Destined to love- ZaYa 27.08.14

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay this is my first post on this forum and hope we have a great time discussing the episode😃
I saw some of my dear friends really upset with the episode that aired today but would like to share this post which was actually nothing but my reply on Zainab's post.. So here you go. Please correct me if I said anything wrong.. 😳

TO be honest I liked the episode.. Here are my points:

1) Aliya's dialogue : "Chahe yeh mujhe kisi bhi naam se kyun na bulaye, MAIN JAANTI HOON HUMARE BEECH RISHTA KYA HAI" 👏

Aliya will never cross the line. And today I am sure. She feels the motherly love towards Zara and Kabir. But she ain't the MOTHER. and SHE NEVER WILL BE!

2) Suraiya's dialogue: "Uss ne Zain ko khoke bhi nahi khoya aur maine Zain ko paake bhi nahi paaya."

How terribly happy I am. On your face Mrs. Suraiyya Usman Abdullah. Thats what happens when you try to shove down absolute nonsense! God is watching. And, EVIL never succeeds.😃

3) Again Aliya's dialogue, "Main uss naek insaan se milna chahti hoon jisne yeh ishtiaki nikaah ka intezaam kiya hai"

Subconscious WANT of Aliya to meet Zain😳

4) Zain's stare at his ticket

Yes my boy, thats where your LOVE is. Go and get her😳

For me these were the highlights of the episode.. Not to forget Zain's attitude towards Nafeesa. I loved it. That woman deserves every bit of it and Im glad he is giving it back to her. Fahad is an idiot. Unfortunately he never behaved as the elder one despite being the ONE!

No comments on Ghulam Saab and Grumpy. I CANNOT decipher how on earth can a father so easily forgive himself who was responsible for the divorce of his own daughter. I guess a forgiving daughter like Aliya is all that you need here!

No comments on Rehaan. Once again.. I try to avoid him as much as possible. They played one of my fav songs on Rehan 🥱 But guys one thing for sure, Zaya it is.😳

God bless and keep smiling.. Sohu :)
Edited by sohu_ksgian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
See the episode wasnt bad but it wasnt the best either. People expected more from it, the portrayal in the other words the content was not that top notch today, another given factor cause the past episodes have been really captivating.

Definitely it indicated how no matter what Zain does Suraiya will never take him over like she wants to, its impossible. The man loves his wife and will do w.e. he cans to get her back. Hes in sorrow at this time, but he is still very much aware of how to handle everything which I love about him. No matter what hits Zain he will always be capable of handling all.

Exactly, Karma hasnt even began its job yet,

Yes, i loved that one, the way than they showed Zain when she said, he is a naek person, but sometimes some situations just get the worse of a human and Zain is redeeming and he has redeemed really well.

Right, hes definitely feeling something for him to feel the need to stare, i cant wait, im sure the upcoming episodes will be good.

Honestly, i will never get over the fact that Ghulam was forgiven and he moved on just like that. i am sorry HOW exactly? One thing IK Nafeesas truth will be out for, it wont be long before Fahad hits Zains nerve for him to blurt out the truth and you know what i want him too, this Fahad needs to know. Irresponsible and immature and Zain, um no its more like you, the person whos getting jealous over his younger brother, seeing that his wife is getting treated bad yet no one sees his pain, no one sees his turmoil, the way hes living hell is he even living or not.

Ghulam, no words man, the man ruined his daughters life, how can he even think of getting her married again when hes well aware of the love Zain holds in Aliyahs Life.

Rehan can go to hell. Exactly thats the wire we are all holding on thats its going to be ZaYa in the end.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Positivity in the air sohu thanks to u dear
But cant cvs get it clear that due to rehan v r unable to enjoy the current track i hate rehan and his annoying kids and dad i jst ignore them v dont have options
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Positivity in the air sohu thanks to u dear
But cant cvs get it clear that due to rehan v r unable to enjoy the current track i hate rehan and his annoying kids and dad i jst ignore them v dont have options

Ok, Let me ask you a question! What was the reason behind Zubair being brought into the storyline??
The MAIN objective was to get Zain jealous and get his feelings out in the open. Atleast thats the way I viewed it😆
Same with Rehan. HE is just ANOTHER angle which is forcefully fitted in so that when Zain meets Aliya, he in someway or the other sees Rehaan's kids calling Aliya AMMI , that is gonna hurt Zain at the right place. The entire reason why Rehan and his family was shown shifting to Hyderabad.. My pov totally! 😳
Have we ever thought how Aliya felt when Suri told her Zain was getting married to Sanam?? May be it was for a few minutes but I am sure the girl would have died a thousand deaths.. Not that I want Zain purposefully to go through such a lot of pain but then that is what we call drama.😆

Trust me I so feel Rehaan angle is just a PAWN in getting ZaYa closer and closer.. Catalyst?? That is what we call right??
Lets see how it works out..😃
But as of now, keep watching BI and enjoy it.. Cause Harshad and Preetika are gonna rock . For sure 😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

unressed😃

Word Count: 1

.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

See the episode wasnt bad but it wasnt the best either. People expected more from it, the portrayal in the other words the content was not that top notch today, another given factor cause the past episodes have been really captivating.

Definitely it indicated how no matter what Zain does Suraiya will never take him over like she wants to, its impossible. The man loves his wife and will do w.e. he cans to get her back. Hes in sorrow at this time, but he is still very much aware of how to handle everything which I love about him. No matter what hits Zain he will always be capable of handling all.

Exactly, Karma hasnt even began its job yet,

Yes, i loved that one, the way than they showed Zain when she said, he is a naek person, but sometimes some situations just get the worse of a human and Zain is redeeming and he has redeemed really well.

Right, hes definitely feeling something for him to feel the need to stare, i cant wait, im sure the upcoming episodes will be good.

Honestly, i will never get over the fact that Ghulam was forgiven and he moved on just like that. i am sorry HOW exactly? One thing IK Nafeesas truth will be out for, it wont be long before Fahad hits Zains nerve for him to blurt out the truth and you know what i want him too, this Fahad needs to know. Irresponsible and immature and Zain, um no its more like you, the person whos getting jealous over his younger brother, seeing that his wife is getting treated bad yet no one sees his pain, no one sees his turmoil, the way hes living hell is he even living or not.

Ghulam, no words man, the man ruined his daughters life, how can he even think of getting her married again when hes well aware of the love Zain holds in Aliyahs Life.

Rehan can go to hell. Exactly thats the wire we are all holding on thats its going to be ZaYa in the end.

The past few episodes had been a roller coaster for all of us here.. And in comparison to THAT it was indeed a bit slow. Agreed😳
Yes Nafeesa will be exposed and you know what I feel?? Its gonna be Nafeesa herself who will actually accept her mistake. Given the fact that the pangs of guilt have already hit her hard, I somehow have this hunch she will be one who will blurt out the truth when she finds the two brothers falling apart. Am i expecting a way bit more from her??😆
Why I feel so is more because I dont feel Zain is gonna break the promise he made Aliya.. But then you really never know the CV's. They can go to any extent for the drama quotient😆
Ghulam and Shabana honestly amaze me. Like seriously🥱 I simply cannot fathom the depth of their UNDERSTANDING of their daughter. Do they really understand Aliya??🥱

And Rehaan 😆 Oh boy! 😆
I hope he gets smacked by Zain and Zain blurts out "Aliya sirf meri hai"😳
Filmy?? Isn't it??😆

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res!!
I ll unres after some time!! :)
Unres...!!

Yes back to my POV!! Great post dear!! 👏
I know episode was nt good bt it was nt bad also!!
Guys dere r few things for wich I m happy n relaxed!!

1)aliya still consider rehaan as his frnd!! I love wen she said dat u r frnd to me n making another relation is nt possible coz of past!!! So do u think aliya ll easily accept rehaan's proposal?! Its very tough decision!! On top of dis the good thing is one-sided love !! Maybe later on aliya agrees on proposal ...bt dont forget dat ll be turning point wen zain ll also come to know plus it ll eventually lead to zaya!!

2) zain's anger is apt on nafeesa!! Nafeesa if u really want peace in his lyf! Make fahad understand n help zaya !! And personally I dont think so zain ll say truth to fahad!! He ll nt break promise he did to aliya! !!Remember for aliya he ll do anything!! Anything means anything specially now wen he have too much guilt!!

3) I m happy cvs r forwarding fast!! Guys as we all r annoyed from rehaan n aliya scene!!
Guys doesnt it good they moving fast!! Coz usually a guy starts falling n take tym to propose!! Bt in dis case they r really going fast wich is good dat few days more v need to bear rehaan n aliya scenes wid songs in BG! imagine it would be more annoyed if start as typical guy helping den lyking n den final falling in love!! V need to bear tmrw proposal n some more scenes!! 1 year leap make sense here!! In dat 1 year leap he got lyking ...I m wondering wat if cvs showed he already proposed in 1 year leap n now aliya nt accepting his proposal!! Bt anyway its moving fast wich is good!!

4) I m seeing ppl r sad on aliya nt remembering zain!! Common guys!! Its 1 year they separated! ! She knows zain was nt at fault bt he didnt trusted her!! N den wen a lady goes from such typevof incident u dont expect from her!! Dere r 2 reasons: firstly remember wen she said I m pakki Muslim...so she knows zain is ajnabi to her n secondly zain is her weakness!!! She dont want to show to world her weakness!! She want to move ahead!! Plus the society in wich v live ...they usually make fun of divorced ladies n point out dat its gals mistake always!! So dats the reasons aliya dont want to show world!! Bt I m sure in coming episodes they ll show us!! And I guess she ll be missing zain privately so no one comes to know abut it!! Bt dis is sure she still loves him ...n dat u can know from her today's dialogues!! She is reserved!!

5) suri hate aliya as much as u can coz u still dunno wat fate planning for u!! Instead of hating her...look around yurself...yur *apnay* honna ditch u!! Guys i think here soon wen suri comes to know property...her mind ll be diverted towards office issues n dat ll be tym wen zaya ll get more tym for each other! ! For tym being zarina ll divert suri full attentions towards zain n she ll pass in hercplans!! Bt suri u dunno wat zain is upto!! Yur son can never ever come out of aliya !! Do wat ever u want to do dear!!

The things I m disappoint about!!

1) shabna n ghulum no guilt at all!! Wat kind of parents r u ppl?! I didnt expected such!!
2) fahad!! Really really disappoint!! It was u who said *aliya doesnt deserve dis* wen zain gave her 2nd T Infront of staff!! If u can't support aliya...atleast support zain!! (I m hell disappoint by cvs here...y changed fahad's character...dey really lacked creativity here)...bt fahad soon u ll also regret!!
3)rehaan!! Obviously! Bt it was expected!! So I always keep my expectations low inorder to bear such scenes!! Bt rehaan soon u ll also come to know zain n aliya r made for each other!! Only n only ZAYA!!

Keep watching BI
keep voting for harshika!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago