Most annoying - Page 2

Poll

Who wins the most annoying character in today's episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It has to be Rehan followed by Shalam..
Rehan for following reasons:

1) He constantly referred to Zain as his younger brother. He should have acted as an elder brother and be there for Zain during his ordeals and tribulations post revelation of truth... Instead he chose to disappear from the face of Mumbai along with his retinue without any trace of his whereabouts to follow Aaliya...

2) His profession ethics are highly questionable as well. He was also a LEGAL Advisor to Zain. But rather than serving a month's notice before leaving his job, he chose to disappear just like that..

3) It seems his undying love for Rida had fizzed out just like that the moment he found a damsel in distress, a prospective wife for himself... In place of once upon a time an honest man with an integrity to vouch for now stands a creep who it seems is all ready to cash in the vulnerabilities of a heart broken girl...

About Shalam, less said the better.. After taking Aaliya's fate in their hands through all their betrayals and literally destroying it, I do not see an iota of remorse on either of their face. They are the worst parents a girl can get... For everything Zain had done for them, they way they paid him back by landing him up in a prison - they are the worst phupa and phupi a guy can get...
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Exactly, in the process of being there for Aaliya, he could have been there for Zain too. Rehan who once seemed like a well wisher for this couple is now the complete opposite. Even with a year passing, it is still a 180 for his character and now the heat is on
aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rehaan for sure...hated the way he was looking at aaliya...
CVS ...please dont show them in that angle...Unable to bear ...😡
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

It has to be Rehan followed by Shalam..

Rehan for following reasons:

1) He constantly referred to Zain as his younger brother. He should have acted as an elder brother and be there for Zain during his ordeals and tribulations post revelation of truth... Instead he chose to disappear from the face of Mumbai along with his retinue without any trace of his whereabouts to follow Aaliya...

2) His profession ethics are highly questionable as well. He was also a LEGAL Advisor to Zain. But rather than serving a month's notice before leaving his job, he chose to disappear just like that..

3) It seems his undying love for Rida had fizzed out just like that the moment he found a damsel in distress, a prospective wife for himself... In place of once upon a time an honest man with an integrity to vouch for now stands a creep who it seems is all ready to cash in the vulnerabilities of a heart broken girl...

About Shalam, less said the better.. After taking Aaliya's fate in their hands through all their betrayals and literally destroying it, I do not see an iota of remorse on either of their face. They are the worst parents a girl can get... For everything Zain had done for them, they way they paid him back by landing him up in a prison - they are the worst phupa and phupi a guy can get...

V well said
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

most annoying character is GHULAM HAIDER ...REHAN is atleast a n outsider and iam sure aliya will show him his place smartly...but ghulam is such useless spineless father all he does is to get a heartache and washes his hands off whether it was during zeshan fiasco or talaq fiasco ,when he had to stand strong along side his daughter in times of difficulty and boost her morale and confidence and next in the name settling his daughter and responsibility he would want her to marry rehan...pls ghulam leave ur daughter alone she can manage herself better ...u manage ur heart ache pls...its really pathetic to have such weak hearted father😡

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

most annoying character is GHULAM HAIDER ...REHAN is atleast a n outsider and iam sure aliya will show him his place smartly...but ghulam is such useless spineless father all he does is to get a heartache and washes his hands off whether it was during zeshan fiasco or talaq fiasco ,when he had to stand strong along side his daughter in times of difficulty and boost her morale and confidence and next in the name settling his daughter and responsibility he would want her to marry rehan...pls ghulam leave ur daughter alone she can manage herself better ...u manage ur heart ache pls...its really pathetic to have such weak hearted father😡

I know...Sab ek se badhkar ek they Aaj ke episode mein
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why every one is against. he did not do any thing wrong.
He never come in between ZAYA. He always supported them. In Islam Talaq is irrecoverable .

Why Aliya can not start a fresh in her life.

Main culprit are Shabana and Gulam. They secretly took signature of their daughter.

Above all main Evil is Suri who destroyed all peoples life.

Rehan is a good hearted person. Remember Zain told him that now onwards he only trust Suri and Fahad.

When Zain has no place for him in his life. How Long Rehan will keep his brotherhood.

Ok Rehan is Zain brother. He must not propose Aliya. Then some one else must be there for Aliya.

May be that person will not as simple as Rehan. After all Aliya parents will again wants to settle their daughter.

Like all I also want ZAYA together. But there will be some way. Either jealousy track or something else. Because Aliya will not convenience easily.

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually all the peoples are annoying except zaya.Rehan whome zain consider as brother what is he doing now proposing his brothers wife/ex wife. I mean u want to show such things then what is the use of repeatedly saying zain is like brother when i think about it i feel disgusted n aliyas parents they destroyed their daughters life still not learn from their mistakes they wants to force their daughter in another relationship. and kids especialy zara she is maha annoying i never hated any child but the first time i feel so much annoyed at her presence ,i wanted only zaya kids to call aliya ammi not random kids.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Thanx everyone for replying...since the new episode will take over now...just checked who was the most annoying acc to members here n rehan has won the poll!
ArShi_AbhIya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rehan and his kids 🥱