Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pari87

Mandy,
Have to say, I love reading your posts on this forum. You always have a different and sensible take on the episodes! :)

Glad, you are the few who think that this story and track was needed to push the show forward. So far, cvs have kept it different from other shows, even in trp crisis and I hope they continue to not be the run of the mill kind of stories.

I do love this redemption track for zain, as based on his behavior of the last few episodes, he definitely needed it. So far, it had been Abdullah's who have been a hindrance for Aliya and now it will be haiders who will be against zain. As parents I get their concern but you are right when you say that we saw no realization or redemption on their parts.

Rehaan, I get that it looks like he betrayed zain. But I see it as he stood by Aliya, so for me he is still a positive and much needed character. I really really hope they stay true to his character and not make him negative just to get Aliya. I don't want a halala track either it would kill the Essence of zain and Aliya.

I like the theory suchi has in her post of Zarina blackmailing suri by claiming the talaaq was void. That could be a great twist and definitely the last nail on suri and zains relatilnshop when he finds out she kept mum. It would do away with halala also and as dramatic as they can make it, it might even be that this unfolds on the day Aliya is set to get engaged to Rehaan. Plausible. Would love it and add such a dramatic twist to the tale and we could be spared halala and no religious or otherwise sentiments would be hurt.

:))

Aww Pari I love reading your posts too, you seriously give different insights into specific scenes. Exactly, so far they have not caved to TRP pressure and are telling their story which has lately worked to their advantage. TRPs are steady which is good and I'm hoping for a rise considering the episodes we had of late, power packed, intense, they were just too good!

Exactly, the redemption track was needed for Zain because as much as we feel for his character now, there is no doubt we were hating how he treated Aaliya. Zain needed to realize just how precious his relationship was with Aaliya and the fact you don't always get second chances, at least not the way he used to get.

I'm hoping they have Rehan be one of those characters who exits gracefully you know, someone who was here for the drama and angst but knows when to step back. Rehan knows both Aaliya and Zain, he is aware of how much these two love each other and while he has seen the bad to their relationship he has also seen the good.

I'm seriously holding out hope no halala, I know it seems like the only way to go but as reported by Fuze the fans have found ways to go about that and find some logical loopholes with ZaYa's divorce track. None of us want to see the essence of Zain and Aaliya's love killed, its pure and beintehaa. CVs need to do justice to their pairing and to fans who love this show.