Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know the fear Gagan. At the back of my mind I too am not 100% sure of CVs and their long dark tunnel.

But then it's an intense LOVE story and not another family drama. So it all comes down to ZaYa, they are the crux of it all whatever may happen around them. This and the way CVs have been portraying the story makes me believe that RM isn't happening, That does not mean they'll not toy around with this idea and play mind games with us. πŸ˜†

Exactly!! The reason why fans have been loving this track is because its ZaYa focused, it is not about Zarina trying to take over property or any of that nonsense. The focus is where it should be on the leads and I'm impressed with the track so far, especially with the virtual meeting spoiler.

As for the mind games, bring it on! The reason I say this is because its been good to have a show which keeps you in suspense, just when you think you know what is happening next or you are ready to throw in the towel they throw a twist our way that keeps us hooked. For a newbie PH they are smart!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
SH and Columbia.. pehle tho Pree herself calls it a youth show.. she thinks mostly little kids watch it πŸ˜† sometimes I want to say darling.. we watch it too πŸ˜†
On a a serious note... i have seen it termed as one by many ... or i think they intend to say that the larger population belongs to 25 and under...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: richmich

Well,I think it started as a Youth Love Story but over the time,has matured into much much more.
But TBH,I like it being termed as Youth oriented coz d protagonists are very young & fresh & it's not kind of a shw which will drag for yrs.The feel of d show is quite youthful & as Harshad said it's got dat Oomph factor,which I think is not there in any serial.But yes,as far as content goes,it's not limited or jst cater to youth.It has drama & teaches us very gud lessons of life,marriage & Luv.

There's not a single serial & dat too a luv story which focuses mainly on 2 characters Zain & Aaliya.So d makers shud maintain it dat way.3rd angle remarriage seriously is a very bad idea,jst for d sake of more drama & longevity of d show.High time makers understand dis simple logic

Aise tho Balika Vadhu should be the most youthful show ever as it has the youngest star castπŸ˜†
What am trying to say is that Beintehaa is just like any other drama tv series.. the USP of this show is the fact that it doesnt follow the routine dragged out tracks. They are very fast paced... its a love story compared to a saas bahu oriented shows..

Having said all this.. the fact remains that trying to bring in a cliched track wont achieve them greater trps.. its only interesting story line that will... Right now I see soo many people tuning into Beintehaa due to this new chnge.. heck have you seen all the new members that have joined our forum lately? It is really impressive.. i hope they maintain this .. and not ruin it to achieve another target audience as Beintehaa is followed already by various age groups...

ok i think i am getting sleepy .. sorry if i didnt make any sense πŸ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you! Plus from Beintehaa's track record as well as Farhan Sir's message...they really seem to put in a deliberate effort to be unpredictable! For example, no one though that Zain would actually say the third talaaq but he did! Right now, most people are predicting a Rehan Aliya remarriage because that is really quite predictable and cliched. So if BI is really trying to be unpredictable, i hope they stick to that and dont go the cliched way!
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Aise tho Balika Vadhu should be the most youthful show ever as it has the youngest star castπŸ˜†
What am trying to say is that Beintehaa is just like any other drama tv series.. the USP of this show is the fact that it doesnt follow the routine dragged out tracks. They are very fast paced... its a love story compared to a saas bahu oriented shows..

Having said all this.. the fact remains that trying to bring in a cliched track wont achieve them greater trps.. its only interesting story line that will... Right now I see soo many people tuning into Beintehaa due to this new chnge.. heck have you seen all the new members that have joined our forum lately? It is really impressive.. i hope they maintain this .. and not ruin it to achieve another target audience as Beintehaa is followed already by various age groups...

ok i think i am getting sleepy .. sorry if i didnt make any senseπŸ˜†

No Gagan,I absolute got it wot ur trying to say.
It's jst dat I feel Luv stories r 'Popular' & go down more amongst youngsters & by youngsters I mean who r of today's generation & age doesn't matter coz I myself am not in d category of 20s grp(dnt wanna reveal my age though πŸ˜‰ ) & I crave for such luv stories coz I feel I m young.

Anyways,even I m not making any sense now πŸ˜† .Bottom line we all r crazy fans of Luv stories & BI & Zaya.

And Gagan,Balika Vadhu is as fresh as Uday a Chopra making debut every other yr πŸ˜†
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Gagan.BI know for its uniqueness.my mom dad not like love story type show but they watch it for its muslim background and ZaYa.my mom is upset to see talaq thing is show.i am sure other people also will stop watch show if RM happen and it will affect TRP.Farhan sir know it still why he going on that route i fall to understand.general viewer's also want to see ZaYa together.
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

this show for me is more about relationship and their dynamics...i loved the way they showed father - son relationship...their conversations and how a father could influence his son by just talking to him and not ordering /forcing him to do something while on the otherhand suraiyya asa mother just went about controlling things so at the end she is on a verge of loosing everything in life where as usman saab just nurtured relationships whereas suraiyya controlled ...

then zain and aliya relationship well they started with hatred but slowly aliya took the lead to make her relationship work without any force here iam referring to episode after walima fiasco where she gathered herself, took everthing on her self to set right...then slowly zain started responding and then both worked out for their relationship as wife and husband to work...then saw many incidences where when they worked as a team with trust they could face all hurdles ...then came the phase where they let third person influence their relationship and trust which destroyed everthing...
so for me this show gives social message that u need to really work ur way out in any given circumstances and not let anybody else take charge of it ...
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Updated on page 1

Edited by annie07 - 10 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed! If cliched tracks like RM could get u trps, then our trps wouldn't have dipped during the whole 'Suri plotting- Saas bahu saga' phase! My mom, who watches with me sometimes, is losing interest saying "Ab kya fayda, they'll marry 2-3 times, bachche honge, leap hoga and same story"

It's understandable that CVs want to create drama and suspense, but they need to tone down Rehaan or make him disappear altogether! It just gives a negative impression, having Rehaan around Aaliya all the time! They should'nt overdo it to such an extent that they don't have an audience left to see that it was just a build up and RM didn't happen!
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well fr me there is no fr a remarriage track of rehan nd aliya coz it is d story of two people who discover d path frm hatred to love nd dat journey is meant to strength zaya relationship till nw zaya hs gone through a lot starting frm kitkit to intense fights to puppy love to passionate love frm difference in opinion to lack of trust nd den a broken marriage nd trust ..bt it all ws havng a certain reality which every couple goes through in real also dats why we connect to beintehaa as it always produces scenes which cn happen in real bt if dey r planning remarriage track den beintehaa will nt only lose dere viewrs bt dey will lose d real effect dey hve created d charm of d shw ..as aliya being d pakki muslim if she will gt ready fr remarriage why will she divorce rehan she will nt nd aliya wil nt gt married to rehan jst fr d sake of gtng bck in zain life if it happens cvs gna ruin aliya character as aliya is a very ethical gal ..i knw below 20yr fans r mch vocal in social sites bt beintehaa hs mixed fans including me ,my granny ,my mum, my aunt all wtches it ..nd dey feel dat remarriage wd rehan will b d lower point of d shw nd den beintehaa will nt remain a unique shw it will be pure drama nd fiction series ..hope cvs dnt ruin it ...till nw eveything is perfct bt rehan proposing aliya is cool too bt remarriage fr d sake to gt zaya bck togeder no it will nt acceptble as zain will nt accept aliya aftr she hs become someone else wife nd aliya will nt accept zain if she is married to rehan ..dnt knw wt cvs r up wd bt ryt nw story is really intersting ..hope it remain d sme
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago