Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They do remind me of adeel sila

Hadi is stupid like adeel and haya is spoilt like sila was at the beginning 😆

Hadi is nowhere like Adeel...Adeel was stupid bad tempered and always had a inferiority complex and he never was fond of sila in the beginning n he never understood sila even after wedding...whereas hadi understands haya fully here n always mks her understand calmly on her mistakes...whereas Adeel wud hv shouted at sila thousand times by now

Sila was the only daughter of the house but she wasn't spoilt neither was she a brat like haya...he also liked Adeel but her way of expressing was sober whereas haya is super loud and he does childish stuff in anger too n shows a lot of nakhras whereas sila was very understanding silent no tantrums type

The characters are poles apart
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This even I hv noticed ...and all credit goes to the writing for it...hadi haya are poles apart from Adeel sila...be it their individual characterization or their bond...Adeel sila had a very different bond...haya hadi is more playful nokjhok type...so it never looks repetitive or feels like I hv seen it in dil e MUZTAR which is a great thing

...even naveen as uroosa too didn't remind me of humsafar as it was long bk...

yea coz usually there is this possibility whn couples come on screen for the second time
Haya is childish n talkative but Sila was not like that...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
rabz u shud also watch yousuf and piya maan bhaye...both r much better than my expectations...specially piya maan bhaye...I thought it to b a dud but it's very catchy airs 2 days a wk and already at no 7 in trp charts
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys 🤗
Wednesday = Alvida 🥳
I'm just about to create the second thread, as I'm sure this one will be finished today... 😛

Will be back to live update...see you guys soon! Javeria I haven't seen you here this last week, hope to see you as well of course 😉
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Samii 🤗 Live update.. Ooh i'll try to be here 😳
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Good morning Nisuu 🤗
Yep definitely try to be here...I'm also going to try. I'm quite busy today as well unfortunately 👎🏼

Guys here is the link to the second thread- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4329312
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Morning 🤗 Ik i'm busy too but I have a day off so i'll try to be here.. Btw what time is the live update in the UK.. At 4?

Thanks for the thread
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Morning 🤗 Ik i'm busy too but I have a day off so i'll try to be here.. Btw what time is the live update in the UK.. At 4?

Thanks for the thread

Ahh, lucky you for having a day off. I've got group meeting to prepare presentation for next week plus seminars. Gosh uni is making me go crazy :/
Here in UK, it'll be around 3ish when it comes on in Pak.
I hope to see Haya leaving that place today...really want a convo between Haya-Hadi ;)
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Ahh, lucky you for having a day off. I've got group meeting to prepare presentation for next week plus seminars. Gosh uni is making me go crazy :/

Here in UK, it'll be around 3ish when it comes on in Pak.
I hope to see Haya leaving that place today...really want a convo between Haya-Hadi ;)

Aaaww.. have a great day 🤗3 thats okay I guess..

Same here I don't want her to spend another minute there after the way Kokab and her husband accuse her 😡
Samilicious.. thumbnail
^Thank you <3
I hope you also have a lovely day at home, dont forget to get some work done! 😉
I know right. What sort of a friend is Kokab to Haya :/ Seriously, I wouldn't even consider her a friend.