So many missing people...!

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The girl sanam, was she here only for that one scene? I mean, in this one year time she probably also moved on with her life because she now knows that zain will never marry her and he loves aliya a lot! There are also A lot of other missing people like the obvious rizwaan and aayat..? Gauhar and her baby...? Shabana and gulaam...? Hope we find out about them soon, do u guys think Aliya lives with her parents because they left Bhopal as well, maybe they came along with her after Aliya found out that they are innocent as well and we're not responsible for her divorce.I hope they are with her, it's better then her living with rehan and the kids right...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bella_mango

The girl sanam, was she here only for that one scene? I mean, in this one year time she probably also moved on with her life because she now knows that zain will never marry her and he loves aliya a lot! There are also A lot of other missing people like the obvious rizwaan and aayat..? Gauhar and her baby...? Shabana and gulaam...? Hope we find out about them soon, do u guys think Aliya lives with her parents because they left Bhopal as well, maybe they came along with her after Aliya found out that they are innocent as well and we're not responsible for her divorce.I hope they are with her, it's better then her living with rehan and the kids right...?

I agree jst dont want this rehan and his kids crap they r hell annoying
... by the way do u live in india or someother country
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

I agree jst dont want this rehan and his kids crap they r hell annoying
... by the way do u live in india or someother country

Lol if I was in india I would be sleeping right now 😉😆
I live in America 😉 Btw I don't think we are allowed to chat here Though...