woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG that moment wud be epic... I guess he wl drool over Aliya in whole epi..lol
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly both will be in shock , seeing each other after 1 yr
She will move from der to avoide him but he will nt leave her he will go behind her and he cannot control his tears, Aalia cannot see Zain like dis he will hug her nd say sorry.
Seeing Aalia zain will curse himself coz of him , she is like dis he is da cause for all this.
He ill nt listen to anyone , he wants his Aalia back.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I was wondering the same thing while watching the episode :)
I am very excited myself to see how Aaliya and Zain's first meeting would be after this leap. I think Aaliya would try n be the person she is shown now but eventually Zain will decide to bring his Aaliya n she will breakdown.
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well it 'll be a emotional freezing moment where zain would hug cup her face expresses his feelings and aliya will stay numb and then seeing this zain would break the hug and ask her reason for her numbness then she might respond saying that she is not his biwi as they are divorced ...which may shatter zain...
hoping that aliya would say that she is happy to see him as her MAMU'S BETA(COUSIN) AND NOT AS HER SHOUHAR😳... zain would be hurt with this but might just be happy to atleat she acknowledged ...
PLEASE CVS NO CLICHE SCENES OF ALIYA AVOIDING SCREAMING AND YELLING OR SHOOING AWAY...
SHE SHOULD FACE HIM AND TALK TO HIM BOLDLY WITHOUT LETTING HIMKNOW HER FELINGS FOR HIM...KEEP IT NORMAL AND SIMPLE...MAY BE LATER U CAN SHOW HER BREAKDOWN WHEN SHE IS ALONE