Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

is it only me who wants Imran&Sanam again !

Sanam&Zahid look good together๐Ÿ˜ƒ but i dont Find Imran&Naveen cuteee at all ...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Count meee in totally wanna see imran ad sanam together again ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bt I agree with risingash alsoo tht fresh pairs won't hurt they shud be given a chance as they are looking good together ๐Ÿ˜Š
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sofi...lol I jus noticed u didn't mk the thread...hahaha...but I don't know the gal who made it...yaar I m not against Imran Sanam...come on yaar who can forget the chemistry in dil e MUZTAR Chemistry...when Imran first tweeted abt the shw I myself tweeted him so many times to tell hI'm how excited IBM to see them bk as a Jodi
I was sure naveen and Sara Khan will b shown as one sided lovers of Imran...

But the promos turned out to b so surprisingly refreshing...I didn't want another dil e MUZTAR and thankfully it's not...

I know I kept on ranting abt Sanam zahid and Imran naveen last day but forgot to mention how much I LUVED b the 3rd promo where Imran Sanam are Shwn as besties...in dil e MUZTAR there was always a romantic link but in this shw Imran Sanam r presented in such a different way...them doing nok jhoks...pulling each other's leg...it was so cute...

So don't think we don't want Imran Sanam

Its jus that we were looking forward to one couple...Imran Sanam but we ended up hving three couples n surprisingly the chemistry vof all three r AT PAR with each other...

P.s.THE WRITER OF THE SHOW IS THE GREAT SAMEERA FAZAL...who has given us OUTSTANDING dramas like vasl...mere naseeb...khamoshiyan...manay na yeh dil...Mere saaien...mastana mahi...Bari apa...SHUKK...

Even though DASTAAN was adopted from a novel but the beautiful scns of dastaan was also penned by Sameera...

THIS HAS AGAIN trebled my expectations from this show as she is a gem of a writer and know so well how to keep audiences hooked

Now it makes sense why the promos and characterization and intertwining of the characters so well crafted in the promos...co it's SAMEERA guys...she is gonna kill it with alvida
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh i knw her it's suri who made the thread, she used to be very active on IF. Ajj kal kuch busy hai I guess ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby - LOL yh i didnt make thread ;D aww hopefully whens she comes online she'll update it ;D LOL yh i get what you mean๐Ÿ˜ƒ even if i was the only one i would still stood aginst the crowd๐Ÿคฃ and i agree i also didnt want another DEM and this show looks something else soo excitedd๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Count meee in totally wanna see imran ad sanam together again ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bt I agree with risingash alsoo tht fresh pairs won't hurt they shud be given a chance as they are looking good together ๐Ÿ˜Š

i just wrote what i felt, Zahid look nice with Sanam but i dont think naveen looks good with imran ..., just wrote my opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š and i respect everyone else is to.๐Ÿ˜Š
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

really? where are the promos?

@Popo : commented on ur Vm thread๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold dnt knw... Abby just told about it... mene nai dekhe ๐Ÿ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

i just wrote what i felt, Zahid look nice with Sanam but i dont think naveen looks good with imran ..., just wrote my opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š and i respect everyone else is to.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sofi, Imran n Sanam are shown together as besties โค๏ธ
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
n Sofi i said my POV too.. dnt worry ๐Ÿค—
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ZINDAGI Will show dil e MUZTAR from Feb 6 and I m luving the promos on tv again...and the ost is sooo ADDICTIVE...ufff...no wonder it got the best ost award in hum tv awards...really wish alvida has a good ost too
@ASH...Plz check hum tv official fb pg...the ost promo of agha Sumbul s show is there...Plz watch it...as it's not uploaded in yt yet...it gives me a mixed feeling of rukhsar and shabezindagi as like rukhsar the mom of agha is evil n played by same Saba faisal and agha is a jerk hubby and like shabezindagi here also aghas name is yasir n sumbul keeps calling her yasir yasir the way she used to in shabezindagi...lol...but in rukhsar agha Sumbul didn't hv a single romantic scns but here in the initial episode there 'll b romance n then he will turn a jerk ...lol but th ost Video wasn't bad...

So I m kinda looking forward to it now after seeing th 3 minutes ost video

Sofi n ash n queen plz watch it from huM tv fb official pg
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
oh thtz cool.. DEM on Zindagi.. gr8 !! :D

Abby i saw the promo just now on TV... it is nice.. but as i haven't seen Shab e zindagi n Rukhsar.. so idin't find the same as u.. letz see ๐Ÿ˜ƒ