Love Station: Main usse dhund ke nikal lunga har hal main

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready today for the love station and I am sure most of you already know my reason for not making a post yesterday๐Ÿ˜Š I loved monday's episode right from the start to the end. It was very realistic and most of us cried so simply it touched all of us. Now let's look at my review.

The episode starts with the grave yard scene which was brilliant like I have no complaints because it was just so beautiful. Like Mamu was and will always continue to be important in Zaya's life. He tells his dad about how upset he was with his marriage and how Aaliya would not leave him but now when he wants her she is still the stubborn person but I promise you Dad I will find her anyhow. Without a doubt he will fulfil this promise as it's very evident how he is trying to find the Haiders and Rehan's family along with Aaliya.

Now Fahad I really feel that there is some sort of insecurities and the fuel is added by Bilal like how Barkat had done earlier. He is going to surely say something to Zain one day but the day he will know the truth it will be the end of this insecurity.

Nafeesa you are right you can never be Aaliya but you want to try and be a good human is the best way to regret and pay for your deeds. Aaliya and Zain can never forgive you for the distort in their life but the fact you are trying your best to be a better person can help you seek forgiveness from "Allah".

Suraiya and Shazia's scene today was bit funny. Suraiya notices the change and quietness in Nafeesa and wishes the same for Shazia and she goes "Huh"๐Ÿ˜† Now who is begum shaiba is huge issue in BV. Must say Shazia is a real sasu ji bahu because she could not tolerate someone else being referred as Begum Shaiba.

Zarina now I will be honest I didn't watch the scene just the end but we all know what she wants from her sister. Suraiya you don't want to hear MKB but you know she will be the person to save you and your family like how she did earlier.

Now the last part of the episode was something we all didn't like because of "Ammi". I am not going to reflect on this because it has not continued to give me a clear picture of what has happend and how she is ammi from Aunty but one thing is sure Zain & Aaliya have no place in their lives for a third person it's only Zaya and will remain๐Ÿ˜Š

Over all a great episode I loved the new cast in the Dhaba as they were quite funny and I didn't find Rafeeq negative at the moment but it's too early to judge so lets just watch. Now can we take a look at the love station please๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Anniversary๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ
(Zain has promised his Dad that he will find his Aaliya. I love Zain for everything but one thing that never changes about him and I love is the fact he knows and really believes that Aaliya only loves him and always will. Like how he said that "woh jahan kahin bhi hogi naa mujhe yaad karti hogi, aaj bhi mujhe pyar karti hogi". In the office he looks at the photograph Aaliya has left now I loved this scene because the way Aaliya was reflected in the pic was sooo just perfect๐Ÿ‘ He wishes his MKZ Happy anniversary and says he still misses her caressing her face in the picture. When the employee asks him about MKB he remembers how he used to keep calling her MKB and the flashbacks were adorable "Ek yaad jo mere dil ke bauth kareeb hai" perfect dialogues says a lot more than this if we look in the depth of it. He is not only looking for Aaliya but for two families as well which he really trusted and loved. Rehan's family and Haider family are in his search list and we cannot deny that he is really dedicated to find them. Zain's curiousity to know about Rehan was very evident of us fans in him wondering the same. I don't think I need to say this as words fall short that Harshad is just flawless as Zain๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ He looked really hot in the red and beard.)

Pyari Chudail๐Ÿ˜ƒ
(Aaliya is known as Chudail in her Dhaba "wow" it reminded me of the days when Zain would call her chudail as kitkit. Now Mamu is important and always will be for her just like Zain. She has framed his picture in the Dhaba which she admires maybe daily in her life. Her entry was grand and ravishing. She looks strong,firm and independent. Her employees believe her to be Khadoos and someone who doesn't even smile for once. Yes Aaliya has changed in life from the fun , loving and bubbly Aaliya into a Independent and strong Aaliya who seems very determined for what she wants in life now.)

Dhaba ki Queen๐Ÿ‘
(Aaliya never tolerates something happening illegal or unfair and she still has that in her. The customer would not pay money for the food he is eating so he will have to face the anger now. Loved how she stands head held high and grabs the customers hand asking him to beg if he loves eating for free. She doesn't want employees to waste time and instead put effort in work now she is also trying to indulge herself in work to not remind herself about her pain. )

Now this is all for the love station but I will still talk some more sorry bear with me. Aaliya is in a avatar and Preetika looks amazing pulling of this new avatar to new levels. I never imagined Aaliya in this avatar but it really goes well with her. I felt she would have straight hair which she has great , would wear pinned sarees but again saree in Dhaba wouldn't work still I am sure we will see her in saree with this hair style. Mandy made a post about what will be Zain's reaction when Zain meets this new Aaliya now that is my question as well. We all know Zain will be hurt but he will know exactly how will he bring his bubbly Aaliya back๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Spoilers are something I have put to the side as I am more interested in watching the episodes then spoilers. The track seems very promising but yes we all are confused about remarriage and all but lets just leave that for now until we don't get a clear image about this whole Rehan fiasco but as I said we all know in Zaya's lives there is no space for third person. So lets all watch and enjoy the track with positivity expecting nothing yet just be positive๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally I am done and I am waiting for all the lovely feedbacks friends love you all and thank you for liking my post๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Priyakna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post ๐Ÿ˜Š I liked yesterday's episode, the motives of all the characters have been revealed and just like Zain we all are wondering why Rehan and the family disappeared with Aaliya. Hopefully cvs give a valid reason for that! can't wait for the first meeting of Zaya after the leap ๐Ÿ˜Š And love Aaliya's new avatar ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by anjalijiji - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome post ๐Ÿ˜Š I liked yesterday's episode, the motives of all the characters have been revealed and just like Zain we all are wondering why Rehan and the family disappeared with Aaliya. Hopefully cvs give a valid reason for that! can't wait for the first meeting of Zaya after the leap ๐Ÿ˜Š And love Aaliya's new avatar ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bang on feedback
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post ๐Ÿ‘
I am waiting for the day when zaya will come face to face it will be huge moment
Only Zain will make Aaliya smile no one can do that
I do not care about third angle because this show is about zaya love story only
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb post as always ..๐Ÿ‘
loved it โค๏ธ
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post as usual!!
Forget abut RM...
my concern ryt now for 2 scenes: zain facing aliya n his reaction on aliya's new look!! He ll go flat!! ๐Ÿ˜†
And next scene wen they ll talk...change in aliya's nature ...so angrl gal wid cool boy!! Perfect!! I hope v get dat kit-kit!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Amazing post ๐Ÿ‘
I am waiting for the day when zaya will come face to face it will be huge moment
Only Zain will make Aaliya smile no one can do that
I do not care about third angle because this show is about zaya love story only

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n I agree with your feedback
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

superb post as always ..๐Ÿ‘
loved it โค๏ธ

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Amazing post as usual!!

Forget abut RM...
my concern ryt now for 2 scenes: zain facing aliya n his reaction on aliya's new look!! He ll go flat!! ๐Ÿ˜†
And next scene wen they ll talk...change in aliya's nature ...so angrl gal wid cool boy!! Perfect!! I hope v get dat kit-kit!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you n yes forget about this whole RM thingy
n yes your interest is our interest regarding the scenes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing post
bang on title
beautiful caps
u r awesome priyanka