Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree on some points, disagree on others. I feel for nafeesa and like her still as whatever she did was, although wrong, to some extent understandable. She was also a victim of surraiya though her method was wrong and destroyed two innocent lives. However I can also see that she regrets and realises her mistake and is changing. Maybe whatever happened was destined as it was a way for her to change herself as she has the potential to become a positive character.
Usman sahab did try to interfere but surraiya still got fahad and shazia married because of her want of a grandson.

I realise why people don't like fahad but I think he is somewhere justified too. HE had an extra marital affair and got Shazia pregnant so it was his duty to take care of his baby and shazia. He wasn't left with a choice!

So for me, nafeesa fahad zain and aliya are all victims and the people at fault would only b surraiya and maybe shazia (cause I never liked her) :P
Edited by LivingforAR - 10 years ago
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nafeesa wants to take revenge from Suri. she was not aware that this can leads to Usman death.
Further she never attached to Aliya by heart. She used her. But when she come to know that even after such big damage Aliya and Zain has not exposed her. She changed.

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's a very controversial thing to talk about.

But yea, I agree. Her cruelty comes from the cruelty she has faced in her life. But then again, she should have not displaced it towards Zain and Aliya, who had done nothing to her.

Perhaps I am happy that they are at least showing her regretting her deeds and feeling guilty about how her thoughts and "revenge" have destroyed lives, she did not even intend to. And to top it all, the one she wanted to take revenge on, has sort of moved over it, and is I dunno if it is the right thing to say happy!

Forgiveness, may be wistful thinking. But I surely understand her and her actions. What only infuriates me, is that it has affected the wrong people, in the most earth shattering way.