Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mandy,
Loved how you explained Aliya's all smiles exterior. I know she is getting a lot of flak on the forum today for not having remembered Zain. Aliya is a very very strong woman and she is not weak in the face of disappointments or hardships. She is practical and knows what is done is done and the only way to combat loss is to move forward. So why hate her? Does one want her to mope all her life for something she believes she cannot have? I loved that they showed her to be putting up this tough front and getting a go ahead in life. She has been betrayed by everyone she loved, most of all Zain, who she put before her parents also. And of course Zain gets sympathy for not having given up on her, but that is because HE made the mistake. He is simply cognizant of his error in judgement and as guilty as can be, he is making efforts to make it right. While Aliya has been at the receiving end of hate and contempt and even though Zain now knows the truth, for her it is all over because he did divorce her. What does one expect of her in this case? To keep her self respect aside, and wallow in self pity at having been subjected to this? In reality, such a situation in anybody's life makes them disheartened and some things are truly unforgivable. It is only because everyone loves Aliya and Zain and this is TV, we expect them to be together because of their love. But, honestly, to the kind of mental torture Aliya has faced in the Abdullah house and finally her husband having humiliated her in front of so many people thrice, divorcing her publicly and making a tamasha of their relationship, one would expect her to never forgive Zain and in deed move on. I know I'll garner a lot of hate for this post, but strictly in terms of reality, this is what would happen and should. What guarantee for Aliya, that after reconciling with Zain, there won't come another point where one of those useless family members of his would plot against her viciously and Zain will choose not to believe things even in the face of evidence? So from Aliya's point of view, I see no reason why she should have been shown sad and moping about Zain, as for her, she believes that chapter is over and she is simply trying to move on positively. Of course, in her heart, she is broken completely and as much as Rehaan or anyone else can try, she knows her heart belongs to Zain. We haven't yet seen Aliya be by herself, as when she is alone, I'm sure we'll get a glimpse of how much she really misses Zain. With the dhaba scenes, it is unlikely she will be shown to go into a despairing mode. For the world she may be a "chudail" or hard hearted and cold person, but when alone, she will let her guard down for sure. So it's something to wait and watch.

As for Zain, he is repenting his mistake and how. And rightly so. When he knew the truth, he realized the gravity of his actions and now he will leave no stone unturned in trying to find her. This again, was much needed, for Zain to realize the true value of Aliya in his life. As they say, you only realize the worth of something or someone completely, when they are no longer part of your life. So true for Zain. None of Suraiyya's schemes will work on him anymore.

As for Rehaan, honestly, I did not want him to fall for Aliya. In a way, in my mind, he is disrespecting his friendship with Zain. When he left the tape for Zain, he knew Zain would come to know the truth. Probably Aliya told him that Zain knows too. So, as a friend, I would expect him to let Zain know where Aliya is. But, I also get that Aliya didn't want Zain to know and he kept her word. For Aliya needed a friend much more than Zain did and I am glad Rehaan was there to help her out. For a moment, I don't mind him falling for Aliya, because somewhere it's natural. He has been with her for the past some months, and probably thinks Aliya has moved on completely and doesn't want to get back with Zain. See, for the Haiders and Aliya, they are done with Mumbai and Abdullahs. They have closed that chapter and hence Rehaan is likely to think Zain is not making a comeback in her life. Aliya doesn't seem like she mentions Zain or Mumbai at all around any of them, as evident of how scared they were to talk to her about moving to Mumbai. So, how would Rehaan know or believe that Aliya and Zain are somehow going to get back together. None of them know of Zain's efforts to reach out to her. I don't think Rizwan and Ayat know their whereabouts either. Honestly, I don't mind Rehaan but only until he tries to become negative when Zain comes back in the picture. I don't want CV's to go cliched and give us another villain in a show full of them. Rehaan can fall for Aliya, but going by how he is shown so far, he is also likely to move aside when Zain comes back into the picture. Rehaan has been a great friend to Aliya, helped her set up the dhaba and become independent, his kids are the only thing that make Aliya smile, he has reconciled her parents and her and been a great support system all in all. I see nothing wrong with it. At the juncture that Aliya left Mumbai, she was totally broken and alone. Things could have gone very very wrong for her and he stepped in and gave her the support she needed to stand back up. Let him fall for her, even propose to her. In Aliya's head, he is yet not even a friend, so marrying him is a far off thought. I do feel bad for the kids, because being so attached to her, calling her ammi, and then when she and Zain get back, they are going to have to deal with her not being around. For that reason, they should be stopped from calling her ammi.

Either ways, I am excited to watch the first Aliya-Zain meeting because that will be one intense and emotional episode. Even I can't wait to see how Aliya handles it. Very excited for this track. I am going to love to watch how Zain woos MKB back :)

Also loved Suraiyya's minor epiphany about Aliya, Zain and her. Hope it results in a bigger and deeper realization of how much value Aliya holds in Zain's life. Suri has seen her value for her son, it's time she gets to see the full picture of how important Aliya is to him. And just as he had left Aliya when Suri needed him to, I know Zain is capable of leaving Suri for Aliya too when he finds out his mother's cruel side.

Fahad is waiting to explode and Bilal and Zarina will take full advantage. The slap Fahad will get on his face when he will realize how all of this situation in his family is somewhere owing to his mistake of having an affair with Shaziya and impregnating her. He and Suri are as responsible for making Nafeesa such a vulnerable monster in waiting and these three have destroyed Zain and Aliya's life. So much for being pissed off at Zain and wondering why he makes Nafeesa cry. Joke is soon going to be on him when he finds out the truth.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As usual awesome post Mandy... Concur with you fully...
Please allow me to copy paste my thoughts about today's episode from another thread in blue below...

I am not surprised with Aaliya's behavior..
She had endured a lot : hurt, humiliation, betrayal and what not in the hands of people she had trusted and considered as her own..

Besides, her deeni taalim doesn't allow her to think much about Zain methinks.. After he had divorced her he is all a stranger... As she had said in the parting episode : she is a pucci musalman... She has built an inpenetrable shell around her that seems invincible to the outer world.. It will surely crumble slowly but surely once the shell is touched by Zain..

Although the episode was boring, I am happy that Rehan's feelings are one sided... Shalam are the worst parents any girl can get.. No matter how much I dislike Zara, I have to give it to the kids that they are the reasons for Aaliya's smile in her otherwise bleak World.

Zain has become a personification of beintehaa. His hatred for Aalya once upon a time was beintehaa, his love for her is beintehaa and so are his longing for Aaliya and his repentances and retributions not to forget his loyalty for his superhero..

Rehaan is being forced down our throats which I am sad to admit would be the case for a while.. But on the brighter side Beintehaa is all about Zain and Aaliya. No matter how dark the storyline seems at present , BI still has kept its reputation intact about not being a drag.. So tis shall also pass...

Zaya forever..

I also think that Aaliya's present avatar has been thoroughly ruminated... She surely cannot fight the evils of Zarina and Bilal being the soft spoken and demure Aaliya in future as it is obvious that she has to fight with them to protect Barkat empire and her mamu's dream...

Another thing I likes as well as disliked about today's episode was Surraiya's attitude... Even today her son's pain doesn't pain her , her not being able to win with Aaliya does. She is so wallowed in her own self pity that she is unable to discern how she is surrounded by creeps and traitors.. Like what kind of human being she is???? I am happy that she is getting her due slowly but surely. But I'm sad at the same time that her wishes have come true at the cost of Osman saab's death, Zain's unhappiness, potential crumbling of Barkat Empire that her husband had so painstakingly erected..

Rehaan is beginning to frighten me... I just hope ( for the sake of Nandish whom I so adored as Veer Singh Bundela of Uttaran) he doesn't get added to the even increasing list of creeps and negative characters..
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

To start off with, once i finished watching the episode, i was a bit freaked out LOL.

Having some time to think about it, i realised that the episode was needed. CVs needed to set the scene for a number of things that happened today. Firstly, Rehan has started mooning after Aliya now, we knew this was coming, I'm just really disappointed CVs butchered his character like this. After this, we expect the proposal to come along. I'm sure Aliya will reject him though. Secondly, the tension between Zain and Fahad is rising, from the precap it looks as if Fahad is going to do something he regrets, which may make Zain break his promise to Aliya? Thirdly, Suri finally realises that yes she managed to separate the two, but her son has suffered and she hasn't gained anything. I want to know where she goes from here, i'm not expecting anything big though 😆.

I'm just not warming up to Nafeesa yet, she cannot come and make Zain feel better by doing odd jobs Aliya might have done. I'm glad Zain told her exactly how he feels about it.

The less said about Ghulam the better, he knows Aliya adored Zain, what is he thinking. Where is Shabana, she was more of a witness to the love shared between Zain and Aliya, hope she doesn't push for this marriage.

Wanted to keep it short, but i think i went on a bit too much lol...

LOL yes after much thought the episode was needed. Granted we cringed through most of it but story moved forward and at least some questions were answered.

I'm still wondering if Rehan proposes, I mean we know of his feelings for Aaliya but he is also aware of where she stands so would he take the risk? If not, I believe Aaliya will reject him but won't be mad at him.

I'm loving the tension between Fahad and Zain, it is a much more realistic approach than what they were showing before. I am now awaiting the big show down, either Zain will break his promise or Nafeesa will tell Fahad what she did either way I do not see Nafeesa's secret remaining one.

I got so much pleasure out of that one scene with Suraiya. Suraiya deserves this, she thought she would kick Aaliya out of Zain's life and get him married to someone else but look at him the poor guy is a wreck without his love. I remember Fahad telling Nafeesa yesterday that Zain just drowns himself in work to keep himself occupied.

I can't stand Ghulam, on one hand I'm happy to see Aaliya with her parents and the mystery being solved about their whereabouts but on the other I am hating how he is pushing Rehan, its like seriously back off!! Ghulam should know by now Aaliya's heart only belongs to one man and that is Zain. Aaliya remarrying is the furthest thing from her mind, the poor girl is still trying to rebuild her life, they should just let her be.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Res!! ll unres soon ! 😊

Yes back to my POV!! Great post dear!! 👏
I know episode was nt good bt it was nt bad also!!
Guys dere r few things for wich I m happy n relaxed!!

1)aliya still consider rehaan as his frnd!! I love wen she said dat u r frnd to me n making another relation is nt possible coz of past!!! So do u think aliya ll easily accept rehaan's proposal?! Its very tough decision!! On top of dis the good thing is one-sided love !! Maybe later on aliya agrees on proposal ...bt dont forget dat ll be turning point wen zain ll also come to know plus it ll eventually lead to zaya!!

2) zain's anger is apt on nafeesa!! Nafeesa if u really want peace in his lyf! Make fahad understand n help zaya !! And personally I dont think so zain ll say truth to fahad!! He ll nt break promise he did to aliya! !!Remember for aliya he ll do anything!! Anything means anything specially now wen he have too much guilt!!

3) I m happy cvs r forwarding fast!! Guys as we all r annoyed from rehaan n aliya scene!!
Guys doesnt it good they moving fast!! Coz usually a guy starts falling n take tym to propose!! Bt in dis case they r really going fast wich is good dat few days more v need to bear rehaan n aliya scenes wid songs in BG! imagine it would be more annoyed if start as typical guy helping den lyking n den final falling in love!! V need to bear tmrw proposal n some more scenes!! 1 year leap make sense here!! In dat 1 year leap he got lyking ...I m wondering wat if cvs showed he already proposed in 1 year leap n now aliya nt accepting his proposal!! Bt anyway its moving fast wich is good!!

4) I m seeing ppl r sad on aliya nt remembering zain!! Common guys!! Its 1 year they separated! ! She knows zain was nt at fault bt he didnt trusted her!! N den wen a lady goes from such typevof incident u dont expect from her!! Dere r 2 reasons: firstly remember wen she said I m pakki Muslim...so she knows zain is ajnabi to her n secondly zain is her weakness!!! She dont want to show to world her weakness!! She want to move ahead!! Plus the society in wich v live ...they usually make fun of divorced ladies n point out dat its gals mistake always!! So dats the reasons aliya dont want to show world!! Bt I m sure in coming episodes they ll show us!! And I guess she ll be missing zain privately so no one comes to know abut it!! Bt dis is sure she still loves him ...n dat u can know from her today's dialogues!! She is reserved!!

5) suri hate aliya as much as u can coz u still dunno wat fate planning for u!! Instead of hating her...look around yurself...yur *apnay* honna ditch u!! Guys i think here soon wen suri comes to know property...her mind ll be diverted towards office issues n dat ll be tym wen zaya ll get more tym for each other! ! For tym being zarina ll divert suri full attentions towards zain n she ll pass in hercplans!! Bt suri u dunno wat zain is upto!! Yur son can never ever come out of aliya !! Do wat ever u want to do dear!!

The things I m disappoint about!!

1) shabna n ghulum no guilt at all!! Wat kind of parents r u ppl?! I didnt expected such!!
2) fahad!! Really really disappoint!! It was u who said *aliya doesnt deserve dis* wen zain gave her 2nd T Infront of staff!! If u can't support aliya...atleast support zain!! (I m hell disappoint by cvs here...y changed fahad's character...dey really lacked creativity here)...bt fahad soon u ll also regret!!
3)rehaan!! Obviously! Bt it was expected!! So I always keep my expectations low inorder to bear such scenes!! Bt rehaan soon u ll also come to know zain n aliya r made for each other!! Only n only ZAYA!!

Keep watching BI
keep voting for harshika!! 😊

Hi Imam! Loved your post and I couldn't agree more with you. I don't know why Aaliya is being criticized for not missing Zain when what has said about her character these past two days implies differently. Aaliya is someone who still hurts but she can't show that pain to the world, she can't spend her time crying over something she believes she cannot have back. In Aaliya's mind her and Zain cannot have that second chance because of their religion.

Rehan, you bring up a good point I would not want to see this dragged any further. I'm glad they got it out of the way that he has fallen for her and best of all its a one sided thing. For the time being we can rule out her accepting Rehan's proposal but once Zain returns, what will be her frame of mind? If she is stubborn so is Zain and she may take one drastic step to push him away, to keep herself from falling apart completely!

Suraiya can never succeed, she can plot all she wants but Zain and Aaliya's bond will never break and this is proof of that. Its like the picture Colors tweeted, distance for ZaYa makes the heart grow fonder. When these two come face to face, its going to be emotional and intense.

Shabana and Ghulam, can't stand them!! I can see why Aaliya forgave them but obviously they have learned nothing from the past. Even if this is out of gratitude for whatever Rehan did and the fact Nafeesa schemed, fact remains they played a role in all of this. Aaliya and Zain would have been together had they not interfered.

Fahad, OMG yes! I couldn't help but remember that scene when he was behaving like a jerk yet again but what to expect? He is burning with jealousy and will use every trick in the book to hurt Zain, I'm just waiting for their confrontation or for him to make one wrong move.

Rehan *sighs* it was expected, whether we like it or not, it was a turn that was needed in the show and as much as we want ZaYa together it cannot be shown that easy especially when they need to keep religious sentiments in mind. As for right now, as far as viewers and characters believe Zain and Aaliya's divorce happened which means they cannot reunite without halala but given BI's unpredictablility, its quite possible we learn later their divorce is invalid. Anything can happen but right now yes the CVs need to tread carefully

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

I feel sick.
A very bad epi from my POV
Though nothing like spoiler happened
I guess zaya will come face to face on ijtemayi nikkah n not the hunger strike.
Ghulam is the worst dad ever

The hunger strike spoiler is one I find so hard to believe, Aaliya is someone who will get in the other person's face if she has a problem she would not stage a hunger strike. It just sounds so out of character for her, both now and before because this is a strong character trait of hers.

Tell me about it! The man has a lot of nerve to still be making decisions about Aaliya's life given what he put her through. I do not want it to seem like Ghulam and Shabana are some innocent victims of Nafeesa's manipulations here, granted Nafeesa put this whole thing in motion but they are far from innocent

Originally posted by: Attabag1

Very disappointing episode, good points heavily overshadowed by the PDA towards Alia by Rehaan... I've a feeling Zarina may instigate Fahad into thinking something elicite is going on between Zain and Nafessa... Really lost in trying to make any real meaningful sense out of today's episode...

I hope not!! There's a spoiler going around about Zarina using Zain and Aaliya's meeting to instigate Suraiya which makes more sense. Bilal is the one who is lighting the fire with Fahad and from the looks of it things are about to explode between Zain and Fahad.

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good Morning Mandy !! Brillant post as always 👏

Today's episode was a filler and setting stage for upcoming event's . for me it was ok
no body can deny that aaliya has moved on from inside she is still walking with zain memories whether she is showing or not , her saying ZINDGI MEIN ITNE RISTHEY TOOTTEY HUYE DEKHE HAI KI AB NAYE RISTE BNAANE SE DAR LGTA HAI clearly indicates that she is not over with zain , the emptiness the void of zain in aaliya's life its filled because of zara and kabir, if i have to think in reality i would do the same or may be everyone how long a person can cry and sit in corner for her past , i mean its not that possible , its better to move on cus every day the sun is new , everyday the day is new so yes if we can think will do the same as aaliya doing .

Rehaan feeling's were obvious we were expecting but yeah we passed that phase cus its done so lets see how propose thing will go, i ll say aaliya will not respond and she will say she will think about it , i can't comment on that part cus we don't know what diff kind of halal they are planing so will see later . today i was thinking if the spoilers are true so this will be fahad and bilal will be causing problem for her dahaba may be then zain will know about it and can we expect face-off b/w brothers regarding the truth of nafeesa if things will blow out of proportion and its high time now to close this loophole , abdullah khaaandaan should know about it , n then creatives can show the story ahead .

Glad that ghulaam/sabhana are with aaliya so rehaan helped them to make relations Gud b/w em , so this loop closed finally lol . lets see how the story unfold , now i was thinking this track is promising and i don't know y some are saying they won't be watching tomorrow , i am totally in mandy and you ?

One question - Zain is organizer of Ishtimaayi nikaah right ? so did you saw that card there was a writing MISSION HUMSAFAR in bold letters , so this is for aaliya right ?

Hi Saranvir!! Exactly, you know this reminds me of the episodes not too long ago where Aaliya appeared to be normal during the approaching days of her divorce but it was all cleared eventually. Aaliya may not be shown every waking minute remembering Zain or crying her eyes out but that does not mean she is not hurting, her pain should not be underestimated.

That's the thing, see here we are cringing about Rehan but this was expected. Had CVs just showed hints ZaYa would reunite then again they would have faced a wrath because they were hurting religious sentiments. They have to tease about the whole halala thing because right now a reunion doesn't seem possible for ZaYa but there has to be a big twist awaiting viewers, its just a matter of patience and understanding which sadly wears thin for our fandom.

I can see Fahad and Bilal causing trouble for Aaliya's business, that could be a way to keep her and Zain a part of each other's orbits and giving him more reason to stay put in Hyderabad.

I don't know about others but of course I'm in, one filler episode is not going to make me give up my BI craze!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari87

Mandy,

Loved how you explained Aliya's all smiles exterior. I know she is getting a lot of flak on the forum today for not having remembered Zain. Aliya is a very very strong woman and she is not weak in the face of disappointments or hardships. She is practical and knows what is done is done and the only way to combat loss is to move forward. So why hate her? Does one want her to mope all her life for something she believes she cannot have? I loved that they showed her to be putting up this tough front and getting a go ahead in life. She has been betrayed by everyone she loved, most of all Zain, who she put before her parents also. And of course Zain gets sympathy for not having given up on her, but that is because HE made the mistake. He is simply cognizant of his error in judgement and as guilty as can be, he is making efforts to make it right. While Aliya has been at the receiving end of hate and contempt and even though Zain now knows the truth, for her it is all over because he did divorce her. What does one expect of her in this case? To keep her self respect aside, and wallow in self pity at having been subjected to this? In reality, such a situation in anybody's life makes them disheartened and some things are truly unforgivable. It is only because everyone loves Aliya and Zain and this is TV, we expect them to be together because of their love. But, honestly, to the kind of mental torture Aliya has faced in the Abdullah house and finally her husband having humiliated her in front of so many people thrice, divorcing her publicly and making a tamasha of their relationship, one would expect her to never forgive Zain and in deed move on. I know I'll garner a lot of hate for this post, but strictly in terms of reality, this is what would happen and should. What guarantee for Aliya, that after reconciling with Zain, there won't come another point where one of those useless family members of his would plot against her viciously and Zain will choose not to believe things even in the face of evidence? So from Aliya's point of view, I see no reason why she should have been shown sad and moping about Zain, as for her, she believes that chapter is over and she is simply trying to move on positively. Of course, in her heart, she is broken completely and as much as Rehaan or anyone else can try, she knows her heart belongs to Zain. We haven't yet seen Aliya be by herself, as when she is alone, I'm sure we'll get a glimpse of how much she really misses Zain. With the dhaba scenes, it is unlikely she will be shown to go into a despairing mode. For the world she may be a "chudail" or hard hearted and cold person, but when alone, she will let her guard down for sure. So it's something to wait and watch.

As for Zain, he is repenting his mistake and how. And rightly so. When he knew the truth, he realized the gravity of his actions and now he will leave no stone unturned in trying to find her. This again, was much needed, for Zain to realize the true value of Aliya in his life. As they say, you only realize the worth of something or someone completely, when they are no longer part of your life. So true for Zain. None of Suraiyya's schemes will work on him anymore.

As for Rehaan, honestly, I did not want him to fall for Aliya. In a way, in my mind, he is disrespecting his friendship with Zain. When he left the tape for Zain, he knew Zain would come to know the truth. Probably Aliya told him that Zain knows too. So, as a friend, I would expect him to let Zain know where Aliya is. But, I also get that Aliya didn't want Zain to know and he kept her word. For Aliya needed a friend much more than Zain did and I am glad Rehaan was there to help her out. For a moment, I don't mind him falling for Aliya, because somewhere it's natural. He has been with her for the past some months, and probably thinks Aliya has moved on completely and doesn't want to get back with Zain. See, for the Haiders and Aliya, they are done with Mumbai and Abdullahs. They have closed that chapter and hence Rehaan is likely to think Zain is not making a comeback in her life. Aliya doesn't seem like she mentions Zain or Mumbai at all around any of them, as evident of how scared they were to talk to her about moving to Mumbai. So, how would Rehaan know or believe that Aliya and Zain are somehow going to get back together. None of them know of Zain's efforts to reach out to her. I don't think Rizwan and Ayat know their whereabouts either. Honestly, I don't mind Rehaan but only until he tries to become negative when Zain comes back in the picture. I don't want CV's to go cliched and give us another villain in a show full of them. Rehaan can fall for Aliya, but going by how he is shown so far, he is also likely to move aside when Zain comes back into the picture. Rehaan has been a great friend to Aliya, helped her set up the dhaba and become independent, his kids are the only thing that make Aliya smile, he has reconciled her parents and her and been a great support system all in all. I see nothing wrong with it. At the juncture that Aliya left Mumbai, she was totally broken and alone. Things could have gone very very wrong for her and he stepped in and gave her the support she needed to stand back up. Let him fall for her, even propose to her. In Aliya's head, he is yet not even a friend, so marrying him is a far off thought. I do feel bad for the kids, because being so attached to her, calling her ammi, and then when she and Zain get back, they are going to have to deal with her not being around. For that reason, they should be stopped from calling her ammi.

Either ways, I am excited to watch the first Aliya-Zain meeting because that will be one intense and emotional episode. Even I can't wait to see how Aliya handles it. Very excited for this track. I am going to love to watch how Zain woos MKB back :)

Also loved Suraiyya's minor epiphany about Aliya, Zain and her. Hope it results in a bigger and deeper realization of how much value Aliya holds in Zain's life. Suri has seen her value for her son, it's time she gets to see the full picture of how important Aliya is to him. And just as he had left Aliya when Suri needed him to, I know Zain is capable of leaving Suri for Aliya too when he finds out his mother's cruel side.

Fahad is waiting to explode and Bilal and Zarina will take full advantage. The slap Fahad will get on his face when he will realize how all of this situation in his family is somewhere owing to his mistake of having an affair with Shaziya and impregnating her. He and Suri are as responsible for making Nafeesa such a vulnerable monster in waiting and these three have destroyed Zain and Aliya's life. So much for being pissed off at Zain and wondering why he makes Nafeesa cry. Joke is soon going to be on him when he finds out the truth.

Pari, once again what a post!! Seriously your posts are awesome! You won't get any hate from me, you are right. See for me with Aaliya its like damned if you do, damned if you don't. Had Aaliya been shown crying and pining away for Zain she would have been criticized, had she given him another chance, again criticism. Its like a no win situation for her but to me she is reacting just the way I want her to, so what if she smiles now and then? It does not mean her pain is any less than it would be had she been shown remembering Zain every waking moment. As much as we love ZaYa and want to see them reunite, it can't come easy there needs to be some roadblocks, there needs to be some realistic approaches especially considering the religious aspect of all this. CVs are treading on careful waters and I do not blame them at all for this.

We all feel for Zain but this is all part of his redemption and honestly I thank the CVs for going through with this. Often times there is no redemption for the main leads, its just a case of I'm sorry and that's it but here we are actually seeing Zain go through the motions. It is no easy task to win back his love nor should it be, Aaliya warned him of what would happen when he eventually learned the truth but he chose to honor his mother's promise ahead of his wife. Thankfully that has all come to an end and he is putting Aaliya first the way he should have in the first place, no manipulations and no misunderstandings will come in his way now.

Pari, this is exactly why fans are unsettled with Rehan falling for Aaliya. We know it was something that was expected and it does appear to be a natural progression over time but fact remains he used to think of Zain as a brother and now we see him moving away not telling Zain a thing and falling for Aaliya. It is too much to but like you I'm hoping he steps aside when Zain re-enters. I want him to do the right thing especially since Aaliya does not love him nor will she ever love him, her heart beats for only one man and that is Zain.

I can't wait for Fahad to find out the truth, it will be a huge slap in the face to him but why do I have the feeling he will do more damage before he learns about Nafeesa??

Like you I cannot wait for Zain and Aaliya to come face to face, its going to be good!!!
saira2007 thumbnail
hai guys,
here aliya is compeletly changed in to a 21st century girl without rona dhona I like her boldeness .
but when ever I saw tht zain remembering her tht make me still emotion. hats of director. because still he success in touching our hearts .lets hope for a positive twist
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YEST epi was a filler and drag...cvs iam still not convinced with rehan and party tagging along aliya from Mumbai to hyadrabad...
coming to GHULAM he is such useless father all he does is to get heart ache and plamhis hand off when ne needs to take strong stand in times of difficulty...😡its really pathetic to have such father😡
as far as rehan falling for aliya let him go ahead with it coz iamsure aliya willmake him fall falt on ground along with his feelings with a big fat no...
THEN COMING TO ZARINA DRAMA in yest epi if u carefully watch zarina's convo with her son she says that if her scheming to grab the property fails then she would use that particular RAAZ WHICH SHE KNOWS to blackmail (don't know whom)...so my understanding is I think zarina knows that zain T HAS NOT HAPPENED coz she is being shown to be knowing more about religion and customs than abdullas(I WOULD SAY HER RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE IS EVEN BETTER THAN CVS😃)So she might blackmail suri that zain T has not happened while zaya think they are divorced SO SURI MIGHT JUST BRIBE HER NOTTO REVEAL THIS TO ZAIN ...so in final showdown zarina will tel lzain that suri knew about it but she choose to be silent and then zain will start hating suri or may even abandon suri😃 SURI MIGHT END UP LOOSING SON ASWELLAS PROPERTY
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saira2007

hai guys,

here aliya is compeletly changed in to a 21st century girl without rona dhona I like her boldeness .
but when ever I saw tht zain remembering her tht make me still emotion. hats of director. because still he success in touching our hearts .lets hope for a positive twist

Same here! While I want to see her missing Zain at the same time I don't want that to be all she does. I liked the fact that after the leap she was shown working and trying to put the broken pieces of her life together. It was Aaliya who decided to leave after knowing Zain knew the truth and she did that because of the third divorce, for Aaliya that was the end.

Honestly I still say halala won't happen, there is a twist awaiting but until then the idea will be toyed with so we just have to be patient. Just know that BI CVs are unpredictable and know how to keep fans on the edge of their seats, granted tonight they left many disappointed but they are not perfect, they will make mistakes.

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

YEST epi was a filler and drag...cvs iam still not convinced with rehan and party tagging along aliya from Mumbai to hyadrabad...
coming to GHULAM he is such useless father all he does is to get heart ache and plamhis hand off when ne needs to take strong stand in times of difficulty...😡its really pathetic to have such father😡
as far as rehan falling for aliya let him go ahead with it coz iamsure aliya willmake him fall falt on ground along with his feelings with a big fat no...
THEN COMING TO ZARINA DRAMA in yest epi if u carefully watch zarina's convo with her son she says that if her scheming to grab the property fails then she would use that particular RAAZ WHICH SHE KNOWS to blackmail (don't know whom)...so my understanding is I think zarina knows that zain T HAS NOT HAPPENED coz she is being shown to be knowing more about religion and customs than abdullas(I WOULD SAY HER RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE IS EVEN BETTER THAN CVS😃)So she might blackmail suri that zain T has not happened while zaya think they are divorced SO SURI MIGHT JUST BRIBE HER NOTTO REVEAL THIS TO ZAIN ...so in final showdown zarina will tel lzain that suri knew about it but she choose to be silent and then zain will start hating suri or may even abandon suri😃 SURI MIGHT END UP LOOSING SON ASWELLAS PROPERTY

Oh wow, I need to watch back that scene now. I saw Zarina and Bilal talking about blackmail but wasn't paying that much attention. Interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if she has an ace up her sleeve, when you are cunning like Zarina you have more than one plan in place.

I totally agree about Rehan and Aaliya, this is one sided and that is all it will ever be. Aaliya made it clear today that the only relationship she has is with Rehan's kids, they really did fill a void in her life when she needed a reason to smile.

Suraiya is already losing her son, sure he speaks to her but he has distanced himself to such an extent that he may as well be a stranger! I love it! Suraiya deserves this, she wanted Aaliya out of Zain's life so badly but look at it, she got her wish but not her son 😃

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mandy,
Have to say, I love reading your posts on this forum. You always have a different and sensible take on the episodes! :)

Glad, you are the few who think that this story and track was needed to push the show forward. So far, cvs have kept it different from other shows, even in trp crisis and I hope they continue to not be the run of the mill kind of stories.

I do love this redemption track for zain, as based on his behavior of the last few episodes, he definitely needed it. So far, it had been Abdullah's who have been a hindrance for Aliya and now it will be haiders who will be against zain. As parents I get their concern but you are right when you say that we saw no realization or redemption on their parts.

Rehaan, I get that it looks like he betrayed zain. But I see it as he stood by Aliya, so for me he is still a positive and much needed character. I really really hope they stay true to his character and not make him negative just to get Aliya. I don't want a halala track either it would kill the Essence of zain and Aliya.

I like the theory suchi has in her post of Zarina blackmailing suri by claiming the talaaq was void. That could be a great twist and definitely the last nail on suri and zains relatilnshop when he finds out she kept mum. It would do away with halala also and as dramatic as they can make it, it might even be that this unfolds on the day Aliya is set to get engaged to Rehaan. Plausible. Would love it and add such a dramatic twist to the tale and we could be spared halala and no religious or otherwise sentiments would be hurt.

:))