Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@Chahanya : me too just watched Noor Bano in a day..and loved IAN in it.😳 also love his other works ..Maalal is really good also.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Have made a list of his dramas

Will check out one by one

Malal is next in line

I don;t understand why he came to India to do Creature???

Pakistan mein itna accha career chal raha hai toh yahan kyun aaye I A N same with F A K doing khoobsoorat

He was nice movie was such a blah

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Malal is next in line

Pakistan mein itna accha career chal raha hai toh yahan kyun aaye I A N same with F A K doing khoobsoorat

okay,plz do share that list too,me haven't watched too many works of him yet.😳

yes I know..both actors are really not making sense to me..coz in Pak,they get works with so much content and scope..and honestly in BW,they can only stick to entertainment value with no such good concepts.
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago

Malal is next in line

Same reason why Fawad did that bakwas Khoobsurat😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good to see imran abbas fans here...i m sick of hearing that he is only abt looks whereas he is a pretty good actor...
watch mere naseeb...

.khuda aur mohabbat...

.malaal

Noor bano

Dil e muztar

Mere zaat zarra e be nishan

He is one of those lead heroes who rox in both romantic roles and grey roles too...he rox in grey roles

I m so glad he has two pak upcoming shws nxt yr

Alvida with sanam jung n naveen

N latest he signed ZULEKHA BINA YOUSUF...directed by my fav pak director mehreen jabbar starring maya ali with him...finally i will get to see some1 good with maya after OKB n Ahsan khan

I m super duper excited
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Those who r saying going bolly was a stupid decision for imran n fawad...I STRONGLY DISAGREE TO THAT

coz firstly none of them quit th pak industry forever

Fawad is abt to sign two pak movies n two bolly movies

Imran said he ll keep a balance betwn pak shws and bolly

So its not as if they left th pak industry for good in bolly dreams

I will call it the best time for pak actors to enter bolly coz now a days bolly audience r very welcoming to newcomers which was not the case a few yrs bk...but now newcomers films also do well box office

Plus its like a miracle that zindagi tv introduced pak shws in india this very year...n pak shws got tremendous response frm ond audience indian tv actors n critics alike...many went to watch khoobaurat as they wanted to see zaroon on bigscreen...this is what i call PERFECT timing

There is hardly ny party in india where songa frm creature 3D isnt being played and everyone luved imran in th song with th umbrella n th rain

Agree both khoobsurat and creature 3d were ok ok films but bolly films viwership is HUGE N UNIMAGINABLE worldwide...doesnt matter how khoobsurat was it has given fawad a huge step ahead in his career which he could hv never achieved staying in pak only

Nd his upcoming movie battle of bittora with sonam has a much stronger script than khoobsurat as its a novel...

Imran also a couple of films whose shooting will start nxt yr

Pak shws r better than ind soaps but bolly is thousand times bigger than pak film industry...so th best combo is what imran is doing ...doing th best frm both industries...pak dramas and bolly films...thats a much better option than to stick to pak industry only coz th recognition which bolly gives is unimaginable...rejecting bolly projects is nothing but foolishness
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am not saying that they quit Pakistan mein career;

I know they are very much active there but comparing the content of the works; comparing Pakistani shows to the movies they have done

I A N declined Ashiqui2 because he was busy there How I wish he had done it instead of Creature

Aiyyo I did not want to create some heavy discussion sorry

I want them to come and work in India in projects that are worth them and their acting skills

+++++

Hay Abby Jeran you missed out Akbari Asghari His comic role OMG he was fabulous in that too; So cute every time I saw him I was like Aww so bhola bhala

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I am not saying that they quit Pakistan mein career;

I know they are very much active there but comparing the content of the works; comparing Pakistani shows to the movies they have done

I A N declined Ashiqui2 because he was busy there How I wish he had done it instead of Creature

Aiyyo I did not want to create some heavy discussion sorry

I want them to come and work in India in projects that are worth them and their acting skills

+++++

Hay Abby Jeran you missed out Akbari Asghari His comic role OMG he was fabulous in that too; So cute every time I saw him I was like Aww so bhola bhala

akbari asghari is one of the bestest shws i hv seen so far...it had a story with fun n emotions n romance

i m a HUGE fan of haisssham hussain the director of this shw dastaan and aunn zaara...in aunn zaaa also he rocked it with his amazing direction

even though i m a huge fan of fawad sanam b jodi but i luved imran humaima way more in this shw...their story development n chem was jus mindblowing

zindagi will show akbari asghari...i will watch it again

also this shw is morespecial coz here we got to see our two heart throbs fawad and imran together in one frame and their convos were hilarious

fawad was tremendous in akbari asghari...i never thought he cud pull off a role like this so effortlessly n convincingly

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Isnt th shooting over...when will they start airing it...may b it ll replace sadqay in feb end
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I want it to replace firaaq...coz firaaq will most probably end by jan n on sundays they always giv a prominent shw