Another useless character....

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg when i heard about Zarina and her son's entry I thought that ...finally there will be some positivty in Barkat Villa.. but no things just got worst...what kind of Fazool sister is Zarina...whats the point of her character. she is also hear to eat up her sisters property. and also her son...He wasnt even needed

I am very disappointed...already there was enough negativity in Barkat house...then the director ji brought some more

no doubt...the actress Zarina is doing an awesome job+the character of her son

but i still wish they were a little positive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I wouldn't say they are useless, I don't really mind them but Rehan got on my nerves today. I went from not thinking of him as a threat to finding him completely unbearable in this episode!!
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even I was of the opinion that zarina and son was unnecessary character but in yest epi if u carefully watch zarina's convo with her son she says that if her scheming to grab the property fails then she would use that particular RAAZ WHICH SHE KNOWS to blackmail (don't know whom)...so my understanding is I think zarina knows that zain T HAS NOT HAPPENED coz she is being shown to be knowing more about religion and customs than abdullas so she might blackmail suri that zain T has not happened while zaya think they are divorced ...so in final showdown zarina will tellzain that suri knew about it but she choose to be silent and then zain will start hating suri or may even abandon suri😃
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zarina & Bilal r chunnu munnus in terms of negativity as compared to REHAN.. They r atleast behind Suraiyya n I dont mind them doing watever with property! Love is what matters to me.. & I see Rehan as the only negativity spreading agent in BI on the whole these days! Take him out n BI can do well with everything!

He is totally unbearable!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hate rehaan to the core😡
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zarina is fazool sister for sure as u said, but she is required for show
Bcz every time suraiya taunts aliya and her family for mir khan's deeds
I want suraiya to realise atleast now bcz her own sister is after her property jus like mirkhan