A standing ovation to d evr shining gem....ruhi aka Ruhanika Dhawan!!!

JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
well i must say...all the actors in YHM are at its best...every other actor complement each other so well, which takes YHM to a completely different level... 👏👏
but the show stealer fr me was none other dan the litle ruhi a.k.a Ruhanika Dhawan... wat an acting...she is a real gem in evry sense, she makes the character of ruhi so real n natural..emotes so well..!!!!

well i dont have any words to describe her talent...i m so damn sure that the little cutie pie has already stolen evryones heart n i dont need to add any extra... we all love you ru😳

here are few caps...😳

LOVE THIS LITTLE PRINCESS❤️...GOD BLESS😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ruhanika is brilliant... I think she even dnt knw the meaning of lines she ws speaking... spl. Abhimanyu exmple... She is god gifted Child with Mature acting skills... the time he told Raman pls aap meri ishita aunty se shadi mat karoo... and now... she is just take it her innocence at high level... ITA if this kid is not gonna win best child actress... u are not an award show for me then...!!!
Edited by vibhutii - 9 years ago
yhmdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa star of night...ruh ..
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely!!! A big hug and kiss for her!!! She was beyond outstanding!! I still have the sniffles from her realistic acting! She deserves every child artist award! What a touching performance!
Lifeisgrt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So true
Today she overshadowed everyone...
She deserves best child artist award..
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree she was brilliant the whole episode was excellent
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the post Juhi.. She was the star of the episode.. What brilliant talent.. Thanks to ekta for getting her on YHM... Such an imp character and the perfect choice..  She made me emotional today... Beyond brilliant.. No words to describe her performance..  Kudos to Ru.. Today with Ishita and tomo its going to be with Raman.. Can't wait to watch... Hats off Ruhanika... She deserves all the award.

Edited by -MariaMars- - 9 years ago
True a Brilliant child actor today she was great in emotion never seen a kid acting so well .
Hats off ruhi the angel
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When ruhi told that I should have been born through u...it really made me cry...she is the heart and soul of YHM
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She did a great job in tonight episode and and waiting for tomorrow episode one more emotional scene after ruhi ishita scene 👍🏼