Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Honestly speaking I am lossing interest in beintehaa I never thought that I will say that for my favourite show
Cv its not too late please bring the charm and uniquess of the show
Before its too late
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly tee!
cheapo rehaan
zain was like his brother and now he is eyeing his wife I know they are divorced but still
I hate him!
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't feel like watching today's episode but i did. I was actually waiting for the episode to end. It feels like a drag. Monday se wednesday mein story khaas aage badhi hi nahi
throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about anyone else, but I quite like Aliya and rehaan together. They're so mature together. Yes there isn't any passion or that Beintehaa love but Aliya likes him and respects him...idk I could see a future for them together especially since zaya can't get back together without Aliya marrying someone else first.
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs are intentionally putting rehan in the serial.i thinm his character is out.ne can quit show..literally i changed my channel when that annoying scene came...unable to digest...boring epi...lawyer h to lawyer ban k rehe...kmh banney ki zarurt nhi...disgusting😡
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The CVs r upto no good! And Rehan is not mature nor os Aliya otherwise which MATURE educated person opens a Dhaba? Aliya cud hv found a job but No.. Abt Rehan he is a sadist & i dont even want to speak abt his integrity! He called Zain his bhai, while all the time eyeing his wife, and now the moment he gets a chance to be with Aliya he wants to marry her! He vouched for undying love for Rida, wat happened now? All fizzled out hving a new prospective wife? Also which mature person relocates to just follow someone elses wife? Ofcourse that shws he never had any good intentions! He is pretty creepy!

About rehan n aliya together, well, d cvs will do watever they want so obviously i too think they will shw d crappy Reya track! But that will be the last nail in the coffin! I mean the audience in general, povs may always vary but majority want Zaya n dislike Reya!
The show makes zero sense now, ders no logic in several things! The only saving grace in yesterday's epi was Zain who seemed to be the lone sufferer! Everyone else including Aliya seemed to hv happily moved on!

Abt Zaya getting bck together after halala! I say there wont be any point there! None at all as after that the whole essence of Zaya's love will be lost! The purity scarred, the dignity of their relation marred!
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What are cvs upto? they better know what are they upto. Seriously iam not understanding his dark tunnel vision this vision is used by ekta during kasauty,kahin to hoga days. Is he wants to make beintehaa another kasauty n zain as anuragn, aliya as prerana n at the last epi they die in each others arm so they can say true love prevails over all odds.NO beintehaa viewer watching bi from first initial days accept any one other than zaya.The beintehaa is achived so much success within short span of time is because of harshika n its uniqness.Now they using harshika popularity so can people watch their crap. Last week or so they giving misleading precaps like thr actually divorce happens but precap was nafeesa exposed. In this week also they giving hopes of zaya face off but in actual episode we have to bear pillar now height is we have to bear his bg music also.I am not able to connect with characters only my poor zain is suffering too much n i know in coming weeks also zain going to suffer. My state now towards beintehaa is like farhan ka vision pas aane na de harshika dur jane na de.

Edited by zaya20 - 10 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i don't now about others but i like rehan and aliya, so far what i have seen today i don't think rehan is in love with aliya yet, he is just mesmerized by how she knows his kids more then he does, how she is not crying in a corner of the room but is independent woman who works hard and also very honest just like himself. i think rehan is mesmerized by aliya's way of life. they have both been through alot of pain and loneliness and pain has bound them together as a human being. his kids loves aliya and aliya loves his kids which brings them face to face BAS. let's see what happens next.