And in Zain's case he has done too many goods to forget! And since I'm not Shabana Ghulam Rehan or CVs I cant forget him marrying Aliya even if it was for his dad when he cud hv easily run away, i cant forget him helping Aliya out of every trouble even when he claimed to hate her saving her from his mom's schemings all d tym, i cant forget him getting almost killed for Ayat, i cant forget him giving away his year's salary to save Ghulam's house, I cant forget him running in riot forgetting wat myt happen to him just to find Aliya, to embrace her,to tell her of his love! I cant forget him going against his mom for Aliya to get Aliya back into their house!der r other things Zain has done for others lyk "saying and showing" Rehan that he considers him to be his big brother! Has Rehan proved that till date that he is his bhai? He has said it but not proved it! If he had seen Zain's hate for Aliya hadnt he seen Zain's love for Aliya too? Dint Aliya herself tell him that she has the best hubby in the world? So he conveniently forgets the love n remembers the hate? He also leaves Zain behind following Aliya and never caring to knw how he is or informing him abt Aliya.. When he knws he wud be mad crazy looking for her after knowing the truth! Well, I dont see a man who says something and does something else in good light!

Abt Ghulam, he is as much a culprit for every wrong done to Zain & in turn Zaya as Nafeesa is! Do if Nafeesa cant be forgiven so cant he! U guys say why dint Zain bcm an antaryami n knw dat Aliya cant make the complaint, I say why dint Shalam become antaryami n knw dat he aint a mumma's boy tp hurt aliya wasn't d good done by Zain for them far more than dat 1 drunk Zain de witnessed? When Aliya herself told dem Zain loves her too much? I cant forgive what they did!even tho'Alia did! Yes as a father he can want Aliya to get married to Rehan dat doesn't bother me. What bothers me is where is the remorse in them for what de did to Zain? Haven't de ruined his life completely?
To conclude Zain is a beautiful person inside out as well! More than any Rehan who has facades, Zain has a clean heart a pure soul! He loves like theres no tomorrow, regrets like theres no end to life, suffers lyk he is the first one to sin, and yet all he gets in return is "let him suffer more"!

About Zaya together with halala, I prefer Zain letting Aliya go to that! For me the sanctity of a relation, the purity of someone's love, the holiness of one's belief that one day he would get back his lost love and will be forgiven is far far above than anything else! Also, if suffering is Zain's fate, I'd rather he is released from the worldly sufferings altogether and after that CVs can do whatever they want!

i agree completely.. very well said.. 👏 ... i too said the same here..
1004445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

i agree completely.. very well said.. 👏 ... i too said the same here..

I agree aswell
Poor zain has suffered enough.
He is all alone
His entire family is against him
Halala will destroy the essence of their relationship forever.
I will never accept it
Ill definitely quit the show if this happens
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AshRun

3. Now coming to Ghulam.With time, he will accept Zain after he redeems himself in the family's eyes, but for now, he only wishes the best for his daughter who has a long and lonely life ahead of her.

Sorry but i could not move beyond this point. Has Ghulam himself redeemed yet?
After what all he did to Zain, for a guy who was more like Son than a son in law, they took sign on DV papers and are equal culprits in putting him behind bars. Lets not forget he is as much a reason as nafisa is for this marriage to be at this state and to cause Zain and Aliya that huge a damage..

Zain needs to redeem himself in family eyes. which family, shabhana and ghulam??? Who took Zain for granted, took all help from him and finally gave a nice pay back of putting him behind bars.. Unlike ungrateful shabhana and ghulam we all remember what all zain has done to this family even risking his life for there daughter..

If anything, Shabhana and Ghulam need to be ashamed of what they did and butt out from creating more damage. They first of all need to show some remorse for what they have done to Zain.

p.s: With all due respect to you . I disagree.
Edited by -sylph- - 10 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

U said it all !
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏👏
Very we'll said dear...thank u for this much needed comment.I totally agree with each and every word.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sorry but i could not move beyond this point. Has Ghulam himself redeemed yet?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">After what all he did to Zain, for a guy who was more like Son than a son in law, they took sign on DV papers and are equalculpritsin putting him behind bars. Lets not forget he is as much a reason as nafisa is for this marriage to be at this state and to cause Zain and Aliya that huge a damage..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Zain needs to redeem himself in family eyes. which family, shabhana and ghulam??? Who took Zain for granted, took all help from him and finally gave a nice pay back of putting him behind bars..</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Unlike ungrateful shabhana and ghulam we all remember what all zain has done to this family even risking his life for there daughter..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">If anything, Shabhana and Ghulam need to be ashamed of what they did and butt out from creating more damage. They first of all need to show some remorse for what they have done to Zain.</font>

exactly, Ghulam doesn't even realize the " SIN" he has committed, he doesn't even regret the WRONG he did to Zain, he doesn't even have the ryt or for that matter sensibility to even face Zain let alone anything else! What redemption of Zain is being spoken of? He has suffered, punished himself for what he did ; something which he did due to misunderstanding created by others something for which he is not even wholly responsible! And ppl still talk redemption for Zain! But they forget that the main CULPRITS who r also sinners to destroy not just Zaya's relation but Zain's life too hv not even uttered a sorry yet!