Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If she get married to rehaan then Zaya beautiful relation will not remain the same even if they get along together after rehaan death or divorce
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wesome Post Dude!!
I agree with whatever u mentioned above
1004445 thumbnail
I really really xant bear a remarriage or halala
Zain has suffered enough n i m preety sure that he will prefer sucide over seeing aliya married to someone else.
N i also cant bear those kids i really dont wish zaya to ever adopt them.
Zaya will have their own cute babies
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cn't see aliya getting married to sumone else be it u call its a rule or whtever I'm nt muslim so dn't knw much abt its rules bt one thing is marriage is a very beautiful institution dn't make fun of it be it hindu muslim Sikh or any religion.
Marriage is nt a joke n as there is saying everything is fair in love n war though I dn't want the cv's to hurt any religious sentiments bt thy cn find a mid way by which ths divorce get nullified n halala will nt be required for zaya to get reunite n since its a fiction shw thy cn do anything its nt necessary thy hv to follow the rules properly n we knw very well how much these daily soaps shw even our hindu religion properly so even if thy lil bit change the rule I dn't think it is to be taken to seriously as I said its a daily soap nt a reality shw .
N cuming to the ismalic rules then if thy hv to shw it properly then thy must hv shw it frm d starting its jst nt u change the rule for ur convenience n then again follow it
Nw if thy go halala route saying its a rule then sorry I'm nt going to watch ths
I would say either follow it completely or dn't follow it at all...dn't play with the religious values n sentiments of the ppl.
Lk first thy hv shown aliya living at rehan house during iddah period as much I get to knw she didn't hv to as she has no relation with rehan n the excuse which seema mam has given to one of the fan on FB abt ths is very lame I dn't accept it...its nt at all convincing.
I dn't want any halala or any RM nw its upto cv's how thy shw it without hurting anyone as most of the viewers r against it.
Sorry if I hv written anything wrong no offence to anyone..n I respect all the religion equally.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post.. but we zaya lovers or obsessed zaya fans cant just bear this halala procedure anyhow.. coz if cvs decide to go by this procedure then theres nothing left in zaya relation as before.. zain however much he love aaliya will never b able to forget that his wife became someone else wife even if it wud b for a day... he will die totally by heart on that day. alive but still lifeless... n even if he marries aliya again after that wil he b able to luv her as much as he luvs nw?? anything is possible in fictional show agreed... but this cant b true in real life.. no man can love his wife as dearly as before life long after she has been married to some other guy.. sum day he feels that this girl belonged to sumone else too.. n that creates a little hate n bitterness in that relationship later in life.. thats y this halala n divorce procedure is considered a big sin in muslim at first place only... cvs shud not have divorced only zaya completely.. now i hope they use the trip part to cancel the divorce anyhow coz then that trip part shown wud b waste n out of logic.. if they really go by halala route however different kind but not really different.. many viewers or say zaya fans wud not b able to connect with this show n b as lifeless n uninterested as zain even if they wont quit as loyal fans of harshika or zaya.. 😊
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Personally I don't think there's any need for Halala but that's a whole different argument which I don't want to get into anymore.
If Rehan and Aliya get married then I'm sorry ZaYa's love story is not gonna be the same doesn't matter if they get back 2gether at the end.
I don't want Aliya to go through another divorce better if Rehan dies but still Aliya will be stuck with he's kids not happy either way.
But looking at the way things are going I don't know how they gonna fit Rehan Aliya marriage.
We all know ZaYa have to unite to deal with Zarine so how will that work out.
If Aliya and Rehan were already married then that would have worked but they're not.
I don't want ZaYa to be around each other if Aliya gets married to Rehan or have any contact with each other.
1004445 thumbnail
I prefer zaya dying in eachothers arms rather than seeing eaxh other with someone else
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
as much as i hate to say this but yes it is necessary...
but but but i cant see rehan-aaliya together...
i hope ki he dies immediately after their nikah..
n i want to this to get over ASAP🤢
1004445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaHarshika

as much as i hate to say this but yes it is necessary...

but but but i cant see rehan-aaliya together...
i hope ki he dies immediately after their nikah..
n i want to this to get over ASAP🤢

but what was the use of that trip then?😭
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

but what was the use of that trip then?😭

samaj nahi aaya yaar...y so the haq-e-mehr n all those matheran scenes jab talaaq hona hi tha?