Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
yay.. i've heard abt it.. dekhungi :)
i think i am the only one who liked ik tamanna lahasil si :P
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
guys can u plz give me real short update on Ik Tamnna Lahasil Si,Mere Harjaaiand Main Gunegaar nahi..??😳 just coz i love Mawra,i wanna watch them n i need lil help of u all in storyline.😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

guys can u plz give me real short update on Ik Tamnna Lahasil Si,Mere Harjaaiand Main Gunegaar nahi..??😳 just coz i love Mawra,i wanna watch them n i need lil help of u all in storyline.😃

PLZ PLZ DONT WATCH EK TAMANNA laahasil si...this is by far the worst pak drama i hv seen till now inspite of hving such an amazing cast...i wanted to bang my head on th wall while watching it but had to watch it for fahad...mawra fahad had only a few scns but the sscenes were so unrealistic n too much of negativity ...sighsss...its such a torture

Mein gunehgaar nahin is good as its abt a rape victims survival story n it has a good cast of mawra sami k nd faizan khwaza but th prob is th vids available online r bad quality

Meri harjai agn has sami k with her n its abt two sisters...th story is crap but execution acting dialogues r good...u can giv it a go

She has anothr shw ahista ahista with buddha adnan siddiqui which is agn a torture but everyone luved mawra in that shw

Then there is her currently running serial main bushra with FQ n affan waheed ruling th trp charts now

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Ek Tamanna Lahasil Si is about Mawra being married to Fahad who is a coward and scared of his mom, his whole family treats her very bad but he cant take a stand for her or give her rights to her

Mere Harjaee is the typical sister rivalry where Mawra likes her sisters fiance and snatches him from her.

Main Gunnehgaar Nahi is about gang rape and how she copes with it etc