Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: iSakeena

ohh no yaar hope next ep we will get chance to watch him 😳

may be in ep#6 then cox in next epi most probably haya would leave Kokab's place,..
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: plo_98

Yeah something will definitely go wronb between Saim and Farisa

then what will happen to uroosa?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LMAO so much speculations...I dint feel like predicting...I prefer going with the flow and then commenting on what they showed
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Hello all😳
caught up on alvida epis sofar😛 have to say that was not excited after watching epi 1, but epi 2 onwards everything is fabulous in the show👏

and ur haya-ness - sanam jung is in terrific form! she owns the screen, show and the character!😲⭐️⭐️ m her new fan!😳 she has truly improved and evolved as an actress and hopefully should walk away with lot of accolades😊👍🏼 the way she uses her eyes! oh boy! when her taayi purposely uses bade bhaiya in episode 2 to make haya aware of hadi's (atm) platonic feelings for her, the way haya gets thrown off when hadi just goes with the flow and doesnt correct his mom, haya's hurt and disappointment...her eyes spoke beautifully👏

also her character is such a refreshing change - she is an answer to all those third wheel female characters who are stereotyped as vamps for one sided love...isnt it amazing how almost all of us are routing for haya, even though she wanted to break two so called positive character's wedding...have to credit the writing for that👏 maturely and interestingly handled sofar👍🏼

love imran-sanam chemistry in this show😳 episode 3 is such a gem! all the scenes of hadi-haya are so beautiful there, my fav - the scene where hadi is berating haya for avoiding his mehendi - aww! love love! hey had an avi request - if any of the amazing avi makers are taking requests - one on the scene where haya is buttoning hadi's kurta..and also when hadi throws his dupatta, coz he is upset with haya😳 pretty please😳 would be really obliged😳

frankly dont like or care for uroosa...probably coz I still get reminded of sara when naveen is onscreen😆, as if, she is almost gona break into her "Im crazy for u asher" sara mode any moment..😕 maybe thats how memorable sara was...that its difficult to take it away from naveen for me

cant wait to watch the story unfold...yes zahid (rameez) guy mangtaa! OMG totally cant wait to see hadi feel the heat😈...and gosh m dieing to watch the beach scenes of hadi-haya from the OST video😳😳

like saim's character - he is so sweet😊 actually I like anyone who is nice to our girl haya😉😉

and farisa is 😵 but yeah the actress looks so pretty and has a cherubic face - accha mukhda but bura dil and crazy dimaag - this character is totally creepy🤢

phew that was a long post - sowwie for the length😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sakeena: Love the Haya-Hadi Avi <3
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

For haya and hadi fans ..😳

Awww this is beautiful 😳
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Guys 🤗

Firstly, Sakeena thank you so much for making that Avi...Its stunning

@Hiral_Halwa- I will be back to read your review 😛 Stuck in lectures atm...😳

Lastly, two more days until the next episode...for those waiting for Zahid: Keep Calm and he shall be in the episodes soon to show his obsessive side towards Haya. It'll be pretty intense and interesting to watch! 😉

Audios!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great work Sakeena! Love it!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sakeena u r so good at this yaar
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Hiral- Firstly, I loved you review...Glad to see another Haya-Hadi supporter I definitely agree with you in terms of Uroosa's character/ Naveen, I always have this feeling that she'll change her positive personality into the negative one. I guess it is because the last time I saw her was in Humsafar, so It'll take time to get used to her as Uroosa... Though, Hadi-Uroosa look nice together- during some parts of their scenes, it looks forced to me 🤔 Hence, why I'm shipping Haya-hadi ☺️ Purely because their chemistry together is mind blowing, I guess all the credit goes to Imran/Sanam's friendship 😳
And YES, one reason why I'm also waiting for Rameez (Zahid) is because I want Hadi to get jealous...He needs to realise his feelings towards Haya 😛
Personally, I think Farisa and Rameez will make a great couple