Journey of Beintehaa : Then, Now and Forever

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

To my Dear #COLORSTVChannel, #BeintehaaCreatives #ZaYaFans

I dont know where to start from. I appreciate and thank you for giving us BI but got to admit you guys proved the fact right that "Nothing in this world comes for FREE"

1) We have a show which is least promoted. Now before people pounce on me let me remind you ... If my Memory is gud last Promo was Talaq one already month gone, we witnessed the 3 Talaq's, we had our couple go for a business tour where they confronted each other then ZaYa Seperation, One Year passed and New Phase started but Nobody knows abt it except the viewers. We had major twists which should have been promoted but then it wasn't and now I feel its Ok. The ardent viewers are gonna watch the show anyways. Promo's bring no difference to the show. And the overly promoted shows popularity proves the point. That shows don't work on promo's but on the basis of stories. How creatively director presents the story decides on the future working.

2) You guys gave us at 9pm slot wherein we had to compete with the biggest of TRP eaters from competing channels. (Shud say Rulers at their respective channels) But never the less we still managed to make a place in audience's heart. Thats probably coz of the well built story, presentation and of course the Actors who have done brilliant job in their respective characters.

3) We do have videos uploaded on YT hence fans are not supposed to be/ uploading/allowed to upload videos on any other site. But Respective Sir/Madam the videos that you posted are full of MUTE's and at times dialogues too get axed. How are we as viewers to even understand what is happening in the show with the Muted Vids on Colors channel? I understand movie songs have copyright Issue but even the BI title track and BG's are gone for a toss. And there you lose out on a large number of online viewers. One or 2 epis are understood but not series of them. I wouldn't be surprised if soon I find an Epi with no Voice over as you would say the BG sound is copyrighted.

4) We were surounded with so many rumours of show going Off air, Leap, Season 2 etc etc. And believe me atleast 90% of Fans had even accepted the channel call but provided we got a justified end to our Fav Couple. But then I think we were lucky coz Beintehaa creatives managed to woe the channel with their future track and we got a new time slot. So my Favs's shift to 11pm slot for my Another fav (Salman Khan).

5) Ours is the only show which has ONLY 2 POSITIVE CHARACTERS and rest all are Negative or soon to be negative and we have dozens of Cameos each week and they too are Gray shaded characters. Like we have a Complete Hum Saath Saath Hai Family but with Hum Aapke Hain Koun funda being used to the core. (Seeing the Beintehaa pyar amongst them Kabhi Kabhi meri Positivity bhi window k bahar bhaag jati hai yeh dekhke)

6) ZaYa got separated and we Fans were fine with it but we wanted Nafeesa to be Punished. And see how our creatives punished her. We have a Nyc and humble Nafeesa now. Uss Barkat Villa mein Aaliya ne ek ko tho sudar hi diya but then My Aaliya had to pay a HUGE PRICE for it. Phooti Kismat ZaYa and Unke Fans ki. But iski positivity ka abhi main kya achaar dalu? I wish this woman had shown some concern before, may be my Zain Aaliya would have been together celebrating their 1st Anniversary in that Barkat Villa. (Sigh!!!) Anyways ...

As a viewer ... we have always been supportive when it comes to BI. We have ignored too many things and I know we would be doing that in future too. Now that the show moves to 11pm (Late night show which has hardly worked for colors) we are still gonna support you(channel) only coz of our Love for the show.

Kudos to my Beintehaa Family (Audiences) for being so supportive and kind towards the show and Production / Creative Team. I know there has been a few things which made us sad/disappointed/angry but that never made us hate or leave the show, that's coz we trust our Creatives and we know they would never let us down. We believe in them.

We genuinely hope we are not disappointed in future as well and are awaiting for the day when our beloved couple Zain Aaliya are re-unite. Coz It's this wait to see ZaYa together which still makes us watch the show despite having so many issues.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true..i just tweeted ths post hope u wont mind. I'm scared ,dnt trust colors. thy might pull off ..coz of TVT's
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

We genuinely hope we are not disappointed in future as well and are awaiting for the day when our beloved couple Zain Aaliya are re-unite. Coz It's
this wait to see ZaYa together which still makes us watch the show despite having so many issues.

@red - WORD!!

Nice post, sums up the love and frustration, and also the hope we still have.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
agree with u completely with all the points. I also feel that many actors have been wasted in the show with cameo appearances as they had no significant role to play and they got such pomp and show for entering and publicity however the new tracks and stories are never promoted.
Vids on colors YT channel are a pain in the neck. I mean whats the need to upload a muted video then don't upload it at all. other channels also upload full video with sound why not colours then. before a page on FB used to upload episodes but even they don't do it anymore.

Also why are all new characters made negative. i mean first barkat. she could have been a positive character like a nice bro sis relationship then came zubair who was claimed to be brought in the show to unite zaya but what did he do. try to separate them only coz of suri. he could at least come back and unite with zaya to reveal sufis face. hopefully rehan doesn't turn negative as well

lets hope for the best for the show
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this post Preeti...

Yes, Channel launched the show with no expectations... and two new faces... 7 months down the line... Show is one of the most popular ones on TV ( Frequently grabbing no. 1 slot for UK and have a huge online viewership) and the leads of the show have already carved their niche in the industry.

Beintehaa has receieved Beintehaa mohabbat and fan-following...so how does Channel return the favour:

a) By no promos at all... its been a month and there is no promotion from Channel side for the show ( yet we rise the TRP charts)
b) Videos uploaded on yt are so horribly edited that either there is no sound for most parts of epi or important scenes ( mostly ZaYa scenes) are muted... ( fans still dnt complain)
c) Various negativity has surrounded the show but all was sidelined in love of show and Harshad-Preetika
d) For a month now, there has been no romantic scene of the lead couple and we have been over burdened with negativity ( keeping calm and watching for ZaYa)
e) Unwanted cameos and so -called pillars have been thrown on us. The best example is of Rehan, who is not at all required in the story. Why any established lawyer will follow his employer's wife, when they decide to separate is beyond me? Its like forcing Rehan on us and telling us to accept him. We have been crying and cribbing since last two months, but nobody cares that TRPs were majorly hit, when so-called pillar made an entry.

We are still watching the show as Preeti said, in love of ZaYa and Beintehaa... for their reunion and THEIR STORY...

Hope, a miracle happens and we get some promos/segments. Also the pillars and parallel leads...go and die in bawdi ( in other words leave the show)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Completely agree with ur post, Preeti!
Can someone pls. tweet this post to the CV's or post it in FB for the CV's to see?
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why does Colors not shift Uttaran to the 11 pm slot and Beintehaa to the 10:30 mslot? At 11 pm Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is airing on Star Plus and it is the highest TRP garner at late night slot.Morevover, if Beintehaa's shifted to 10:30 slot, sice Veera's going to be aired on Star Plus, I guess, atleast some viewers would watch Beintehaa...Isn't Uttaran going to be plugged off? Anyhow Uttaran is a serial continuing for many years and so its viewers might keep on watching the show even if it is aired at 11..but Beintehaa's a new and fresh serial...why better time slot?😭