Plastic dil wala ghulam

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ye ghulam bara chalak hsi
Iska dill is ki marzi se chalta hai.
Pehle heart attack ka drama kar k zaya ki shaadi karayi.
Wo to acha tha
Magar ab mje lagta hai k heart attack ka drama kar k aliya ko majboor kre ga rehan se shadi karne ko😑
Jab dekho dil pakar k khara hojata hai

Jab ayat bhaagi to dil theek tha
Jab usne bhaag k shaddi ki to b theek tha
Aliya se related maamlo me heart attack aa jata hai.

Plastic k dil wala ghulam khabardar if u tried to mess with aliyaas life once again😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ghulam is always like a comedian character to me.. πŸ˜† remember how he was searching for zain in that riot epi before confession in bhopal!! wen zain disappeared to search for aaliya in front of shalam suddenly..he was searching for zain saying.. "areey kaha gaya. abhi to yahi tha.." i rofled at that time so much coz he was saying it like zain koi mouse ho aur wo niche idhar udhar dhund raha tha zain ko.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
geet0910 thumbnail
and even wen zaya returned to home after confession n all were shouting k zain n aaliya aa gaye.. ghulam came running saying.."kaha hai..kaha hai.." as if zaya r some small creatures he cant see.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
geet0910 thumbnail
sorry tee.. but ur post was so hilarious that i m rofling at it more than getting angry over disgusting ghulam.. meri cuty sis.. πŸ˜†
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heartattack ghulam sab ko aatay rahe aur udd gaye hmmaaray pyaray mamu.hate shalam as they remember crap rehan's help but didnt even remember zain helping them a lot in scarcity...shame to all of them.doob maren ja k sab bawdi mn...i literally wish gulam to die at the end of epi...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣...this is my reaction after reading the post...
But actually it should be 😑...

Seriously he is some WEIRD FATHER...
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are right kamina jab dekho ek hi acting karata hain ab bhi yahi karega , jab dekho dil par hath rakh kar acting ke liye ready rehata hain . hey bhagwan isse pehale rehan ko attack aye aur hamari jan chutey kamine se phir isko bhi utha lena πŸ˜†
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

totally agree...and copy and pasting about which I posted in another thread about annoying character...

most annoying character is GHULAM HAIDER ... ghulam is such useless spineless father all he does is to get a heartache and washes his hands off whether it was during zeshan fiasco or talaq fiasco ,when he had to stand strong along side his daughter in times of difficulty and boost her morale and confidence and next in the name settling his daughter and responsibility he would want her to marry rehan...pls ghulam leave ur daughter alone she can manage herself better ...u manage ur heart ache pls...its really pathetic to have father with such a weak heart😑

mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god this post is so funny.. Hahahahahahaha..this post should be read by ghulam..I'm still laughing so hard..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tee my mom also had a heart attack 2 yrs ago n u knw she also do the same thing whenever I won't agree to do sumthing which she wants me to do... I told her u get the excuse to blackmail meπŸ˜†
I think every heart patient do ths bt ths ghulam has cross all the limits of blackmailing he think by holding his chest he cn make other person agree to wht he want spclly aliya
I dn't want aliya to ths time get emotional by his drama n tk wrong decision of marrying tat Buddha rehan he already has done a lot of damage to her lf nw nomore ths time aliya has to tk her own decision without trusting any1 else
Btw his drama of heart attack proved to be beneficial for us d very first time n for zaya also as thy both get married to each other even thy dn't want to hope ths time also same thing happen n zaya get married again n nt rehan n aliya otherwise ghulam gaya kam se i will kill him😑
N ya ghulam did the same natak when zain said talaaq to aliya during usman's funeral bt its of no use zaya got divorced n tat too cuz of ths shalam worst parents 😑