Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Zahid looking like a negative pyshco lover😆 ...he looks nice with sanam😃 urghh imran seems in love with naveen🤢 not liking them together hope he ends up with sanam and falls for her❤️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
So I was right... Zahid is indeed in alvida and he is paired with Sanam Jung and my goodness they look so AMAZING
Same goes for Imran naveen I always wanted to see a new heroine with Imran and after hearing the cast I thought naveen n Sara might b side kicks and it's all abt Imran and Sanam

But zahids inclusion and th promos is making me jump with excitement

zahid is playing a complete different character than hamza in his 2nd drama itself and must say his scns with Sanam Jung is so damn SEXY.. specially the way he pulls her chair and brings her closer..WHOA...that was hot...th intense seductive looks he is giving her...Omggg is this our zahid...I can't believe...I m so excited now

On the other hand Imran naveen is oozing with chemistry...They looks like a hot sexy couple...naveen is so beautiful and talented..plus she is tall n hv Sharp features and complementing Imran in all way which I never imagined

All 3 promos shw 3 aspects of the show and I LUVED it
this means the show won't become monotonous or boring or dragging as naveen n zahid are leads too and the story will keep revolving around them jus keeping audiences hooked always

Omggg I m so damn excited that promos r out already...means it 'll start in mid or end Feb...we don't hv to wait much...it will replace mehram or sadqay I guess...coz humtv 'll giv such a big shw in wknd prime time

Sumbuls agha mere khuda will replace tum MERE hi Rehna on Wed
God hum tv has an amazing line up of shows YAYYY

There is MOL with FQ n naveen which may replace digest writer

N also dara e dil with mikaal Sanam saeed okb maya
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
my net has ZERO speed..🤢 can't load the videos😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

my net has ZERO speed..🤢 can't load the videos😭

No need to load...download them using keepvid.com

Where is akki queen rising ash popo...they 'll die for sure

@SHABZ ...I want ur PG.13.comments on zahids promo

@SOFI...yaar post the promos in pg 1 and edit the title of the thread saying promos added...then more people will get to see the promos and go crazy
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great promos, especially Imran and Naveen's promo..loved the background music in their promo
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O GOSH.. just watched the promos... TOO PROMISING !!! even more eager after seeing the pairings !!
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG i am dead after watching zahid and sanam's promo...❤️ dont know how many times i have watched it...cant express my feelings in words...i am to much excited..its more than my imagination and expectations...🤗🤗 i have been waiting for so long to see my sanam and zahid as an onscreen couple...sone pe sohaga zahid is playing the character of a psycho lover of sanam...love those moments and dialogues of zahid...how intense they are...
Edited by queen_of_hearts - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A short vm on the promo's of alvida, Hope you guys like it 😃

Thread Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031925&PID=118859638&#p118859638

Watch in HD :)

Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As for the promo's they are actually very niceee, em soo glad to see imran ad sanam back on screen 😳 & zahid toh phir zahid hai 😉
but y excluding mawra arghh 🤔 anyways i hope the show turns out to be as good as it luks like 😃
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Popo.

A short vm on the promo's of alvida, Hope you guys like it 😃

Thread Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4031925&PID=118859638&#p118859638

Watch in HD :)

That was verrryy nice..good job