Is ALIYA already married to REHAN?

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This question is bugging me when I watched yesterday's episode...
No offence...though no one wants it...or will want it(including me)...yesterday the last 5 mins was really confusing...

1- ZAIN questioning REHAN's absence...with family...the same which was haunting our minds!!!!
POOR ZAIN...how will he react when he finds out REHAN is in Hyderabad where ALIYA is currently...
2- REHAN in Hyderabad...WHAT THE???? I was SHOCKED😲...did he follow ALIYA...personally a lawyer like REHAN doing something like that is REALLY CHEAP...well we may come to know why he was in Hyderabad...sooner or later.

3- The 😡 Part...sorry kids...but ZABIR calling ALIYA AMMI...made me🤢...which resulted in asking...HAS THE HALALA happened???

But bilqis (DHABA girl) saying when she marries someone she will smile...tells another story...

A YEAR ON...personally I want the HALALA thing to have happened...if the CVS have planned it that way...

Why?? Coz I do not want to see ALIYA getting married to anyone else than ZAIN...

Secondly...the quicker the better...ALIYA divorced by REHAN so she goes to ZAIN...

Thirdly...I can't see ZAIN in this situation YAAR...just imagine how shattered he would be when he finds out ALIYA and REHAN in Hyderabad...or their marriage if it has happened...

And finally we will have a ZAYA happily ever after...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She isnt...
Reasons:-
She loved Zain to death and will never love anyone else
She has one broken marriage ( for me they are still married), she will never enter another loveless marriage
The fact that she is so bitter means she never moved on...
and last ...her empoyee said...ek din appa ki zindagi mein koi aayega, jo unse pyar karega, unka nikaah hoga aur wo hansegi...and we all know wo kaun hoga...hamara super cool Zain Abdullah
CVs u better not force Rehan and his annoying kids on us... they disgust me
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zain should tell Rehan when he meets him..."thanks bhai, tumne apni bhabhi ka khyal ache se rakha... u r true bro" and then Rehan should doob maro in chullu bhar pani
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Zain should tell Rehan when he meets him..."thanks bhai, tumne apni bhabhi ka khyal ache se rakha... u r true bro" and then Rehan should doob maro in chullu bhar pani

Lol...agree...

I thought he was a positive character...but yesterday seeing him there in DHABA...I was like is he really the one who was mending ZAYA relation...

By the way...SURAIYA receiving Zara's kite message on I day is not yet revealed...she may use that someday...to again brain wash ZAIN...but I want him to remain strong as he is now...not become a MAMAS BOYagain
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is not if you watch yesterday episode her workers said she have no man in her life and even in spoiler it said Rehan going to propose her so it clear she is not married.she love Zain too much she never will give his place to other man.
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

she is not if you watch yesterday episode her workers said she have no man in her life and even in spoiler it said Rehan going to propose her so it clear she is not married.she love Zain too much she never will give his place to other man.

I know...but that whole AMMI thing...is bothering...hope they show the reason of it today...

Yes...ALIYA life is darkened...and the one who will light it will be ZAIN and ZAIN alone...that's what we want...

Do not know how the cvs reveal it...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf

I know...but that whole AMMI thing...is bothering...hope they show the reason of it today...

Yes...ALIYA life is darkened...and the one who will light it will be ZAIN and ZAIN alone...that's what we want...

Do not know how the cvs reveal it...

Aliya already develop a strong bond with kids when she start live with them.i guess she just let them call ammi becz of it.it really disgusting other kids call her ammi but cv's will do what they want.they don't bother to lesson us.
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

rafeeq said chudaail ke koi boyfriend nahi hote so suddenly how come zara and kabir started calling her ammi. I think ,there is no relation between precap and last scene😕

zain turned out as a lifeless man😭 a wife can only take better care of her husband. we can see dat in d past two episodes of beintehaa. zain is totally alone.nobody understands him. already he is suffering. I 'm really worried abt zain.after knowing d truth dat rehaan and aliya is together or even dis much only dat rehaan has all d information abt aliya.dis piece of info will surely hurt him.if he knows abt mairrage then how wil he react god knows!! zain who loved aliya more than her life now she is going to marry with someone else.i know he will be dead🤢after knowing dis.we have to be strong for coming episodes !!
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
There can be only two reasons for that horrible "ammi" scene
1 when Z finally sees A in Hyde, one of these monsters will run to her saying "ammi ammi" and Z will fear the worst - yeh scene dikhaney ek liye CVs must be making "ammi" walla scenario just yo make an MU when they finally see each other

2 to make space for halala track- this I don't knew how it will work but from what I understand A must be someone else's wife for her to become wife of Z again or something like that - maybe someone from the forum can xplain better.

The first one is rubbish and has been used before in many many tv shows 🤢
The second one is new type of rubbish which will be gift from this Cvs 🤢
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but zain kijo halat hogi toc rehaan n aliyah n hyderbaad ,use kahi zayada hum fans ki hain..n if he proposes aliyah thn 1 thng for sure rehaan is totallly cheap..peeth piche choora khopa. how can he evn thnk of..bng lawyer n strong character..