Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
CS is nyc..evryone is genuine..
waiting for u to start
arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting prologue.

this arc is always beautiful and fun to read and after your mysterious and scary stories it will be nice to read a different type from you
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
jhakkaass prologue di..

love u..
lohananivedita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yayy!!..another story..
congrats!!πŸ˜ƒ
looks interesting...πŸ˜‰
waiting for it...
update soonπŸ˜ƒ
Now Chapter one...πŸ˜†
Edited by lohananivedita - 10 years ago
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue n cs...
Would love to read furthur...
Continue soon 😊
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its awesome Aish πŸ‘
Pls go ahead
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 1

Window is open of a room. The curtains are moving due to slow winds. A boy is sitting in the bed feeling the wind and writing something holding a pen and a diary.

"It is said that life does not stop for anybody. I have to stop my life. You may not be sure. Believe me at first is the life for me. All in all a family to me in my life. He tells me that I'm a little bitter, and Rude. I know I am. And I love that he says no one can change me. Well now no one can change me then what you do. That's not in my hands. And then why should I change and for what? I'm like, that's all love me. So I'm not going to change"

He closes his diary gets up from the bed and goes to the cupboard and keeps the diary inside and locks it inside the locker. Suddenly he hears foot step and close the right side of the door of the cupboard and finds Swayam standing and looking at her smiling.

"What?" he asked.

"What?...Nothing" Swayam replied.

"Then why are you staring at me"

"When? I'm just staring at my brother Rey"

" So cool, Swayam is staring at his brother. Then do I look like ghosts?" Rey closing door says

"Not me you are saying like this" Swayam said roaming his eyes

"Wait I am showing you now" Rey angrily said

They both runs in the room

"Stop! Rey! Now I am tired" Swayam stops and says breathing continuously

Rey too comes near him.

"Yes bro! Me too" he says putting his arm around Swayam's shoulder

"Well when your wife will come then you'll forget this diary?" Swayam says looking at Rey

"no. whatever may happens but I will not forget it."

" then your wife will give your diary's name as your girlfriend" Swayam teased.

Rey sees him with eyes widened

"Swayam!! I want a wife who will understand me. Who can know me and that too nicely...?"

"Cool. From now you are dreaming of her whom you haven't seen yet." Swayam said smiling.

"Yes" Rey smiles and lye in the bed.

"She must be a little bubbly, be a little naughty. As if in anger and resentment only do I remove and talks of such things, to win everyone's heart.

"No you are not getting this type of girl" Swayam says

Rey wakes up and stares at Swayam who is standing folding his arms "why?"

"Because you are so rude. So you will get a rude girl too"

Rey gets up and beat him with the newspaper beside him.

In vrindavan

A girl keeps her cycle in front of a house. Opens the door of the house taking out her bag from the bicycle and enters. She keeps her bag in the table, near a telephone. She is wearing a ankle whose sound is clearly heard and it is sounding so sweetly. She runs in her toe to a room along with the sound and keeps her both hands on someone's eyes.

The lady touches her hand and says: "Kriya beta!"

She looks at the lady having a childish face.

"What happened? Why are puffing your mouth?" The lady asks

" Maa..Whenever I want to come quietly and want to put you in a little Confusion. You catch me forthwith." She sits beside her and tells.

"what to do? You are so sweet that you get caught by me" Her mom smiles pinching her chin and says

Someone calls to Sanjay and shouts. Kriya and her mom come outside and from another room Kriya's sister comes. Kriya sees the man and hides behind her sister. Her sister looks at her.

"Look how she has hidden behind her sister" The man says when he looks Kriya hiding behind.

"Sharon beta makes her understands. Every day she gets mangoes from my garden. If she will do this then how my business will be continued?" the man said to Sharon.

Everyone sees her.

"Yes. I did, I am doing and I will do. So what? I do not, but I will do so for those children, who are hungry bottom of the garden. You know when I give them to eat those mangoes they say that God Flan the garden and we got to eat. Just think Kaka because of the blessings of the children you are running a business."

The man thinks something and comes near Kriya caresses her head

"Beta! May god gladly give you what you want? Be happy Beta"

Saying this man leaves. Sharon and her parent are proud on Kriya. Kriya looks back at her parents and she can feel the pride for her in their eyes. She smiles and gets back smiles from them.

At night

Sharon and Kriya are in their room. Kriya is reading a book

"Kriya... what will you do if your life partner didn't have the qualities you want?" Sharon asked her.

She closed the books looking at Sharon

"Sharon! You have to find a person who has the qualities as for my wish" she said.

Sharon shake her head

"But Kriya! We have to get this type of guy too"

"Sharon! We will get definitely. There would be someone made for me. Must be somewhere who thoughts about me only" Kriya replied with a smile

"k..k. now let's go for dinner. We should talk later about your Prince charming." Sharon said smiling.

"ya..Let's go" Kriya too smile.

Both left for the dinner.

Hope you guys like it...

With love

Aish

3/9/14

Sorry for typos not proofread.

Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
For pms buddy here RoseJasmine
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
for all my stories pms buddy here RoseJasmine
i will not pm from the id i am posting
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is beautiful...both dream of their better half...how adorable
mango thought was so loving...
nice bt short...
loved it