Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

coming from a diff school of thoughts...a youth show is generally those teeny-booper romance which comes on MTV or Channel V... college or school based ones...

Beintehaa is also a youth show if u consider that most viewers i believe would be in age bracket of 23-30 years, and thats youth in true sense.

Now coming to not using cliche angles, I remember, my mom watching sbs when 1st time spoiler came and then calling me and saying.." ur show is going the same way...Aaliya will marry some other guy." I was so furious.

I always teased her for watching senseless stuff on TV where a girl is oscillating between two or sometimes more than two guys and every man has more than one wife. To hear that the show I cherish will go same way was disheartening. But producers clarified and I was ok..

Even now, she tells him, look i told you, now she will marry Rehan and then Rehan will die and Zain will take care of her and his kids... so is Beintehaa that predictable is what makers need to decide...

Why is Rehan required in the show now? His job is done and now he must leave. Showing him following Aaliya to Hyderabad is the most senseless thing and completely makes his angle forced.

If Beintehaa is a youth show, lets give a good message to youth that relationships are meant to be kept and should be worked upon on. Also that love prevails forever..

hum ek baar jeete hain
ek baar marte hain
shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai
pyar bhi ek hi baar hota hai

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

coming from a diff school of thoughts...a youth show is generally those teeny-booper romance which comes on MTV or Channel V... college or school based ones...

Beintehaa is also a youth show if u consider that most viewers i believe would be in age bracket of 23-30 years, and thats youth in true sense.

Now coming to not using cliche angles, I remember, my mom watching sbs when 1st time spoiler came and then calling me and saying.." ur show is going the same way...Aaliya will marry some other guy." I was so furious.

I always teased her for watching senseless stuff on TV where a girl is oscillating between two or sometimes more than two guys and every man has more than one wife. To hear that the show I cherish will go same way was disheartening. But producers clarified and I was ok..

Even now, she tells him, look i told you, now she will marry Rehan and then Rehan will die and Zain will take care of her and his kids... so is Beintehaa that predictable is what makers need to decide...

Why is Rehan required in the show now? His job is done and now he must leave. Showing him following Aaliya to Hyderabad is the most senseless thing and completely makes his angle forced.

If Beintehaa is a youth show, lets give a good message to youth that relationships are meant to be kept and should be worked upon on. Also that love prevails forever..

hum ek baar jeete hain
ek baar marte hain
shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai
pyar bhi ek hi baar hota hai

exactly i agree hw rehan cn develop feelings fr aliya as he knws aliya nd zain r meant to be dey r nw apart bt still dey r always in love wd each oder .den why rehan track is on why he is thinking of proposing aliya .he lived wd aliya fr one yr he definately knws aliya hs changed bt she still loves zain nd will always remain zain lover dan why dis rehan track is up why
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Cv's has portrayed Rehan's character as Usman to ZaYa. now hopefully dey should nt kill his character.

He may develop feelings but he shouldnt bring it out.
Aalia loves only Zain even rehan knows very well.She forgot how to smile only Zain can bring back old Aalia.
Zain too is shattered he cannot think of anything else other dan Aalia.He has promised to his Dad he will bring her back.
Wtg. to see dem in one frame.
Now Zain will nt listen to suri.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

this show for me is more about relationship and their dynamics...i loved the way showed father - son relationship...their conversations and how a father could influence his son by just talking to him and not ordering /forcing him to do something while on the hand suraiyya as mother just went about controlling things so at the end she is on a verge of loosing the control over everything in life where as usman saab just nurtured relationships whereas suraiyya controlled ...

then zain and aliya relationship well they started with hatred but slowly aliya took the lead to make her relationship without any force here iam referring to episode after walima fiasco where gathered herself took everthing on her self to set right...then slowly zain started responding and then both worked their out for their relationship as husband to work...then saw many incidences where when they worked as a team with trust they could face all hurdles ...then came the phase where they let third person influence their relationship and trust which destroyed everthing...
so for me this show gives social message that u need to really work ur way out in any given circumstances and not let anybody else take charge of it ...

mere mooh ki baat kehdi..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its the show fr every age group ! I m 20 I watched this show religiously , My sis is 16 She also watch this show bt Now She left & My mom also watch this show bt Now She is also losing interest !

Gagan di ! The track look good & We r waiting fr ZaYa coming face to face BUT We cant deny reality ! They ll come face to face *it ll be very heart touching* But, What ll happen after tht ?! We all know theres No Way back apart frm Alya 2nd Marriage , *Thts Why Rehan comes into picture * Its a Fact ! We cn close our eyes, We cn delay it BT We cnt Delete it
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sadia...so then we wait till the Beintehaa journey is out of the long dark tunnel named Rehan and come into light again named ZaYa...
tab tak ke liye alvida...
bas ye akhri alvida na ho...
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annie07

@Sadia...so then we wait till the Beintehaa journey is out of the long dark tunnel named Rehan and come into light again named ZaYa...

tab tak ke liye alvida...

bas ye akhri alvida na ho...

Exactly ! !
Yeh akhri alvida na ho ! *I hope It wont be *
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Completely agree with ur post, Gagan!

I hope CV's will not ruin ZaYa love story any further. 😳
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you Gagan.
They need to stop catering for the same type of audience.and to be honest no one likes those clichd Saas bahu crap anymore.look at all the top shows especially Star plus...how many shows on stars have leads separate divorce or 3rd angle,Non!
Colors need to do their research properly and learn something from its competitors.