Loved ZAYA today...but REHAN spoils the show...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
No offence...but I am just shocked with all the revelations in one episode...well CVS are speeding up very quickly...and all of a sudden.
Loved...😛
ZAIN...well I personally think he justs wants ALIYA back...no matter what or who say anything against her...I loved how he bashed NAFEESA...his anger was clearly evident...and most of all...he has everything named after 2 persons...MKB...this shows the importance of them in his life..

ALIYA...well she has kept her distance from REHAN...who is getting too close to her...loved how she remains strong on her views, values and principles...also how she clarified the kids calling her ammi..

NAFEESA...has changed and how...well it is good...but still ZAIN knows the pain and we all do...so not so easy to forgive and forget..

Hated...😡
REHAN...well he has developed feelings for her...well hope ALIYA gives him a muh tod jawab if he proposes...but still I QUESTION HIS JOB...wasn't he working under barkat??

FAHAD...well sometimes I wonder if he even deserves that rakhi of ALIYA...how can he forget ALIYA's ehsaan on him...if ZAIN has forgiven her...why can not he do the same...well I think only nafeesa's truth will shake his views on ALIYA...

Ghulam Saab...how can I forget...the creator of the mess...is with his daughter...well that is ALIYA for you a forgiver...but I think he never even tried to mend the relation which spoilt his daughters life...

Points to be noted...😲
ZARINA is in command...with her brain washing son BILAL

SURAIYA...no use ALIYA is zain's and vice versa...keep the hatred to yourself...

Hyderabad se Mumbai...interesting...will ALIYA AGREE...clearly the way she showed her anger said otherwise...

Precapwise...

ZARINA will be In charge...SURAIYA helpless

ALIYA and ZAIN...will ends meet...I do not think so...

REHAN...has he lost his mind in the bawdi...along with FAHAD...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hv no word for 2day's epi..ugh
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There was no ZaYa...except for those two mins...

Rehan,his annoying family alongwith Ghulam ruined the whole show
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

There was no ZaYa...except for those two mins...

Rehan,his annoying family alongwith Ghulam ruined the whole show

Yup there was no ZAYA...I talked about ZAYA in their POV...ZAIN doing his best to find ALIYA...ALIYA who has held her principles well...I thought they will move on...as the spoilers said but no somewhere they still would do anything to come together...

REHAN...well I would rather prevent to watch the show than see his weirdness
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm loving Zain's redemption track, kudos to the CVs for doing this because I would have hated had they shown his mission to get Aaliya back being an easy one. As much as I love ZaYa and want to see them together, it should not come easy for Zain given what Aaliya went through. Aaliya begged not to give her a third talaaq but he did so anyways, now he knows the consequences.

Aaliya, thank goodness they do not have her living with Rehan and he is her neighbor. I know fans were quite upset with how things were before the leap in which she was shown living with Rehan during those three months, so glad they have not shown that continuing.

Nafeesa, honestly I didn't mind this scene because it was needed to show that Zain has not forgiven her by any means.

Rehan, what a disappointment seriously! Why did they have to spend so much time showing him gazing at Aaliya and the BGM, that was the limit! Another complaint, why should Aaliya and her parents shift to Mumbai just because Rehan has to go? Aaliya is not his wife, so who does he think he is making such a suggestion?

As for Rehan working at BR, you know what things seemed to change once the divorce track started. Rehan went from being the lawyer for the Abdullahs to just Aaliya's lawyer. I noticed that during the divorce track, looks like once he sided with Aailya he was sacked from his job.
dianaluvrk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rehan and fawad lost their minds in bawdi 🤣