zaya meet eachother-new article

honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This is found in myeduniya and metromasti

As we all know rehan tells aaliya that we want to move Mumbai and aaliya will also interact with MKB limited without knowing its zain and also tell rehan that its good that owner of MKB is right person to take over Dhaba once they leave.

However another twist is aaliya will have hunger strike outside MKB office to meet the owner and she will discover its none other than zain on the other hand rehan will decide to confess his feelings but not able to do so because of zain and aaliya met each other.

Let's us see this time rehan joins with suraiya's hand to get aaliya or not...

This article last line is very annoying na... Really I doesn't want this to happen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will accept rehaan being negative than marrying aaliya
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No it's not annoying let him join Suraiyya that way atleast he wont have the "facade" of being the good man, which in actuality he is not! He ia devoid of integrity!

PS: Metromasti articles r mostly wrong! So no hopes of it turning true! The sadist of CVs will keep shoving the hypocritical man as a white figure to us! Not that I care, they can do whatever with him, throw him in bawdi n then jump into it themselves! I care a hood!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

No it's not annoying let him join Suraiyya that way atleast he wont have the "facade" of being the good man, which in actuality he is not! He ia devoid of integrity!

PS: Metromasti articles r mostly wrong! So no hopes of it turning true! The sadist of CVs will keep shoving the hypocritical man as a white figure to us! Not that I care, they can do whatever with him, throw him in bawdi n then jump into it themselves! I care a hood!

I Seriously have become your follower now! ๐Ÿ˜†
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I Seriously have become your follower now!๐Ÿ˜†

hehe! I knw I make very sarcastic comments, kya karun, i'm just too annoyed disheartened disappointed disgusted at d shoving of Rehan total bheja fry!
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I Seriously have become your follower now!๐Ÿ˜†

me too
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

hehe! I knw I make very sarcastic comments, kya karun, i'm just too annoyed disheartened disappointed disgusted at d shoving of Rehan total bheja fry!

No no,Not about being sarcastic ๐Ÿ˜† You have some point! and i understand because i feel like i have lost interest after this leap! Bas! BI is the last show i watch and i would dare to watch any other from now on!
titleepari thumbnail

awww dearies! I understand gham baatne se kam hota hai!..
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rehan joins with suraiya's hand to get aaliya๐Ÿ˜ฒ
titleepari thumbnail

No no,Not about being sarcastic๐Ÿ˜†You have some point! and i understand because i feel like i have lost interest after this leap! Bas! BI is the last show i watch and i would dare to watch any other from now on!

you knw what in BI the heartbreak is too huge! </3