Reaction of Rehan-Aliya Vs Zaya scene :D

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Peeps. So the forum is dead is again This is an attempt to wake everyone up a little or else our forum rank will go down We worked so hard to get to this position so we can't give up now :P

I wanted a fun reaction post to the yesterday's um 'love scene' (i feel like puking saying this) VS today's zaya love scene :D

Wednesday's episode can probably go down in history as THE WORST episode ever of Beintehaa. And this is of course all because of that Rehan-Aaliya Scene. Now now I know I can understand why Rehan fell for Aaliya, I mean who wouldn't. I know. BUT they didn't have to show it for that long!! That scene was like 5 minutes long!! On top of that that background music!!!

At first when Rehan started staring at her, I was like okay take a deep breath you know something like this was coming our way. Let's be patient and deal with this eyesore.

BUt BUT wait it wasn't for like 1 minute or something. No no it was 5 minutes long!! 5 minutes long!!! 5 minutes of this man oogling at Aaliya. uh like I get the point CVs, cut it out already! It was pure torture!!

Sometimes even zaya scenes are much shorter than this Rehan-Aliya scene that you gave us!! My blood was boiling all that time and that song made it worse!! I badly wanted to punch my screen at that moment!!

Even the thought of Rehan and Aaliya getting married gives me the shivers!

So Please CVs do NOT go ever take this route as it will be pure torture for us fans and everyday we will feel like choking!!

So at the end of that episode. I told myself not to expect much anymore :/ Gone are the days where everyday there will be a zaya scene for us to fawn over. I'm going to have to handle this Rehan now :/

So I totally didn't keep any expectations for today's episode.

BUT Today's Zaya's phone convo and THAT PRECAP!!!

Just look at these two adorable!!!

It was only like 1 minute only 1 minute long but that's all we needed for us to smile again. To start jumping up and down again in excitement again!

To be hopeful once again. Whenever these two are together I'm just at a loss of words whenever these two are in one frame.

I do not care how I just want zaya to be together again without an RM please! Find a loophole and tweak with some rules, I do not know I just need these two to be together again!! Please do not test our patience. Please do not drag their meeting.

So after today's episode I do not hate Rehan as much..BUT I still have my eyes on this guy. I'm not letting my guard down. Be prepared for the worst everyone. You never know when the CVs have a mood swing and they decide to turn Rehan negative just to suit their storyline and their vision again!

And that's it from my side.
#mission730

P.S.If there is any Rehan-Aliya fans out there then I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1004445 thumbnail
After rehan aliya scenes

After zaya scenes

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Reaction Post !! πŸ˜†
Love the punching one πŸ˜‰
But then the precap...
good job :))
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Saheba, I really love these posts that you all make.Can't stop staring at that avi of Zain and Aliya!
We have been deprived of Zain and Aliya for too long

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Awesome Reaction Post !! πŸ˜†
Love the punching one πŸ˜‰
But then the precap...
good job :))

Thank you so much Sana πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Beautiful post Saheba, I really love these posts that you all make.Can't stop staring at that avi of Zain and Aliya!

We have been deprived of Zain and Aliya for too long

Thank you Heena.πŸ˜› LOL i couldn't think of anything else to do πŸ€ͺ
I know right. That Avi
We really have been so deprived man 😭
I hope we get more and more zaya in the futureπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

After rehan aliya scenes

After zaya scenes

Nice πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Saheba Awesome! Loved it! I'm gonna kill cvs if they show Rm! And this Rehan shud be out of zaya's asap!

Originally posted by: simran422

LOL Saheba Awesome! Loved it! I'm gonna kill cvs if they show Rm! And this Rehan shud be out of zaya's asap!

Thank you SimranπŸ˜ƒ
Yeah I can't digest Rehan-Aliya as well.
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol this is bang on Awesome!!