Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

what mawra role in the drama?

Mawra was supposed to play Farisa's character but, backed out due to personal issues!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

@Hiral- Firstly, I loved you review...Glad to see another Haya-Hadi supporter I definitely agree with you in terms of Uroosa's character/ Naveen, I always have this feeling that she'll change her positive personality into the negative one. I guess it is because the last time I saw her was in Humsafar, so It'll take time to get used to her as Uroosa... Though, Hadi-Uroosa look nice together- during some parts of their scenes, it looks forced to me ๐Ÿค” Hence, why I'm shipping Haya-hadi โ˜บ๏ธ Purely because their chemistry together is mind blowing, I guess all the credit goes to Imran/Sanam's friendship ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And YES, one reason why I'm also waiting for Rameez (Zahid) is because I want Hadi to get jealous...He needs to realise his feelings towards Haya ๐Ÿ˜›
Personally, I think Farisa and Rameez will make a great couple

thank u jee๐Ÿ˜ณ I liked the sunset scene of hadi-uroosa, it was nice kinda...where hadi was trying to pronounce some word - dont remember, kala-khataan something๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† but otherwise naah, they dont work for me as a pair๐Ÿค” moreover like uroosa, me too thinks hadi just rushed into it - the advice that he gave to haya (about infatuation) is more applicable to him...sometimes, when u live with a person all ur life, there is a tendency to take them for granted...hence hadi dint seem to understand/ bother abt haya that way, coz she came to him easy, but uroosa was an enigma to him till now and as they say, grass is greener on the other side ...but now that she is gone, and even when she was throwing tantrums around his marriage, he was the first to run to her and try to restore their relationship...๐Ÿ˜ณ his realization will be slow, but it ll be worth it ๐Ÿ˜‰

hahaha, well ATM m getting heartburns seeing a potential farisa-hadi track from OST video- for whatevr goddamn reason...!๐Ÿ˜ณ if there is one character who should seriously die in this show - then please bump off farisa๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Bravo guys.. Yeh thread toh udd raha hai ๐Ÿ˜›

I have finished watching last epis.. Nice.. Just i wish they would have showed some more of their wedding day.. Coz Naveen's dress was WOWW .. ( btw i want it ... Bas.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

N i was not at all waiting for Kokab's hubby turning creepy... Ewww ๐Ÿฅฑ but yeah.. This will make things spice up more..

Just.. Don't knw if itz only me .. But i felt the shows is concentrating on Sanam majorly.. As if she ONLY was the lead ๐Ÿค” i m liking it .. But i was just wondering..

Btw great acting.. N Sanam's role is different frm wht she has done so far.. N she is doing it so nicely..

Waiting for nice thiings coming further .. N of course Zahid's entry.. Abhi tak nahi aya ๐Ÿ˜”

FINALLY I got someone who has the same pov as Me

U r not the only one...even I was super pissed when the wedding night was ruined when haya came to uroosas room out of no where ...god Cudnt they wait till next morning for the scene...even in hadi uroosa mehendi Imran uroosa was looking so cute sitting together ...I wanted a few dialogues between them as bride and groom but alas we Cudnt get even a few mins scenes...it's haya chants everywhere...each n every character starting from hadi hadis parents farisa her bf and now even uroosa hadi convos are also abt haya...I LUVED the first Epi the most coz their they showed the hospital and uroosa hadi had a normal convo abt their relation and the future and also taking the hospital ahead...I LUVED their sweet convo on the sunset scene too...but now its like the whole family is making matam on haya...each n everyone's topic of conversation is haya...like seriously

I don't mind Sanam getting all the limelight coz haya is a very differently written character and hats off to sameera for writing haya like this and Sanam is doing an amazing job ...those who used to say she does rondu roles only got their ans

I guess the writers n director didn't realise people will start liking hadi uroosa as well...even in fb Twitter I hv seen people appreciating hadi uroosa and complaining abt the wedding night which was so unrealistically ruined by haya ...so yeah we r not the only one ...the show will hv hadi haya always ...I don't mind...I luv Imran Sanam chemistry but in dil e muztar too there were so many Imran sarwat scenes...so Much so that I wished there were .ore Imran Sanam scenes in dil e MUZTAR...and I don't like Imran sarwat Jodi a bit...zero chemistry...but here hadi uroosa are so beautiful together...I never expected Imran naveen will look so good together

This is a 25+ Epi show so I don't think the makers hv to cut hadi hayas screen time to give justice to others...there is Enuf time to accompdate other leads too only if they wanted to

Nyways I m looking for the hadi uroosa nail polish scene more in next Epi than the mini Chup raho with haya

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really love this show...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rabz_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

hello,.. Sami,..
yah,.. the way he felt relieved on knowing that haya is safe,.. that said it ALL,..
its 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na',.. i just loved that theme,.. and same would happen here,.. the intense dramaa is on the way,..

now that you'v mentioned Jaane Tu I actually think of Jai-aditi while seeing Hadi-Haya๐Ÿ˜ณ

they were also my fav couple <3
Rabz_14 thumbnail
another thing iv noticed that Hadi n Haya dont remind me of Adeel n Sila at all... which is a good thing n shows how different their characters are from DeM..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

another thing iv noticed that Hadi n Haya dont remind me of Adeel n Sila at all... which is a good thing n shows how different their characters are from DeM..

yh I agree i'm glad they don't remind me of Adeel-Sila. Imran-Sanam are doing a great job!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly 24 hours left for the episode can't wait
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
They do remind me of adeel sila
Hadi is stupid like adeel and haya is spoilt like sila was at the beginning ๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

This even I hv noticed ...and all credit goes to the writing for it...hadi haya are poles apart from Adeel sila...be it their individual characterization or their bond...Adeel sila had a very different bond...haya hadi is more playful nokjhok type...so it never looks repetitive or feels like I hv seen it in dil e MUZTAR which is a great thing

...even naveen as uroosa too didn't remind me of humsafar as it was long bk...