Prediction: Aliya will refuse Rehan

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Prediction ONLY. Let's hope I'm right.. Based on all the spoilers, Rehan does an about face and proposes to Aliya which I find so strange.. But whatever. But nowhere is it mentioned or hinted that Aliya feels anything right? So I'm predicting that CVS will give us all mini heart attacks by having Rehan propose next Friday or so, let us die over the weekend and have Aliya refuse gently on Monday. And then maybe she witnesses a scene (just like her father did with those random people getting arrested over some cylinder blast) where a qazi is proclaiming a couple's marriage valid as he claimed her to be a wife or something.. She'll run to Zain who's heartbroken and leaving the country because he thinks she should be happy with Rehan etc.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tats wonderful,I was honestly hoping da samethin...and Aliya saying mey hamesha thumari thi n hamesha rehugi,zain!!!
But yes I dnt want Aliya to knw abt rehan's feeling but I wud lyk if it happens to be lyk rehan gng to propose up her b finds her talking to zain's pic or evn along n mention da above dialog...I knw it's sounds v.dramatic :-)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prediction...
Loved the part of ALIYA refusing REHAN...he will be shamed after the out come if it happens...I also want her to explain to him...she is zain's and will not let anyone take his place as she still loves him...

It would be a slap on the face for him...😉

The second part...I do not want her to run to ZAIN and stop him...I want her to be alone till she meets ZAIN face to face...later we will see some nafrat of ALIYA...which ZAIN bears until she changes her stance on him...

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can I have Aaliya slapping Rehan please...pretty please.
My Aalu does it the best... or someone slapping Rehan...koi bhi
That Pappi deserves to know what paap he did...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup before aliyah slappng i want zain to gv hm high five on his face,how dare he 2 take aliyah 2 hyderabaad widout letng him knw ..ths guy considerd him as bro, n return apni bhai ki biwi pe boori nazar ,yuck cheapo pilar..😡
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

Can I have Aaliya slapping Rehan please...pretty please.

My Aalu does it the best... or someone slapping Rehan...koi bhi
That Pappi deserves to know what paap he did...

👍🏼...hope CVS see this...

Slapping mein no one beats ALIYA...and in present situation( basanti)... He will get two😉