Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

Absolutely loved today's episode, a lot of confusion has been cleared up today. Thank god Rehan still considers Zain his brother and cares for him. I really hope CVs keep him positive 😊 Shazia and Bilal scene... what a comic relief that was πŸ˜† loved their scene today πŸ˜† I loved Zain and Aliyas phone conversation... aww Im so happy that we got the flashback of their first meeting 😳 And yes ZaYa are meant to be together. They've had so many obstacles in their love and they still have so many, but Im sure that they'll overcome them and be together in the end.

Loved the precap but Im pretty sure that they'll end tomorrows episode right there where the precap ended. These ppl I tell you!! They just love to tease the audience πŸ˜†

Shazia and Bilal were hilarious! Vitamin D deficiency and the poor girl thinks its the end of the world 🀣

When two people are meant to be like ZaYa, they will overcome it all. Just look at it, they divorced and instead of their love diminishing it became much stronger. A year later and they cannot forget each other, they still pine for each other and still hurt.

Tell me about it, especially when the weekend comes around. They want to see us anxious and those poor websites like Fuze end up getting threatened for spoilers πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Awesome post. You said all. And that part about rehan backing off if needed is soo true. Either he would back off, or either he will go good boy turns baddie.

I'd rather they have his character exit gracefully than turn him into your typical negative character. The show has plenty negative characters, add to that the fact that this show has turned many other previous positive characters into negative. The 180 on Rehan is not needed.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CONTINUED FROM MY PREVIOS POST ON PRECAP
ok coming to the title song...if u listen to IT carefully the last para gives u clue where this story is heading towards...
JAB BHILAYeGI ZINDAGIKHUD USKO DHUNKE...
PEHCHAANENGE HUM IK PAL ME ANKHE MOONDHKE..
JAHAN KOI RANJISH NA HO..
JAHAN KOI BANDISH NA HO..
HOGA ISHQ BEINTEHAA BEINTEHAA...
NAHOKOI UMMIDE
KOIBHI SHARTE NA HO
HOGA ISHQ WOH BEINTEHAA...
its destiny which brought zain to hyd and zain found aliya just feeling her presence bcoz he was just walking towards her and aliya knew it was zain ...so here wordings of the song fits well... loose translation of the above lyrics ...whenever destiny/life finds him/her i will just recognize her with my eyes closed and then our love takes over us where there will be no greif/binding/expectations and restrictions ...in short we will go beyond all boundries of religion/society/family/ ...it will only be our love nothing else...hope I made some senseπŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

agree MANDY with your post...yest epi for me was more of clearing many doubts ...first I am sure rehan will not pose any threat to zaya hi will play a cupid, protector and guiding force to unite zaya...

then I liked aliya's stand when ghulam was trying talkabout her and rehan relationship... this was expected from aliya but I hope ghulam will not probe this topic in future...though I wanted aliya to be more stern about this...
for me highlight point was precap yhis where I thought I got where the plot is heading towards...I love beintehaa title song lyrics I have analysed and thought about in length and breadth... I know I sound crazyπŸ˜ƒ...CONTINUED IN NXT POST

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

CONTINUED FROM MY PREVIOS POST ON PRECAP
ok coming to the title song...if u listen to IT carefully the last para gives u clue where this story is heading towards...
JAB BHILAYeGI ZINDAGIKHUD USKO DHUNKE...
PEHCHAANENGE HUM IK PAL ME ANKHE MOONDHKE..
JAHAN KOI RANJISH NA HO..
JAHAN KOI BANDISH NA HO..
HOGA ISHQ BEINTEHAA BEINTEHAA...
NAHOKOI UMMIDE
KOIBHI SHARTE NA HO
HOGA ISHQ WOH BEINTEHAA...
its destiny which brought zain to hyd and zain found aliya just feeling her presence bcoz he was just walking towards her and aliya knew it was zain ...so here wordings of the song fits well... loose translation of the above lyrics ...whenever destiny/life finds him/her i will just recognize her with my eyes closed and then our love takes over us where there will be no greif/binding/expectations and restrictions ...in short we will go beyond all boundries of religion/society/family/ ...it will only be our love nothing else...hope I made some senseπŸ˜ƒ

Though Aaliya was not stern with her father, she did make it clear where she stands at the moment. Aaliya is not interested in remarrying, she is still trying to heal from the wounds of her previous relationship.

Great tie in to the title song!! You made perfect sense, I can't wait to see this track unfold.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Ganesh Chaturti to all.
@ Mandy i don't think Rehan's characer will turn nagtive.Wen grumpy was telling him he is more concern about Zain nd Aalia.He knows how dis T happened.He is treating Zain as his bro.He will nt be KMH in fact he will unite dem.
Gulam does nt know, how much Aalia loves Zain coz of dem she is seperated from Zain, nd he is telling her to marry again.She clearly told him she don't want to hve any more relation, now i don't think gulam will ask her again.
Zain has reached Hyderabad nd he will meet her if nt today den by next week for sure.
Bilal has send legal notice in the name of MKB PVT. LTD nt in da name of BR.
Aalia nd Rehan (Vakil) does nt know MKB is zain's.Both may go to meet Zain.
Farhan sir must have left some loophole,for dem to unite without RM.
Malik may come or CCTV must hve recorded whatever Zain said to Malik.
Aalia has nt forgotten Zain , Telephonic conversation was good , wen he said haa or na, immediately she said haa, even mehta was surprised.
Day before epi we got to know Aalia is living with her parents nt with Rehan.Yesterday's epi cleared the doubt of RM, dat is nt going to happen.
Whatever we saw in precap may nt happen today, again we may see da same precap today also.
Farhan sir and CV will nt allow us to enjoy the weekend.
This is happening ,since after Usman's death.We cannot hve Happy weekend.
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes mandy even I am very excited about this track...I would like to see zain being possessive and going to any extent to be with his love and aliya willingly surrendering to his love...want to see zain claiming aliya with all the righteousness against all odds...
it will be zain-and aliya their love on side and all the characters including family/religion/customs/traditions on other side...πŸ˜†
here I would like quote what usmaan had predicted about their love to suraiyya...inke ishq ek marthaba shuruhogaya tho duniya dekhegi"...πŸ˜†
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
last nites epi was jus the best from the previous epi i loved every bit n yes as mandy has has said she cant let go of her paast she loves zain to the core and can never forget him.. shes nt letting her emotions out jus because she is smiling n laughin like she was in the previous epi it dsnt mean shes happy inside she is still sad n hurt.
loved the phone convo between zain and aliya tht was like wow and the flashback am happy that we gt her to remember zain was waiting for this... it was awesome...

as for rehan well i can say he hasnt turned negative as of yet he still considers zain as his bro n he cares gor him bt i guess when zaya reunite thats when he will turn for sure he has def developed feelings for aliya... bt he knws that she still loves zain n only zain...

the precap was jus too gud i reali hope that they meet face to face today bt then i think it will be a hit n a miss hope the cvs dnt let us hanging till monday we have the weekend they cant do this...

i feel btb for zain n aliya bth are hurt zains life has turned since aliya left him hes like shattered as well as aliya bt bth havent moved on they bth keep occupied in wrk so that the they dnt think abt wht has happned in the past for instance zain alwayz remembers aliya when he was in office he still hasnt forgotton her bless them bth aliya dsnt show it...

cant wait 4 tonites epi reali excited i knw i havent made any sense jus wrote wht i felt...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love it Mandy as always
you have said it all beautifully :)