Beintehaa lost its charm!

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends๐Ÿ˜›

After a long time, I'm posting something on Beintehaa in Beintehaa forum... Well, let me first make it clear to you guys that this isn't a bashing post. It is just entirely my Point of View! Hope none of you get offended.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, to start with... Don't you people think that Beintehaa has lost its charm? I don't know how it is for you people but for me 'it' has lost its charm. When BI was first launched, the story line was good. Many of us, including me, started watching BI for it. I loved the pace with which Beintehaa travelled. All the things happening in BI were unique and relatable to an extent. Over time, BI lost its reality. But then I consoled myself that I can't expect reality in TV shows. It got messed up with too much of drama, a lot more than required and the inclusion of unwanted characters like Rehaan made it even worse. No offence to the actor "Nandish Sandhu". He had been one of my favorite actor for a long time. But you know what, for the first time I hated to see him onscreen. It was not because he lost his acting skills but because his character was of no importance. I felt really sorry for him and still feel so. The whole point is just not the inclusion of Rehaan's character, it is about the entire story. Usman sir's death - was it necessary? Zubair's entry was like a fresh air for me but even that got spoiled by the CVs. Almost everything like Fahad-Aaliya's relationship, Zain-Aayat's, Zubair-Aaliya's and Zain-Rehaan's got messed up. Were these relationship's given any attention. Nah, don't tell me a 'yes'. For example, Zain-Aayat's relationship was given importance only during Aayat's track and some incidents after that. But was such relationships consistent?? No, at least I didn't feel so. At one point of time, I could define every character in BI. But now, I feel like all the characters had been messed up. Sorry to state it here but I quitted BI long time back but still used to watch and read written updates at times. Like that, I watched BI yesterday and couldn't help but type this post. I was watching BI for few days just for 'ZAYA' even after I started to dislike the way it was going. Trust me guys, I admired 'ZAYA' just like the way you did, I still do. But later on I realised that when the story has lost its charm, I can't watch it even if the actors are my favorites.

I don't say that Beintehaa is not good. But all I say is that 'it' had lost its charm. Ask this question to yourself, "Is beintehaa having the same charm on you like it had few days back?" I know it is hard to keep the momentum but I thought beintehaa would. But it disappointed me. Some where deep down I feel like BI is also losing its uniqueness. But I hope, it doesn't lose it. After all, even that is one of the thing for which I watched BI.

I think... to save Beintehaa, CV's have to bring back its charm. I hope my wish comes true.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nothing is perfect. Beintehaa too, has its own flaws. But it is still special to me, it will always be.

Well, I'm stating it again, this ISN'T a bashing post. It is just MY OPINION on beintehaa. We do require a reality check, don't we?

Edited by Angelic_Friend - 10 years ago