ZaYa's Taqdeer Brings Them Together Again

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
After a disappointing filler yesterday, BI was back with a bang today! I loved tonight's episode. Aaliya doesn't want to go back to Mumbai and who can blame her? I feel for this girl, don't let the smiles fool you, she is still struggling to let go of her past, her love.

Rehan, looks like CVs haven't turned him negative yes he has fallen for Aaliya but the optimist in me is saying he would step back if needed because he still regards Zain as his brother. My guess is before he has the chance to tell Aaliya anything, Zain is back and all of those feelings and emotions Aaliya suppressed will come rushing back giving Rehan a wake up call on where things stand.

Zain and Aaliya's phone conversation, loved it especially considering the flashback we got of their first meeting. Its like history will repeat itself and both Zain and Aaliya talked about their taqdeers, yes its fate that is bringing them together again. These two are meant to be and thankfully Aaliya made it clear to her father that there is no chance at her remarrying, she's not interested.

The precap, how many want to bet that will be how the episode ends tomorrow? These CVs are sadists and you know they are going to leave us wanting more, despising weekends which once brought so many peace!! This is one precap we can only hope is not misleading, obviously these two have to meet eventually during this trip and can we expect some face off on the way because of Fahad and Bilal?

Side note: CVs need to pair Bilal and Shazia up, I just love them together! Good comic relief, especially Shazia who is crazy! Bring in the ICU 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A beautiful executed episode after yesterday.
So the spoilers were wrong yet again, they said she would be leaving to Mumbai with the gang. I'm glad she is staying put, ZaYa need to reunite in H away from everyone.

This episode should have proven to a lot of people that RM is not happening, we may get close to it for some reason or another but it won't happen.

A lot of people complained yesterday that Aliya has forgotten Zain, and I'm glad today they were shown otherwise. This girl, who loves him and lost everything to him cannot and will not forget Zain.

CVs haven't completely ruined Rehan's character for me, he still believes that Aliya is for Zain and Zain for Aliya but his heart and mind are at war. It doesn't help when you have catalysts such as Grumpy and Ghulam. Ghulam has really started to irritate me now, they caused the whole debacle and now he's making it worse. Just stop meddling, your daughter is strong enough to loof after herself. I'm glad Aliya made it clear to him, however i don't think he has given up yet.

CVs recreating Zain and Aliya's love story has to be the most beautiful way of going about this. The phone conversation and the dialogues both of them repeated, just so beautiful. Destiny will bring them together again and again.

The precap topped the episode off, the way Zain slowly approaches Aliya and grasps her shoulder and she freezes. Even if nothing comes of it, we got to see them together, which is enough. The scene will most definitely play out at the end of the episode tomorrow. We have another restless weekend ahead...
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res...!! :)
Unres...sorry for late!!

First of all a good episode!! So many things clear out!!

Aliya ... she didnt forget her past yet!! She is trying hard to remove all sad events ...bt one thing she herself is sure dat she cannot forget zain!! I said in my yest comment dat...aliya's dialogue clearly showed dat she wants to move ahead instead of making any new relations!! I love dat phone convo scene. ..hw she remembered zain n nt only remembered...she did the same way as she did first tym wen she met zain!! Dat shows her lpve for zain has nt died n ll nt die!! And yes its fate agaij btinging dem together!! Well same for zain as well!

I m completely loving bilal n shazia scenes!!😆 Superb!! Cvs thanks for giving us comedy! ! V need ot badly!! And the kids I was missing dem so much!! Love dem!!

Rehaan...he is stuck!! Ryt now he is confused n gonna be more wen zaya ll come face to face!!
One thing he is also sure dat aliya n zain lov each soo much!! I think atcone corner he has dis feeling dat zain is a bro to me n if he comes to know if I have feelings for aliya!! He ll nt digestNn the feeling is natural n relationship is also good!! Now I feel if later on some point he propose aliyacn aliya agree also...rehaan ll be stuck btw: love or brotherhood!!! Its nt at all easy for rehaan!! Lets see wat cvs have planned!!

Precap: it gonna be miss or hit! Dis only tym ll tell
Bt personally I feel it ll be postponed till nxt week coz cvs lyk giving us suspense n making us to sit on edges of yur seats to get surprise!! Bt guys dont forget it ll take tym to unite!! Zain has to proof !vhe has to work hard ...aliya ll nt agree easily dis tym!! So patience is extremely required!! 😊

Keep watching BI!
keep voting for harshika!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
i m still hyperventialting after the precap..need some time to get back in senses

Edited
OMG this is what called Bang on...After that completly disappointing and filler epi of yesterday this was really something unexpected..
i got soo many positive vibes from this epi..the way Aaliya accepted Zain's contract..the flash back..and the way they both said k "mera mustaqbil mera intizar kar raha hai"...Yess definately ZAYA are the end game...no has ever and will ever come between them

Rehan..i m glad he still remember Zain was like his brother😳...Plz someone give a wake up call to him..he is your Bhabhi remember🥱...(Plz CVs shift Aaliya back to Mumbai and dump Ghulam, Shabana, Ghulam, Grumpy ,Rehan and his kids in Hyderabad plz)

Shazia and Bilal..i m still trying to figure out that is there any connection btw them😳...honestly their scenes sometime makes no sense to me other than the comic releif😆

Precap..the best part ever..OMG the way he recognize her just from her voice...the way he touched her with soo much passion...the way Aaliya recognized him with just by his single touch...it was soo perfect...soo excited for the tomorrow epi...Plzz CVs don't make us wait too long
Edited by -Faiza- - 10 years ago
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god THE PRECAP- finally . But i hope cvs don' t ruin our hopes by showing the same precap tomorrow and leave us desperate till monday
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today episode is kind a better then yesterday.but three person was hell annoying was Nafessa,grumpy and Gulam.Nafessa going out of my head what she tried to prove Zain don't want to see her face living with her is same roof is enough for him.she really need to understand it and leave him alone.
Gulam is really a pathetic father.he ruin his daughter life now how can he think her to marry again.he know how much Aliya love Zain i gald that Aliya make clear she can't marry again.
ZaYa dialogue about taqder actually give me a feeling its time for their story to start again and RM is not going to happen.hope CV'S prove me right again it ZaYa new journey to again get back together there is no place for any other person.
about Rehan i think he will back out when he will see Zain.i don't have high hope but i hope he again help them get reunion and go way far from them with his family.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

After a disappointing filler yesterday, BI was back with a bang today! I loved tonight's episode. Aaliya doesn't want to go back to Mumbai and who can blame her? I feel for this girl, don't let the smiles fool you, she is still struggling to let go of her past, her love.

YES! Today's episode certainly washed off the bad taste that yesterday's episode left on my mouth😆 I know a lot of people only liked the little zaya scenes we got, but today I actually even enjoyed the scenes which didn't include zaya as it gave a lot more depth to where everyone stands at this point. And yes, the kids give her a break from her pain, her mind is diverted and she can find some happiness by spending time with them after all their innocent kids but that doesn't mean they can fill the void in her life. That void only Zain can fill and NO ONE can take his place!

Rehan, looks like CVs haven't turned him negative yes he has fallen for Aaliya but the optimist in me is saying he would step back if needed because he still regards Zain as his brother. My guess is before he has the chance to tell Aaliya anything, Zain is back and all of those feelings and emotions Aaliya suppressed will come rushing back giving Rehan a wake up call on where things stand.

Yes, I'm glad that this was cleared today. As expected he fell for Aaliya and i don't blame him because any man in his place would have. But i'm glad that it was shown today that he still cares about Zain and considers him his brother. However, he will have to answer Zain as to why he didn't inform him about Aaliya's whereabouts! I do not think this will go down well with Zain. I mean it didn't even hit Zain that Rehan could be with Aaliya all this time. I think that's why they showed this tiny scene of Zain questioning where Rehan is. And yes it does seem that Rehan will stand back and he might even do something to reunite zaya once Zain comes fully in the picture :D

Zain and Aaliya's phone conversation, loved it especially considering the flashback we got of their first meeting. Its like history will repeat itself and both Zain and Aaliya talked about their taqdeers, yes its fate that is bringing them together again. These two are meant to be and thankfully Aaliya made it clear to her father that there is no chance at her remarrying, she's not interested.

I am so happy that we got that flashback. It shows you these two are still the same Zain and Aaliya. :P And YES these two are meant to be together!! Fate will always bring them back together somehow one way or another!! And I am SO happy that Aaliya made her stance clear to Ghulam!

The precap, how many want to bet that will be how the episode ends tomorrow? These CVs are sadists and you know they are going to leave us wanting more, despising weekends which once brought so many peace!! This is one precap we can only hope is not misleading, obviously these two have to meet eventually during this trip and can we expect some face off on the way because of Fahad and Bilal?

Yes I bet that the precap will the ending for tomorrow, now i just hope that we get an awesome precap tomorrow that will help us survive the weekend! :D Tell me about it, being a student i love weekends and I used to pine for them and now just because of Beintehaa i dread them :O

yes please. I understand that they want us to torture us a little if they do the hit and miss. But please not for too long. we haven't seen Zaya in peace since so long. Ever since Ayat's engagement we haven't seen zaya in peace :/

And yeah it seems that Fahad will take some action on his own while Zain is on this trip. That's good. I want Zain to give it back to him when he comes back. Things are really boiling in BV and BR and i think this is to make reach to such a point where Nafeesa herself will have to confess her crimes!

Side note: CVs need to pair Bilal and Shazia up, I just love them together! Good comic relief, especially Shazia who is crazy! Bring in the ICU 😆

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really love the telepathy which Zaya share
How in the recap Zain recognized her and she recognized him when he placed a hand, it's as if they both know each other in and out
Thank you to Aliyah's gut feeling for making her say a Yes!
Rest I don't want to comment about either Grumpy or Ghulam
Ghoul am seriously can't learn to not interfere in his daughters life, he already has seen the result of that
Yes I agree that being a parent he wants her happened and all but I think it's better to not bring it up again and again when she clearly has refused any alliance between the two

Yes Shazia should leave Fahd and marry Bilal, both of them have the same thought process and IQ 😆
But For Suraiya the tables have surely turned , she used to be the master planner and she is being manipulated at the hands of her sister
I guess Karma getting even with her
And also can Nafeesa please stop acting like a nanny to Zain
All this should have been kept in my mind by her while plotting against Suraiya, no point now in doing anything the damage has already been done!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

A beautiful executed episode after yesterday.

So the spoilers were wrong yet again, they said she would be leaving to Mumbai with the gang. I'm glad she is staying put, ZaYa need to reunite in H away from everyone.

This episode should have proven to a lot of people that RM is not happening, we may get close to it for some reason or another but it won't happen.

A lot of people complained yesterday that Aliya has forgotten Zain, and I'm glad today they were shown otherwise. This girl, who loves him and lost everything to him cannot and will not forget Zain.

CVs haven't completely ruined Rehan's character for me, he still believes that Aliya is for Zain and Zain for Aliya but his heart and mind are at war. It doesn't help when you have catalysts such as Grumpy and Ghulam. Ghulam has really started to irritate me now, they caused the whole debacle and now he's making it worse. Just stop meddling, your daughter is strong enough to loof after herself. I'm glad Aliya made it clear to him, however i don't think he has given up yet.

CVs recreating Zain and Aliya's love story has to be the most beautiful way of going about this. The phone conversation and the dialogues both of them repeated, just so beautiful. Destiny will bring them together again and again.

The precap topped the episode off, the way Zain slowly approaches Aliya and grasps her shoulder and she freezes. Even if nothing comes of it, we got to see them together, which is enough. The scene will most definitely play out at the end of the episode tomorrow. We have another restless weekend ahead...

Exactly, spoilers were wrong yet again and it seems the e-mail one was too, it was a phone conversation not e-mail. I'm glad CVs showed Aaliya not wanting to go back to Mumbai, it shows that while she is moving forward with her life she is still someone who has not forgotten her past, those wounds still need time to heal.

I agree, its like Archana said in the other thread its too predictable and the easy way out. Why go that route when fans can see that coming a mile away?

Couldn't agree more about the way they are recreating ZaYa's love story, the flashbacks and both talking about the taqdeers and mustaqbil. This is their destiny

That's how many fans feel, whether its real or misleading, we just want to see them in one frame after a week apart.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi was good nt lke yestrday's epi.
Grumpy gulam wanted nikah to happen .
CV's hve nt killed Rehan's character.He has feelings for her but he also knows Zain nd Aalia loves each other immensley.He is treating Zain as his bro.He will unite dem.
Aalia has told gulam , she don't want to have nikah again.No RM.
Phone converstion was good wen Zain asked, haa ya na she remebered Zain saying the same in Bhopal.Zain will find some loophole to get her back in his life.
Yes Taqdeer , both were quoating the same.No e mail only phone conversation.
Fahad wanted dabba's land bilal has send notice in da name of MKB LTD.Her worker has told her MKB is only performing mass wedding so she will go to meet, MKB owner regading this notice.
Fahad did nt liked wen Zain said he will nt do inaguration of materan project unless Aalia comes.
Zarina creating tension between suri and Zain nd Bilal with Zain nd Fahad.
Zain asked suri soup she did nt give Nafee gave he refused.He hates her.
Precap was awesome.I doubt whether we will get to see this scene tomorrow????
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago