please Explain me this line - Harshad's statement

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
"Rangrasiya MIGHT be going off air, not our show."

Where did he confirm about Rang Rasiya going off air ?

all he said is rr MIGHT be going off air NOT our show ... MIGHT/ May be = Perhaps, possible

Basically he said IF RangRasiya is going Off air or NOT but Beintehaa is NOT going off air .

did he say anything wrong ? he cleared about his OWN show Beintehaa , Nothing wrong in it .

So Get your facts before finding an excuse to bash and vent out your frustration .

and Karma is a bitch line - Karma is a bitch for everyone guys ๐Ÿ˜‰ , it does not spare anyone ... everyone Face it sooner or later ๐Ÿ˜‰

Who says our show is going off air?

TNN | Aug 28, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

Who says our show is going off air?
Harshad Arora

Harshad Arora, the male lead in Beintehaa, is disappointed with the way people are constantly speculating about his show going off air.

He says, "Rangrasiya might be going off air, not our show."

The show has not been able to garner high ratings so far. But Harshad says, "The lead pair of Zain and Aaliya have been accepted by the audiences very well. We are not really concerned with the ratings."

Meanwhile, a one-year leap has been planned on the show. Let's see what twists it brings along.

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok so I am guessing the RR fans as usual have started screaming like banshees over nothing. Harshad said nothing wrong man, y r these rr fans so intent on bashing BI? Have they hired someone to defame BI or wat? God, I'm guessing they just don't have anything else to do. He just cleared the air abt something, they should rather just hooe for the better of their show than jumping at harshad's statement. Both BI n RR r involved in this whole 'going off-air' n new time slot issue n so harshad was bound to have some info. I can't believe they're making such a big deal out of this. Downright stupid n immatured.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Just WOW. Just see how they can take something from here to all the way there. Grow up some ppl
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Let them bash. They are getting Babaji ka thullu.
ZayaFever thumbnail
their comments about harshad's acting and arrogance will get your blood boiling๐Ÿ˜ก
"expressionless acting", "being a newbie the fame has screwed up his head" were some of them๐Ÿ˜ก
Aisha.K thumbnail
There are news around about that show going off air but he just said perhaps and he confirmed our show isn't going off air ๐Ÿ˜• Nothing wrong in this !
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hate this "karma is a bitch "waali line...and now they have started using it on harshad as well...news to me...but can't actually expect anything else...hate them for that...aise lines nahi use karni chahihye ...
bad wishes can never be true for a person who has done nothing wrong and is innocent...so bolne do guys...unki baddua hamare harsh ko nahi lagne waali...
moreover aaj khushi ka din hain...BI landed in 3.0 range tvt's again โญ๏ธand udaan...by god it started with 3.7 tvt ...hamara naya competition ...channel is back...atlast a show which gave them ratings...I mean starting weak mein neither our BI , nor RR , nor SS nor MATH could give that ratings...so it must be celebration time for colours...and I have nothing against MB...MB rocked yaar...it was one of the best shows on channel...and took it to heights ...but har show kabhi toh end hota hi hain...and MB completed more than 500 episodes...
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well rangrasiya is going off air on 19th sep, there was an article on india forums a few days back. I think most of the fans have read it
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...JUST IGNORE THEM ...we dont hv anything to do wid dem
They are RRians we are BIans
Shows are completly diff only channel n telecast date is same
Yes i agree with @EtheralRati...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Hmmm...JUST IGNORE THEM ...we dont hv anything to do wid dem