Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome...girl...good one...👍🏼...continue soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: love_chitra

Dhanyavad yagyaseni..tum sabse pr I ya ho vats

Ham tumhare jiji hai, chitra!! Aap hame vats nahi keh sakti!! Parantu aapke subh shabdho ke lie dhanyavad!!
Edited by Yagyaseni - 10 years ago
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome !!! So, Pandu-Pritha Finally Meet !!
love_chitra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next update directly on sunday..
Sorry guys..
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: love_chitra

Next update directly on sunday..
Sorry guys..

Koi baat nahi, chitra!! Ham nireekshan karenge!!
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 Wah! Kya Baat Hai! The prologue is very interesting! Update soon!
asu129 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh fantastic!!!!
Pandu-kunti is 1 of my fav jodi of mb...i was too sad when that madri came in between
I wish mahabharat could have shown emotions more
Well...head boy and d innocent beauty...wow ...do post soon
iturkhahs thumbnail
Wow. Very nice... Very unique topic. Just loved the prologue. Waiting for the next update 😊
Please PM me when you update.
asu129 thumbnail
Sunday...????
Ok pm me when os is updated
love_chitra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok here is d update..sorry could'nt pm u ppl..
thanks for ur awesome support n love..
i will do another update..n guys, plz say if u want me to turn this into a FF..or u want this to end after 3rd part.. 😉

2nd chapter
she was so restless for the past 2 days..that she decided to confront him..she was tensed but what could she do?
and he was very busy to talk to her about anything...she got up from a bad dreamcthst he was killed..but shook her head vigourosly and got ready for college..the thought of confronting him gave her goose bumps..then she rushed down stairs to see her elder bro havimg breakfast with his newly wed wife-devaki..who was serving..she said hi to everyone..took a piece of bread n went outside..thedriver called out to her: baby ji..aaye..aaj maine gaane bhi lagaya hai..!!..but pritha was too lost in her thoughts to reply him..and took her scooty to college..
AT THE COLLEGE
pandu was smiling to his bro..who was a fighter with nerdy glasses 😆 ...n then he looked at a speedy scooty..purple in colour and he expected a teacher to get down from it..but it was our pritha..all the boys looked towards her..she was like an angel..coming down from heaven..but dhrity(dritrashtra) was looking at another girl (gandhari) gauri..who also had nerdy glasses..pandu wondered"shall i talk to her?"
COLLEGE CEREMONY
every person in the college was in d auditoriam..but kunti was tensed..no..she was not hosting the ceremony..she was tensed because of pandu's awesome smiles and hugs with madri..she started hating madri a lot..she ws standing alone in the college terrace alone..thinking about the book she read "pandavas and their wife"... butbthen she suddenly heard someone climbing the steps wearily..she turned back thinking it might be an old staff who came to clean the terrace...but she was shocked to see pandu..huge and muscular..with his hair in spikes and hands in his pocket..he came straight to her and...the world stopped...she was paused..she asked him why he had come here and other thousands of questions when..he came so near to her that she stopped..his warm breath was making her blush..just then she tried to mave away..but he was not going to lose..he caught her bycthe waist which was so slim rthat he could catch her with one of his muscular hands..she hesitated..but surrendered..n then he joined his lips with hers..she is shocked..but feels that she has found another half of hers..she was happy..but just then her phone rang..she broke aprat of him..n picked it up..it was his bro..he said" pritha..come down..m waiting to go home..
she did'nt even say bye and left..wiping her lips woth her duppata..while he touched his lips and smiled..

next update..tommorow..plz comment n like
bye