The Good and Bad of Tonight's Episode

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I know there were many disappointed with tonight's filler episode, but it wasn't a total disaster since there were some things that needed to be cleared and the story is building towards Zain and Aaliya's meeting.

So here were the good things:

- It has been cleared that Aaliya did not marry Rehan, which is a huge relief. For Aaliya, he is still just a friend and his kids have filled a void in her life. I know it may seem like Aaliya is all smiles and has moved on just fine with her life but that is not the case, this is a girl who harbors a lot of pain in her heart but she can't spend her time crying and thinking of her past. Aaliya has to move forward

- Zain has not forgiven Nafeesa, while yesterday we heard Fahad saying Zain got a plastic surgeon for Nafeesa, today we got a clear indication that all is not well between the two. Nafeesa is still facing Zain's wrath and she accepts this because she has realized the damage she inflicted.

- The stage has been set for Aaliya and Zain to meet and I cannot wait for this to happen! I want to see how Aaliya handles their meeting, if she will be able to keep that tough exterior or will she become vulnerable believing there can be no second chances?

Edited to add: One more good, Suraiya did not get her victory! Suraiya wanted Aaliya out of BV and Zain's life, well she got her wish and look at what happened, Aaliya is not out of Zain's heart by a long shot! Aaliya continues to be a driving force in Zain's life, she's in his memories, his work, his everything. Always be careful what you wish for!

Now here were the bad:

- Rehan has fallen for Aaliya, I hated seeing him watching her with that look in his eyes. Its sad what has now been done to his character, he went from being the well wisher for ZaYa to someone who appears shady. Hoping to see him and Zain clashing and Zain not giving up on Aaliya for anything or anyone

- Shabana and Ghulam, while I'm happy to see CVs have cleared their whereabouts closing one loophole, its quite sad they have yet to learn their lesson. Shabana and Ghulam played a huge role in Aaliya and Zain's divorce happening yet here they are again interfering in Aaliya's life and pushing Rehan to be their new son in law. I hope Aaliya flat out refuses this but that is if Rehan actually goes through with proposing or chickens out last minute

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know there were many disappointed with tonight's filler episode, but it wasn't a total disaster since there were some things that needed to be cleared and the story is building towards Zain and Aaliya's meeting.

So here were the good things:

- It has been cleared that Aaliya did not marry Rehan, which is a huge relief. For Aaliya, he is still just a friend and his kids have filled a void in her life. I know it may seem like Aaliya is all smiles and has moved on just fine with her life but that is not the case, this is a girl who harbors a lot of pain in her heart but she can't spend her time crying and thinking of her past. Aaliya has to move forward

- Totally agree. I thought that Aliyah would try to move in life with the kids love and that is what is happening. She can't spend her time crying and thinking about Zain not when she believes that the divorce is final and there is no way these two can end up together. So what else can she do. She needs to have someone to hold onto to move on and live her life.

- Zain has not forgiven Nafeesa, while yesterday we heard Fahad saying Zain got a plastic surgeon for Nafeesa, today we got a clear indication that all is not well between the two. Nafeesa is still facing Zain's wrath and she accepts this because she has realized the damage she inflicted.

- There is no way Zain can forgive Nafeesa not after knowing the whole truth. And Nafeesa knows that Zain hates her and accepts his wrath. She has realized the damage she caused to the family. And the main thing is Fahad is angry with Zain not because he is interested in MKB constructions and is ignoring Barkhat group. Fahad is angry that Zain has completely forgotten the things that happened in the house and is now pinning over Aliyah and not only that he really is making Nafeesa cry because he doesn't want anyone to help him out. The way Fahad sees is that Nafeesa is helping Zain out but Zain is hurting her deliberately. Interesting. So the Istimayi nikkah might be the last straw on the camel's back which broke it down. Fahad is angry and irritated with Zain for lot of things. Interesting and Bilal and Zarina are adding the ghee to the fire. Now need to see what happens when Aliyah comes back.

- The stage has been set for Aaliya and Zain to meet and I cannot wait for this to happen! I want to see how Aaliya handles their meeting, if she will be able to keep that tough exterior or will she become vulnerable believing there can be no second chances?

- I really want to see how the first meeting between Zain and Aliyah goes through. Based on that I want to see how the creatives are going to take the story forward.

Now here were the bad:

- Rehan has fallen for Aaliya, I hated seeing him watching her with that look in his eyes. Its sad what has now been done to his character, he went from being the well wisher for ZaYa to someone who appears shady. Hoping to see him and Zain clashing and Zain not giving up on Aaliya for anything or anyone

- Mandy-ve, I won't fault Rehan here. He seems to have developed feelings for Aliyah which is pretty normal for anyone in Rehan's place. Yes I didn't like the creatives turning Rehan into an possible third angle but I think Rehan developing romantic feelings is a plausible scenario. Need to see what happens when Rehan and Zain clash. I think all 3 feel that the divorce is final and according to Islam Halala is the way forward unless Zain has an answer to it. So need to see what the creatives show in this love triangle.

- Shabana and Ghulam, while I'm happy to see CVs have cleared their whereabouts closing one loophole, its quite sad they have yet to learn their lesson. Shabana and Ghulam played a huge role in Aaliya and Zain's divorce happening yet here they are again interfering in Aaliya's life and pushing Rehan to be their new son in law. I hope Aaliya flat out refuses this but that is if Rehan actually goes through with proposing or chickens out last minute

- Shabana and Ghulam, good that one loop was closed by the creatives today. I am okay with Ghulam and Shabana being happy for reuniting with Aliyah but I am not sure about their intention of making Rehan as a prospective son-in-law. According to them, Rehan was the one who got the truth out of Aliyah's innocence and got them united with their estranged daughter - They feel grateful for him and as a parent I think they are trying to see if Aliyah can settle down in life. If they too feel that there is no way ZaYa can end up together then I don't see any wrong in they expecting Aliyah to end up with Rehan. Now Zain has to make Ghulam and Shabana understand that he is not going to leave Aliyah ever again. So Zain has his task cut out for him. Let's see how he handles it.

@Mandy-ve:- Answering my views to yours in blue in the same post.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Sarada-ve, exactly just because Aaliya is not shown missing Zain does not mean her love for him has died. Yesterday we saw a different side to her character, one who misses and still grieves for Usman, one who is called a chudail because she sports such a tough exterior. Aaliya is far from being normal and leading this happy go lucky life but she has to survive. Whether we like it or not, those kids have been a comforting influence in Aaliya's life.

I'm actually liking the build up to where things are going with Fahad and Zain, this was something that I have been hoping to see since even before Usman died but now I feel the timing is perfect given everything that has happened. Now it is not only about the company, its about Aaliya as well. I wonder if Nafeesa will end up revealing what she did in hopes to stop the Abdullah family from falling apart, either that or Zain will speak out in the heat of the moment. This face off is going to be good!

I'm anxiously awaiting Zain and Aaliya coming face to face especially with the latest spoilers floating around, I don't know what to believe anymore because things either play out differently or not at all. I want to know if the part about Zarina is true, if so then she could play a role in bringing Aaliya and Zain together or causing more trouble for them. It will be an interesting watch to see the story go forward from there.

In regards to Rehan and the Haiders, you bring up valid points but its still a storyline to make one cringe especially with the Haiders who have caused enough misery in their daughter's life. Things are about to get more messy from here but obviously CVs were not going to make things simple for a ZaYa reunion.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res!! ll unres soon ! 😊
Yes back to my POV!! Great post dear!! 👏
I know episode was nt good bt it was nt bad also!!
Guys dere r few things for wich I m happy n relaxed!!

1)aliya still consider rehaan as his frnd!! I love wen she said dat u r frnd to me n making another relation is nt possible coz of past!!! So do u think aliya ll easily accept rehaan's proposal?! Its very tough decision!! On top of dis the good thing is one-sided love !! Maybe later on aliya agrees on proposal ...bt dont forget dat ll be turning point wen zain ll also come to know plus it ll eventually lead to zaya!!

2) zain's anger is apt on nafeesa!! Nafeesa if u really want peace in his lyf! Make fahad understand n help zaya !! And personally I dont think so zain ll say truth to fahad!! He ll nt break promise he did to aliya! !!Remember for aliya he ll do anything!! Anything means anything specially now wen he have too much guilt!!

3) I m happy cvs r forwarding fast!! Guys as we all r annoyed from rehaan n aliya scene!!
Guys doesnt it good they moving fast!! Coz usually a guy starts falling n take tym to propose!! Bt in dis case they r really going fast wich is good dat few days more v need to bear rehaan n aliya scenes wid songs in BG! imagine it would be more annoyed if start as typical guy helping den lyking n den final falling in love!! V need to bear tmrw proposal n some more scenes!! 1 year leap make sense here!! In dat 1 year leap he got lyking ...I m wondering wat if cvs showed he already proposed in 1 year leap n now aliya nt accepting his proposal!! Bt anyway its moving fast wich is good!!

4) I m seeing ppl r sad on aliya nt remembering zain!! Common guys!! Its 1 year they separated! ! She knows zain was nt at fault bt he didnt trusted her!! N den wen a lady goes from such typevof incident u dont expect from her!! Dere r 2 reasons: firstly remember wen she said I m pakki Muslim...so she knows zain is ajnabi to her n secondly zain is her weakness!!! She dont want to show to world her weakness!! She want to move ahead!! Plus the society in wich v live ...they usually make fun of divorced ladies n point out dat its gals mistake always!! So dats the reasons aliya dont want to show world!! Bt I m sure in coming episodes they ll show us!! And I guess she ll be missing zain privately so no one comes to know abut it!! Bt dis is sure she still loves him ...n dat u can know from her today's dialogues!! She is reserved!!

5) suri hate aliya as much as u can coz u still dunno wat fate planning for u!! Instead of hating her...look around yurself...yur *apnay* honna ditch u!! Guys i think here soon wen suri comes to know property...her mind ll be diverted towards office issues n dat ll be tym wen zaya ll get more tym for each other! ! For tym being zarina ll divert suri full attentions towards zain n she ll pass in hercplans!! Bt suri u dunno wat zain is upto!! Yur son can never ever come out of aliya !! Do wat ever u want to do dear!!

The things I m disappoint about!!

1) shabna n ghulum no guilt at all!! Wat kind of parents r u ppl?! I didnt expected such!!
2) fahad!! Really really disappoint!! It was u who said *aliya doesnt deserve dis* wen zain gave her 2nd T Infront of staff!! If u can't support aliya...atleast support zain!! (I m hell disappoint by cvs here...y changed fahad's character...dey really lacked creativity here)...bt fahad soon u ll also regret!!
3)rehaan!! Obviously! Bt it was expected!! So I always keep my expectations low inorder to bear such scenes!! Bt rehaan soon u ll also come to know zain n aliya r made for each other!! Only n only ZAYA!!

Keep watching BI
keep voting for harshika!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good thing is in today's epi we he come to know Aalia is liing wit her parents nt in rehan's house.
Rehan has tranfered to Hyderabad, he has nt left his proffession for Aalia.He is nt her partner in Dhabba she is running this alone.
Rehan has feeling for Aalia dat we could see in today's epi.She don't hve ..
If shalam has any plan of RM Aalia will nt.
Zain did nt like nafee packing nd taking Aalia's name.
Suri has nt got her son fully and Aalia ha nt gone from her son's life.
Zain will nt listen to suri anymore, now he only want's Aalia.
We all r wtg. to see ZaYa in one frame.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel sick.
A very bad epi from my POV
Though nothing like spoiler happened
I guess zaya will come face to face on ijtemayi nikkah n not the hunger strike.
Ghulam is the worst dad ever
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Good thing is in today's epi we he come to know Aalia is liing wit her parents nt in rehan's house.

Rehan has tranfered to Hyderabad, he has nt left his proffession for Aalia.He is nt her partner in Dhabba she is running this alone.
Rehan has feeling for Aalia dat we could see in today's epi.She don't hve ..
If shalam has any plan of RM Aalia will nt.
Zain did nt like nafee packing nd taking Aalia's name.
Suri has nt got her son fully and Aalia ha nt gone from her son's life.
Zain will nt listen to suri anymore, now he only want's Aalia.
We all r wtg. to see ZaYa in one frame.

You highlighted the positives! I'm glad CVs do not have Aaliya living with Rehan like they did before the leap, that would have infuriated fans more. Its best to have her with her parents even though I still can't stand them

As expected this is a one sided love thing. Aaliya does not reciprocate those feelings so that helps me remain optimistic.

Zain has learned his lesson, albeit the hard way but he is definitely stopping himself from making the mistakes he did before.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To start off with, once i finished watching the episode, i was a bit freaked out LOL.
Having some time to think about it, i realised that the episode was needed. CVs needed to set the scene for a number of things that happened today. Firstly, Rehan has started mooning after Aliya now, we knew this was coming, I'm just really disappointed CVs butchered his character like this. After this, we expect the proposal to come along. I'm sure Aliya will reject him though. Secondly, the tension between Zain and Fahad is rising, from the precap it looks as if Fahad is going to do something he regrets, which may make Zain break his promise to Aliya? Thirdly, Suri finally realises that yes she managed to separate the two, but her son has suffered and she hasn't gained anything. I want to know where she goes from here, i'm not expecting anything big though 😆.

I'm just not warming up to Nafeesa yet, she cannot come and make Zain feel better by doing odd jobs Aliya might have done. I'm glad Zain told her exactly how he feels about it.

The less said about Ghulam the better, he knows Aliya adored Zain, what is he thinking. Where is Shabana, she was more of a witness to the love shared between Zain and Aliya, hope she doesn't push for this marriage.

Wanted to keep it short, but i think i went on a bit too much lol...
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very disappointing episode, good points heavily overshadowed by the PDA towards Alia by Rehaan... I've a feeling Zarina may instigate Fahad into thinking something elicite is going on between Zain and Nafessa... Really lost in trying to make any real meaningful sense out of today's episode...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Mandy !! Brillant post as always 👏

Today's episode was a filler and setting stage for upcoming event's . for me it was ok
no body can deny that aaliya has moved on from inside she is still walking with zain memories whether she is showing or not , her saying ZINDGI MEIN ITNE RISTHEY TOOTTEY HUYE DEKHE HAI KI AB NAYE RISTE BNAANE SE DAR LGTA HAI clearly indicates that she is not over with zain , the emptiness the void of zain in aaliya's life its filled because of zara and kabir, if i have to think in reality i would do the same or may be everyone how long a person can cry and sit in corner for her past , i mean its not that possible , its better to move on cus every day the sun is new , everyday the day is new so yes if we can think will do the same as aaliya doing .

Rehaan feeling's were obvious we were expecting but yeah we passed that phase cus its done so lets see how propose thing will go, i ll say aaliya will not respond and she will say she will think about it , i can't comment on that part cus we don't know what diff kind of halal they are planing so will see later . today i was thinking if the spoilers are true so this will be fahad and bilal will be causing problem for her dahaba may be then zain will know about it and can we expect face-off b/w brothers regarding the truth of nafeesa if things will blow out of proportion and its high time now to close this loophole , abdullah khaaandaan should know about it , n then creatives can show the story ahead .

Glad that ghulaam/sabhana are with aaliya so rehaan helped them to make relations Gud b/w em , so this loop closed finally lol . lets see how the story unfold , now i was thinking this track is promising and i don't know y some are saying they won't be watching tomorrow , i am totally in mandy and you ?

One question - Zain is organizer of Ishtimaayi nikaah right ? so did you saw that card there was a writing MISSION HUMSAFAR in bold letters , so this is for aaliya right ?