Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Made By .JustADream aka Nori❤️ (onmyrequest) free to use all😃

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sofi YAYYY luv the creations...they are so cool and nice...I saw romance fights hatred everything between Imran Sanam but this is such a refreshing change...seeing them as besties
I wish we get a longer Imran naveen promo ...coz the other two promos at least show a few scns but Imran naveen promo is so short
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sofi YAYYY luv the creations...they are so cool and nice...I saw romance fights hatred everything between Imran Sanam but this is such a refreshing change...seeing them as besties

I wish we get a longer Imran naveen promo ...coz the other two promos at least show a few scns but Imran naveen promo is so short

same here loveee the work!😃 Thanks To Nori For Making them!❤️
yh this is really refreshinggg😃cant wait for the show to START!!!
awww yh i get what you mean😊

Btw there is a 4TH PROMO!! But of Sarah Khan aka 3rd lead i guess have you seen it ??

starts of with a Sarah's character taking selfies in her room and then someone screams... some girl gets pushed onto a wardrobe in a living room ... someone looking there room from inside and also someone falling or getting pushed on the floor that seemed like a man !!😲😲

i think its Zahid's Character as he seems like a psycho lover maybe Sarah's charcter was his ex Love or wife !!😲😲

Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Omggg really...does that mean Sarah is with zahid too yayyy...oh god I m so excited...seeing zahid with Sarah Khan n Sanam and Imran in the same show...that also immediately after mehram...this is more than dream come true yaar...I m sooo happy...
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg really...does that mean Sarah is with zahid too yayyy...oh god I m so excited...seeing zahid with Sarah Khan n Sanam and Imran in the same show...that also immediately after mehram...this is more than dream come true yaar...I m sooo happy...

in the promo they only show sarah😃 and it so seems like she will be oppo Zahid also dont you think i mean he looks like a psycho lover 😆 so seems like maybe Sarah is his ex love or wife who got stalked by a psycho lover😆this show is looking really good i have to agree😉
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they look cute together :)
sofiaax thumbnail
@Rabz - heyyy :D have u seen all the promos :D?
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sofia - Thanks for this 😃 Nori did a Beautiful job 👏 just love Imran&Sanam waiting for this show to air so BADLY!
Edited by -afreen1- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@AFREEN AND RABZ...plz watch all 3 promos...they are posted on pg 13 and plz watch mehram before this show starts...that way u 'll luv Sanam zahid chemistry even MORE
@afreen...hahaha finally the dil e MUZTAR fan is Here...Teri hi Kami thi...sofi ki ansoo pochne me liye...bechara is kinda sandwiched between Imran naveen n zahid Sanam fans...Lol

Sofi...u got another company...hehehe
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@abby - hey hun :) yh seen all 3 promos :) also i watch mehram you can tell from my sig box ;p and i like sanam and zahid together but i also dont like naveen and imran together🤣