preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Aweful episode 😳 SUPER SE UPAR TAK BAKWASS ! such a long scene between rehaan & aliya with a song😡 ye kaisa majaak tha !!! oh god!! rehaan is considering them as 'we are family'😲right now,i'm in shock !!!!!!!!!!!!! highly disappointed💔 look cvs,don't play with our sentiments.it's a request😔 it's good dat you r developing ur story but try to show in a POSITIVE way dat we will able to digest.

everybody was good in their part and it has good humour also.par pata nahi kyu mere ko achha nahi laga😔 loved only ZAIN ABDULLA SCENES❤️ BUT HIS SCREEN PRESENCE WAS ONLY 4 TO 5 MIN🥺 BAKI TIME APAANE WASTE KAR DIYA😭
Edited by preesh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was disappointed with today's episode as well! Now I need to see Zaya in the same frame...miss seeing them together :((((
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...only Zain's scenes was worth watching baki bakwas tha.
I didn't even like Aliya today...dont shoot me but I just didn't.
its like over nite Aliya was back to normal.what happened to the angry young women we saw yesterday who never smiles.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Shahz U r not alone, even I dint like Aliya, it looked like it's only Zain who has to suffer alone n rot in hell, its like he is d one to suffer for everyone else's mistake as well! The main culprits r all scot free! Ghulam Shabana who r the reason behind disaster r happily settled without remorse? Aliya said she wont forgive Nafeesa ever, wat abt her own parents? She has blissfully forgiven them? She was supposed to be this hard hearted woman who never smiles yesterday n today she starts smiling seeing Rehan?

The epi made 0 sense n apart from Zain I coulnt connect with anyone! Worst epi in the history of BI
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Agree...only Zain's scenes was worth watching baki bakwas tha.
I didn't even like Aliya today...dont shoot me but I just didn't.
its like over nite Aliya was back to normal.what happened to the angry young women we saw yesterday who never smiles.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!! yar aliya was back to normal. she was enjoying with rehaaan .yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They r reducing harshad's screen space...