bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was honestly too good! Harshad and Preetika were amazing as always but today I felt it was Preetika's day to shine! Just loved her entry as the Dhaba Queen just love the attitude and the gussa! I'm actually liking the new side of aliya which we never saw when she was in barkat villa surrounded by the cadail gang...I love how she owns the dhaba and isn't just an employee there. Which is a good thing because she is bossing people around...lol
Coming back to the episode it was very sad seeing how much zain misses his Aliya so much and wants to meet her so badly. The grave scene was well done as well, Harshad was bang on in that scene as well! About Nafeesa, this one mistake of hers has just changed many lives including hers. She is just a totally different person know who actually cares for her kids, husband, family and wants zain and aliya together unlike Suraiya and shazia. I feel that she really regrets what she has done to such a loving couple and the guilt of that's killing her inside. Now I seriously cannot wait to see when zain and aliya come face to face, zain will be going to the city where aliya lives now! I can't wait for them to see each other! Zain better not return to Mumbai without Aliya! Ok that's all for now but I want to see Zaya confrontation sooo badly...man why do we have to wait so long for?