What Changed? And What cant be changed?? EVER!!

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Beintehaa is the only Indian show am following these days,..
so i have to think about it 24 x 7,..and doing that, i here end up making a post!

In last night episode, CVs wraped up the happenings of the Last 1 years,..

WHAT CHANGED??

:In Abdullah Family:

Here is a distance between brothers,..
and no wonder that Bilal n his Mom are responsible for that,..
and might be Zain's bitterness towards Nafeesa!

On other hand,.. Nafeesa got her lesson,..
She is trying to totaly use the penalty she got from Zain n Aliya!

:In Ghulam Haider's Family:

Nothing much has been revealed till now,..
that where is Shabana and Ghulam Haider,.. Dead or alive?

In Aliya's Life:

She is cold and bitter,..

Her beautiful Anarkalis are gone,..

She has 2 kids in her life who call her ami,
despite of th fact that she aint married at all,..🥱

The Things That can't be Changed...EVER!

Zain's love for Aliya,..Searching for her,.. and her family!

Still keeping a special place for her not only in his life but also in his room,..
where no-one may acess ever!

Aliya's love for her Mamu!
and Aliya's love for kitchen,..😆

Shazia and Suriya,.. No Changes!
Shazia is still busy in chamcha'ing suriya, and
Suriya is still lost in the world of her pride unaware of th Foes around her!

The Things about am Wondering like Hell,..

How on the earth Rehan left his job and house the v.next day of Zaya's divorce? and followed Aliya to Hyderabad,..
and the strangest thing that why his kids are calling her AMi??😡

Why a sudden change in Aliya's wardrobe and outlook,..😕
that aint justified at all,.. cox she was never like that,..
if CVs had to show her bitter and arrogant that thing could be achieved even without that jewelry and long hair strands!

If Zain is in contact with Rizwan,.. then he must be still married to Ayat,.. and Ayat must know about her parents,.. why to load Zain with extra investigation for Phoops,..

What Suriya's sister and son are upto??
Why Suri cant see the web being woven IN and AROUND Barkat Villa??
She was never that Dumb,..

Express your views,.. and solve mae queries too if possible,..
and correct me if am wrong smwhere,..

Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain still love Aliya and not giving up to find her from any corner of world.Aliya turn who she is never i can tell she missing Zain every sec but not show it.Suri is all smart when it come to Aliya but with others she behave like dumb.Zarina and Bilal going to apart Abdullah family soon seems becz Fahad already become jealous brother but i think Zain is in Aliya finding missing so he is not aware of that.poor boy he have no one to support him from his family.only Aliya can save her mamu family from from Zarina.
about Rehan he is just a force character in this show.he not fit in this show in any angle.he and his kids is hell annoying.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Zain still love Aliya and not giving up to find her from any corner of world.Aliya turn who she is never i can tell she missing Zain every sec but not show it.Suri is all smart when it come to Aliya but with others she behave like dumb.Zarina and Bilal going to apart Abdullah family soon seems becz Fahad already become jealous brother but i think Zain is in Aliya finding missing so he is not aware of that.poor boy he have no one to support him from his family.only Aliya can save her mamu family from from Zarina.
about Rehan he is just a force character in this show.he not fit in this show in any angle.he and his kids is hell annoying.

agree,..
and @ bold: she did th same in barkat/bobby track,..
n histry seems repeating cox Zarina is also playing a game in background,. n suriya is lost in her own world,..🥱

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okay i have a feeling my view might not be appriciated and i might get bashed but despite of that here it is..
I personally feel that realistically Rehan's character is not misplaced. (if you take out the sudden move, etc)
No matter the circumstances of Zaya divorce or who was behind it the fact of the matter as it seems is that it happened. Now, despite of Alliya still being in love with Zain and vice versa i think marrying Rehan or being with him isn't completely wrong. For one love has a lot of different shades. Just because she loves Zain doesn't mean she can't love Rehan. It'll just be a different kind of love. Besides, isn't marriage about having a partner who trusts you and respects you above all. I can see Rehan doing that. Love can come out of respect and friendship too. It doesn't necessarily have to be fire inducing passionate as Zaya's. Also it isn't wrong for Rehan to fall in love with her. It's actually quite normal to fall for someone who has qualities that you admire. He saw what Zain was doing to her and how much she went through because of him. Although he realised the circumstances were not really Zain's fault, he may have felt that Aaliya needed him more and to follow her would be the best path because she literally had left it all behind.
Now coming to the kids and this is coming from personal experience. Having someone who loves you, is there for you constantly, care for you and guides you binds you to them in a way which is unexplainable. For kids who hardly remember what a mothers love was, have been living with men alone all these year, find someone like Aaliya who gives them the feeling of love and protection it is actually very natural to think of her in a motherly way. Just because she isn't married to their father, isn't really their mother doesn't mean that she can't be their mother.
( The woman i call my mom, actually refers to my father as "Brother". She was my neighbour who became a part of my life as a teacher and eventually became the mother i had lost as a child)

Now of course this is realistic and in the show we all love Zaya. However despite of that i wouldn't mind realism in the show. For me its more attractive because i think indi shows lack a lot of realism in them when it comes to little things and details. They may have a point in the border aspect but most CVs tend to forget the actual purpose of their show as time progresses.