Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: abzy.

I never really understood the impact Rehan had to this shoe either like the original cast could have been used instead of him perfectly well I.e Fahad could have been shown finding Nafisas's truth it just shows how Rehaan is being forced upon us which makes us dislike his character even more. CV's could have got rid of Rehaan so easily with this 1 year leap if he didn't follow Hyderabad and now these spoilers about him developing feelings for her are making things 10x worse. I'm trying my hardest just to block his presence out of my mind but I swear if there is a remarriage track between them all hell will break loose and and I think CV's know so I have faith in them

exactly my points..the only impact he made is negative n ppl left d shw..
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I agree... His character has never been impactful since his entry..

What gave me fits of laughter was the portrayal of his efforts to bring out the truth to save Zaya's relationship...

He remained in a hiatus for 87 days and did all the investigations after 2nd Talaaq was uttered...

What prevented him to find the truth straightaway after Zain gave Aaliya first talaaq after Usmaan's funeral???

So much for wanting to save Zaya's relationship..

We thought of giving some time as he would replace MAMU in mending relation of ZAYA...but no never...NOCHANCE...HE is just making it worse and worse...

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Question if Rehan is required in Beintehaa...

Answer : No...

Reason : His character is completely forced and is like a bitter pill to viewers. His entire character has been many times moulded and used as per track without any logic or reasoning. He entered the show as a criminal lawyer, suddenly he works as the legal advisor to Barkat Group - An hospitality company...next he becomes a divorce lawyer for ZaYa... makes sense...

From his entry, he claimed Zain to be like his younger brother, but what did he do? Disappeared with his entire family, following Zain's wife when they separated. He had given Zain the proof of Aaliya's innocence...so why didnt he stay back to check his reaction? Why in last one year he not once tried contacting Zain and see how he his doing? Why he didnt try to make ZaYa unite?

And what we hear next is him falling in love with Aaliya... now seriously? Can he get any more disgusting? He had seen the extent of ZaYa love, if he had known Aaliya earlier, he would have seen how she has changed herself, and how there is only one man she would ever love in her life - and thats Zain Abdullah...

Him and his family are completely misfit in the show, any viewer would enjoy the show better if we dnt have that contant sword in name of Rehan, hanging on our heads.

Action to take : GET REHAN OUT LIKE NOW...
--
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

Question if Rehan is required in Beintehaa...

Answer : No...

Reason : His character is completely forced and is like a bitter pill to viewers. His entire character has been many times moulded and used as per track without any logic or reasoning. He entered the show as a criminal lawyer, suddenly he works as the legal advisor to Barkat Group - An hospitality company...next he becomes a divorce lawyer for ZaYa... makes sense...

From his entry, he claimed Zain to be like his younger brother, but what did he do? Disappeared with his entire family, following Zain's wife when they separated. He had given Zain the proof of Aaliya's innocence...so why didnt he stay back to check his reaction? Why in last one year he not once tried contacting Zain and see how he his doing? Why he didnt try to make ZaYa unite?

And what we hear next is him falling in love with Aaliya... now seriously? Can he get any more disgusting? He had seen the extent of ZaYa love, if he had known Aaliya earlier, he would have seen how she has changed herself, and how there is only one man she would ever love in her life - and thats Zain Abdullah...

Him and his family are completely misfit in the show, any viewer would enjoy the show better if we dnt have that contant sword in name of Rehan, hanging on our heads.

Action to take : GET REHAN OUT LIKE NOW...

--

👍🏼 Agree...a character who was shown fighting for truth...who was honest and respected...should NEVER stoop to such a level...which is predicted by spoilers...

It is better they show ALIYA giving a tight answer...so that he never ever stays near her and leaves ASAP
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I mean just imagine... he called Zain his brother...so that makes Aliya his sister in law... n him having such feelings for her. He has seen ZaYa together...how can he even think this way...
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No he's not required, but CVs brought him for a purpose it was their idea they wanted him to play 3rd angle. I just hope CVs change their plan and make him as a supporter to Zaya no love angle w/ Aliya. It's better off w/ Zaya only.
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rehan is not at all required in show.cvs r shoving down him in our throats. I hate it when rehan and his so called family cimes on screen.even negative characters r treat to watch in other serials but i m not able to tolrate rehan no offence to nandish.

i liked girl playing zara as veera but not in this show. story can move without third angle.kekta maiya has learnt her lesson but farhan sir has become male version of kekta .