Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Another By Liana❤️

Imran at Sanam Morning Show Jago Pakistan Jago on Hum Tv's 10th Anniversary Specail Interview😃

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohoho. Sofia HAMZA & AIZA Se SANAM & IMRAN Pe Agayi Congrats. 😆
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Watched All The Promos. A Nice Drama. Waiting For It. 😆

Who Replaced Naveen?

Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Ohoho. Sofia HAMZA & AIZA Se SANAM & IMRAN Pe Agayi Congrats. 😆

LOL🤣my LOVE For Hamza&Ayeza can never FADE!☺️ LOL ive been a fan of Imran&Sanam frim DEM Time😉

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sofi ...I forgot to tell u...finally I watched full of pyaare afzal and Omggg it's too good.man...I even LUVED sana javed
I LUVED hamza in mere dard ko zubaan but in pyaare afzal hamza toh Chaa gaaya...thank god the show had both ayeza and sana javed and I luv the modern moulovI

The screenplay and dialogues TOP CLASS...It deserves all the fame it got...I soo wish hamza does a few more dramas too...I really want to see more
he has very less work...I watched his telefilm s but they r all bakwaas...only two of his shows r worth watching

I so wish he did more dramas before going to movie
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@sofi ...I forgot to tell u...finally I watched full of pyaare afzal and Omggg it's too good.man...I even LUVED sana javed

I LUVED hamza in mere dard ko zubaan but in pyaare afzal hamza toh Chaa gaaya...thank god the show had both ayeza and sana javed and I luv the modern moulovI

The screenplay and dialogues TOP CLASS...It deserves all the fame it got...I soo wish hamza does a few more dramas too...I really want to see more
he has very less work...I watched his telefilm s but they r all bakwaas...only two of his shows r worth watching

I so wish he did more dramas before going to movie

Oh wow nicee😃 it was one of the BEST SERIALS'S EVER!❤️ Everyone in the show were PERFECT fit for there roless😃👏👏i agree Sana/Hamza /Ayeza and moulvi everyone was too good😃😉

he said he got lots of offeres while pyarey afzal was airing and after but he didnt like anything 😊 but he said he will try and do at least 1 drama a year 😊 and more in he find any scripts interesting😃

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Rabz - heyyy :D have u seen all the promos :D?

yea Im looking forward to this one 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@SOFI...oh phew thank god he said that...one drama a year is also fine...at least we 'll get to see him ...I thought he is too popular for dramas now...hehehe...I m so glad he said he hasn't quit dramas...do u know any of his upcoming dramas or ny upcoming films except kambakht
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh.. The show hasn't even started n look at the pages 😲 baad me kia hoga 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What was Hamza's character in MDKJZM ?!