Best Flight Ever!!!!!!

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah yeah...I had a filght tdy without my mom or dad accompanying me...all by myself...was an awesome expreience but the worst part was i had to be wid my annoying BRO!!!!
Yeah,so as my parents were nt travelling with me...it was an awesome experience alone...i shared this in bi forum as there is something i didnt tell u which was da bst part of da trip which is ofcourse BI related then why wld i share here

First of all...i complained to the crew of changing me and my bros seat as it was kinda an empty flt n he also wanted to change...WE BOTH HAVE ONLY HATE FOR EACH OTHER...there was some young lady sitting beside me...inwas getting bored in the flt and i had bi soundtrck wid me...she saw n asked me wether u watch the show BI...i tld yes...she tld she was a die hard fan of it...i told mee too...i had some epi parts downloaded on ma ipad...we blth watched together and chitchatted abt bi for the whole flt...plus we also didnt notice how 3 hrs finished chitchatting and plane arriving...hayee it was an amazing flt for me...plus my bro hahh he also started talking to person beside him...best flight in history...atkeast someone in real lyf face 2 face whom i cld express my love for BI...hehehe awsum..plus we were also hearing all bi soundtracks 2 gether...it was a 3 hrs flt and this chit chatting started frm the tym my plane took off...as the seat was empty beside me a crew heard bi and joined us for sumtym...she was the main crew..so she went in middle of flit but we three had lunch 2gether...we had soo muchhh funnn...after this spicejet is my fav flt of all timesπŸ˜†.
Mission 735
-Alina
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You have nice experience
Happy for you πŸ˜ƒ
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

You have nice experience
Happy for you πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks and yes it was indeed an awsum experience
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice dear!! Awesome flight!! 😊
I can imagine yur feelings n tym u spend!! 😳
The most good n awesome thing is BI is so famous!!
Its famous all around the world!!
I m sure while travelling internationally to Europe or african countries...dere ll be people watching BI..πŸ˜†...for long flights it ll be a such a pleasure!!

U know wat I want dis yur post to be seen by harsh,pree n BI team n crew!! This way cvs ll also come to know wat craze have BI done to us n all around world!! N to focus more on zaya scenes!!
Post it on twitter if u have a/c!!
Pree n harsh ll be most happiest buddies!! 😳
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Nice dear!! Awesome flight!! 😊

I can imagine yur feelings n tym u spend!! 😳
The most good n awesome thing is BI is so famous!!
Its famous all around the world!!
I m sure while travelling internationally to Europe or african countries...dere ll be people watching BI..πŸ˜†...for long flights it ll be a such a pleasure!!

U know wat I want dis yur post to be seen by harsh,pree n BI team n crew!! This way cvs ll also come to know wat craze have BI done to us n all around world!! N to focus more on zaya scenes!!
Post it on twitter if u have a/c!!
Pree n harsh ll be most happiest buddies!! 😳

Thanks..it was lyk one of ma best moments
Sorry...dude i dnt have twitter
Unfortunately mine was a short domestic flt...3hrs...long flts are hell freaking boring for me unless if iam travelling in Emirates or Qatar Airways
I just cant stop praising spicejet now...it my fav airline now
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago