WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode was😕👎🏼
Sorry to tell tht...tht first scene of rehan khan🤬 Scene
No aaliya missing zain👎🏼😵
Come ON CVS...which show are u in...are u gone🤪
Best part for me was tht Zain-Nafeesa thingy
Sorry but tht was the only good part for me and tht ishq ka jazba return BAS!!!
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What BI is showing is real thing... changes v see in aaliya are all def mech... she has blocked out all her past 1 year..
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was like a bitter pill being forced down my throat
Shalam forgiven easily? Nafeesa too?
Like really just one year and everything is good?
And Rehan and his kids Uff do they have to force themselves too?
Why can't they just live separately? Why does Zara have to be so stubborn? Calling Aaliya ammmi? Like seriously ?
Disappointed!
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys give Aliya a chance.. We all have painful memories in life we don't keep thinking about! She loves Zain so much.. Probably she forces herself to think about work and acting normal in front of others. She was acting so forced.. This is not the Aliya we know. If she is able to think casually, she is okay with Zain and her equation, but she isn't. So give her some time, she's been through so much. Zain also is thinking mostly when he's alone, we haven't seen Aliya alone yet.
Talking of transformations, Rehan seems to have undergone a brain transplant. Way to ruin his character for good, CVS! 😡

Also, Aliya's parents.. What the hell man, do they even know their daughter at all? Do they care about her feelings? How dare they arrange another marriage for her?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In today's epi nothing g8 to say.Filler epi.
Boring epi who wants to see Zarina, rehan, grumpy 2 kids nd Bilal.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why does Aaliya need to re-locate if Rehaan has been given a new job in Mumbai?😕
And how conveniently the CVs tried justifying Rehan being in Hyderabad! But if he travelled for his job to Hyd (and not for Aaliya), then why can't he shift to Mumbai alone?!?!😡
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pata nahin what people are expecting from the episode or from Aaliya..
After Zain gave Aaliya first talaq apart from his one breakdown ripping their room apart he never remembered Aaliya until Mujhe teri zaroorat when he imagines her sleeping next to him.

Now Aaliya is not remembering their anniversary him etc and people are annoyed with it. Hell one year is a long time if we think realistically. If you are divorced and one year passes you have to move on with your life you can't just sit and cry and remembering your ex husband all the time..

I'm glad Fahad is getting pissed at Zain this will all build up and Zain will burst at him and eventually reveal Nafeesa's truth.
manny136 thumbnail
shalam always had the worst taste in guys remember zeeshan lol two things i liked suri saying even though aliya lost zain she didnt and suri herself thought she got zain back but she didnt hah and nafeesa wishing zain finds aliya ad brings her back.

-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The leap has just taken place.. One years a long time Aaliya has kept all her pain emotions just to herself, we will defo see her side of pain and her missing Zain an all that but not just yet maybe after she sees Zain or something ...
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing worth talkng abt 2days epi.Absolutely waste.I pity Harshika's hard work going down d drain.

As far as Aliya's concerned,obviously she luvs Zain n Zain only but d makers r not showing it on her.Its saved for later Mayb.And yes,she's gone thru so mch & still struggling in life,she will bcm stone hearted but inside Shez all ready to burst one day