Is REHAN required in beintehaa??

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not bashing the actors playing the role but questioning the character being bought into BI...
Cvs have given much scope to REHAN and his family...I am not understanding why?

Sometimes I even wonder why he is in beintehaa in first place...

If you go into flashbacks...he has never created an impact since his entry...all his efforts till now bears no fruit...eg...

Exposing ZUBAIR...I ask why not SURAIYA...coz he doubted her act when ZUBAIR confessed...and Natasha would have been easily searched...coz he is a RESEARCHER more than a lawyer...how did they just end it there??

TALAAQ...well he gave a hope to ALIYA to fight...but did he even once try to find out how ALIYA was trapped...this was shown all of a sudden in one episode...where he quizzes SHALAM...why did not he do it earlier..

Exposed NAFEESA...THANK you...but for what?...ZAYA separation...

And NOW...suddenly he goes missing...and where do we find him...in HYDERABAD...but why?

If he was a brother to ZAIN...shouldn't he stay at his side...finding or helping him in this scenario...

If you note...ALIYA never trusted REHAN...but post TALAAQ she trusting REHAN so much...much more than ZAIN...isn't this MISPLACED???

I seriously question REHAN in beintehaa...he was not at all required in my POV...clearly no 3rd person can create such an impact...HE IS NOT REQUIRED AT ALL IN MY POV if there is no impact in mending ZAYA RELATION

What do you think..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no one want rehan in the show it is just cvs are obsessed with him and his baccha party. He is the dark tunnel vision of farhan sir.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree wid each n every point of yurs!!
U know wat as an actor...I lyk his acting!! He is doing good!! Bt as a character no!!
He is a positive character...u know cvs would have made him as rizwan part 2 for zain!!
And I m still thinking...dey could have done dis either rizwan part 2 (bro+frnd) or a person attached to usman's lyf!!
For 3rd angle or flirting ppl..yeh dhabba waley ppl enough to make zain jealous!! Bt wen it comes to rehaan...zain ll be serious coz he may think maybe dere was smthmg wich actually nt need to n ll nt happen inshallah!!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf

I am not bashing the actors playing the role but questioning the character being bought into BI...

even i thght have decide now tht'll consider him as invisible n his stupid family..but i thnk even 8yr old can predict n figure out that's he's clear 3rd angle spoiler n d shw

Cvs have given much scope to REHAN and his family...I am not understanding why?

Sometimes I even wonder why he is in beintehaa in first place...

same just for torture d audience..

If you go into flashbacks...he has never created an impact since his entry...all his efforts till now bears no fruit...eg...

exactly , infact his scnes was glorified n leads n sum imp charcter were made dumb just to fit n his herogiri

Exposing ZUBAIR...I ask why not SURAIYA...coz he doubted her act when ZUBAIR confessed...and Natasha would have been easily searched...coz he is a RESEARCHER more than a lawyer...how did they just end it there??

TALAAQ...well he gave a hope to ALIYA to fight...but did he even once try to find out how ALIYA was trapped...this was shown all of a sudden in one episode...where he quizzes SHALAM...why did not he do it earlier..

ohh ths was done 2 spice up n drama..
Exposed NAFEESA...THANK you...but for what?...ZAYA separation...

And NOW...suddenly he goes missing...and where do we find him...in HYDERABAD...but why?

why ?? why?/ 😡

If he was a brother to ZAIN...shouldn't he stay at his side...finding or helping him in this scenario...

If you note...ALIYA never trusted REHAN...but post TALAAQ she trusting REHAN so much...much more than ZAIN...isn't this MISPLACED???

I seriously question REHAN in beintehaa...he was not at all required in my POV...clearly no 3rd person can create such an impact...HE IS NOT REQUIRED AT ALL IN MY POV if there is no impact in mending ZAYA RELATION

What do you think..

we'll thnk d same.cv's have already made thr maind to shw drama n ths 3rd angle crap..that's why the beautiful charcter thy created,thy ruined it thmslvs. nobody's intrsted to c negativity n stress, we have already tht much n our lyf..but what 2 say cv's lovng it ..
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't agree more...I mean who leaves everything packs his life and he's family in seconds to follow a girl he isn't even related to???Everything about Rehan and his family is so forced.
Usually I like kids scenes but Aliya and Rehan's kids scenes are annoying.
It's cuz of Rehan we're not able to enjoy any tracks.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I never really understood the impact Rehan had to this shoe either like the original cast could have been used instead of him perfectly well I.e Fahad could have been shown finding Nafisas's truth it just shows how Rehaan is being forced upon us which makes us dislike his character even more. CV's could have got rid of Rehaan so easily with this 1 year leap if he didn't follow Hyderabad and now these spoilers about him developing feelings for her are making things 10x worse. I'm trying my hardest just to block his presence out of my mind but I swear if there is a remarriage track between them all hell will break loose and and I think CV's know so I have faith in them
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rehan's Character is like a wrongly placed 'pillar' in the building because of which the view is obstructed!!! But unfortunately the more we protest the more they show him
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Rehan's Character is like a wrongly placed 'pillar' in the building because of which the view is obstructed!!! But unfortunately the more we protest the more they show him

lol ur comment cracked me up😆😆😆..i just tweeted it 2 CV'S .hope u wont mind..
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree... His character has never been impactful since his entry..
What gave me fits of laughter was the portrayal of his efforts to bring out the truth to save Zaya's relationship...

He remained in a hiatus for 87 days and did all the investigations after 2nd Talaaq was uttered...

What prevented him to find the truth straightaway after Zain gave Aaliya first talaaq after Usmaan's funeral???

So much for wanting to save Zaya's relationship..

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

lol ur comment cracked me up😆😆😆..i just tweeted it 2 CV'S .hope u wont mind..

It's ok I don't mind 😉